Which are the most popular tourist destinations in your country?

Which are the most popular tourist destinations in your country?
Would you ever visit dangerous muslim countries like Somalia, Albania or Iran?

Who makes exactly the same thread twice in less than twenty-four hours?

why would anyone do that?
*dabs*

Iran is very safe.

I want to visit Egypt, it's like a dream for me, but it's a dangerous country for Westerners...

I don't believe you.

This

>I don't believe you.
You fell for some memes, Iran is one of the nicest countries in the region.

>Would you ever visit dangerous muslim countries like Somalia
I would go to Albania or iran. fuck Somalia

>In the region

>Iran
>dangerous

What

I wouldn't go to Iran or Somalia, but I'd go to a slightly less dangerous muslim country like Sweden or Norway.

Why wouldn't you go to Iran?

My entire post was really just a not-so-subtle jab at Sweden and Norway.

I like middle eastern history and culture.

>I want to visit Egypt, it's like a dream for me, but it's a dangerous country for Westerners...

You’re welcome here any time please do come, I want to make new friends. In order to survive in Egypt you need to know arabic or hang out with someone who knows arabic :3

Iran is safer than France, lmfao

Which region?
I'll visit.
What can you show me?

>Which are the most popular tourist destinations in your country?
Probably France.

>Would you ever visit dangerous muslim countries like Somalia, Albania or Iran?
I'd visit Iran. Seems like an interesting country.
Why the fuck would I ever visit Somalia.
Albania, sure, but for like 2 days or something.

If your living place is visible on this map, you're living in a shithole.

Come to Giza if you want to ride a camel and see the pyramids and take pics with your gf. Come to Luxor and Aswan if you want to see our old history and artifacts. Come to Alexandria if you love seafood and want to be close to the sea. You can go deep sea diving here and hunt for oysters. We also have one of the largest libraries in the world in Alexandria. Come to saint Catherine if you want to see old Coptic churches and buildings. Honestly there’s so much to see in this country, it’s hard for me to fully summarize for you.

western propaganda

Don't give a shit about any of that.
I've been everywhere and seen everything, for example I've been to Egypt already, twice.
Thought you invited me to your city/town to show me tiny local restaurants and small souks tourists know nothing about, as you metioned
>In order to survive in Egypt you need to know arabic or hang out with someone who knows arabic :3
Too bad you're just country larping.

Usually westerners want to see the history when they come here, so I just recommended you the most popular places. It’s like when tourists think of France, they think of Paris. I can show small shops and street sellers but idk why you’d want that lol.

Some regions (like Balochistan) are though

>Iran
>dangerous
Ukrainians truly are the Americans of Europe

The top tourist destination is probably Banff national park.

Iran is famously hospitable to travelers, though the government won't give you special priveleges compared to citizens. Supposedly friendliest people of anywhere