There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think the holocaust actually happened

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think the holocaust actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
holohoax101.org/
nodisinfo.com/holocaust-against-jews-is-a-total-lie-proof/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
rodoh.info/forum/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_037.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, i've seen some bullshit in my life but that... who could actually believe this shit?

There are accounts of British children absolutely freaking out seeing cows back in WW2. Someone in a hypothetical death camp might also see something that is not there.

>>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think the holocaust actually happened
Let's not be too hard on them.

Remember, they've never been allowed to investigate the Holocaust for themselves with an open mind after all.

They were just told the Holocuast happened, shown a few cherry picked pictures and told that they were an evil, Nazi antisemite if they questioned, disagreed with or criticized the Holocaust narrative.

They are to be pitied above all.

Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>wow, i've seen some bullshit in my life but that... who could actually believe this shit?
They believe it without question because they've been conditioned their entire lives to believe it without question.

They simply do not have the capacity to think critically and approach the the belief that the holocaust did not happen with an open mind.

>There are accounts of British children absolutely freaking out seeing cows back in WW2. Someone in a hypothetical death camp might also see something that is not there.
It's like the children's game "telephone" but on a massive scale. Everyone says they saw "something", then their stories get bigger and more ridiculous but because it's the Jews and the Holocaust, no one's allowed to question them.
So they get away with it.

Is this the Jew-bashing thread?

I need that pic of the merchant stabbing the other merchant in the back and then unmasking himself if anyone has it please?

>Is this the Jew-bashing thread?
If anything it's a Jew-truth telling thread.

>I need that pic of the merchant stabbing the other merchant in the back and then unmasking himself if anyone has it please?
Damn...I could've sworn I had that pic...

If you know about the pic, that means others must know about it and possibly have it

>If you know about the pic, that means others must know about it and possibly have it
Hopefully.

Some of the 'factual' information in these books is hilarious.

>Some of the 'factual' information in these books is hilarious.
How can anyone look at this information and honestly not question the Holocaust?

This is hilarious!

>"The SS considered it great sport to taunt and torture homosexuals. The came commander at Flessenburg often orded them flogged; as victims were screaming, he was panting with excitement, and MASTURBATED WILDLY IN HIS TROUSERS UNTIL HE CAME, unperturbed by the hundreds of onlookers".

L O L

>This is hilarious!
It just scratches the surface.

Oy vey, my great grandfather was gassed 6 times by these evil nazis. How dare you insist that 8 million Jews were not gassed multiple times until death by Hitler himself. Trump is related to Hitler, he wants to kill 10 million more Jews! You goyim cannot deny the worst genocide in history!

>L O L

I'm going to make this post every time a holocaust thread comes up.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday reading some holocaust debate forums and holocaust related websites.

It's a complete rabbit hole and you could spend your entire life researching this shit and it would still look vague and unclear.

rodoh.info/forum/
This is the premier holocaust debate forum I guess.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
This is a blog by some of the most prominent holocaust believers that supposedly debunk holocaust denier shit

BUT THERE ARE ALSO HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST BOOKS THAT ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK THEIR FUCKING BLOGS
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
>Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues: The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”—An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
A literal book debunking holocaust BLOGGER believer arguments... and its 1396 pages long. And there are even believer blog posts and arguments against that book as well.

Don't bother with this shit OP. Holocaust revisionism and research is a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.

It happen but war propaganda and continuing hyped have made the myth way bigger then the reality. No such thing as a death camp or gas chamber.

>Oy vey, my great grandfather was gassed 6 times by these evil nazis. How dare you insist that 8 million Jews were not gassed multiple times until death by Hitler himself. Trump is related to Hitler, he wants to kill 10 million more Jews! You goyim cannot deny the worst genocide in history!
Never forget the 20 million

>Oy vey goy! It's no use to try and debunk the holocause! Don't bother!

>>Oy vey goy! It's no use to try and debunk the holocaust! Don't bother!
...I literally just don't believe anyone could prove or disprove this shit at all anymore...

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

based geordie

>Don't bother with this shit OP. Holocaust revisionism and research is a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.
The whole point of all that evidence in favor of the revisionists is that someone can now look at both sides and make their minds up on their own.

>...I literally just don't believe anyone could prove or disprove this shit at all anymore...
Eventually one will see enough evidence to make their mind up on the subject. Instead of just blindly believing that it happened because their teacher told them so.

Gimme more

Where is the map which shows all the death camps were on the russian side?

Also, we need to explain why the jews were put to the camps.

So why do you blindly believe the revisionists?

The amount of fake stuff they present is insane.

>Where is the map which shows all the death camps were on the russian side?
Pic related.

>Also, we need to explain why the jews were put to the camps.
The same reason Germans, Japanese and Italians were put into camps in the USA.

>So why do you blindly believe the revisionists?
I don't blindly believe them. I believe them based on the evidence they've presented.

>The amount of fake stuff they present is insane.
Fake according to whom? The Holocaust believers?

Because Jews never do physical labor, Hitler put them to do manual work to show them the value of a hard day's manual labor. Hence "Work sets you free" being above the gates of the camps

Is that a documented fact? If so, that's fucking brilliant

So that they could not turn against the people.

I cant recall where I read it, but I trusted the source and it honestly does make sense. It's also well known that Jews see manual labor as beneath them. I'll try and find the source

>muh 6 gorrilion
>Wild revisionists apears
>Pic related happens

It does sound plausible, and I have read Jews say similar things about themselves, i.e. that they're above manual labour.

timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/

it did happened but not at all as it was presented(most of what is presented as truth is sketchy). It is not the center of the conflict.Also not the worst war crime that happened in this conflict.

Saved.

could you please explain how i can do that, user? do a screengrab of a webpage?

>could you please explain how i can do that, user? do a screengrab of a webpage?
if you're on firefox:

Shift + F2

then in the tool bar that pops up in the bottom of the screen type: screenshot filename.png --fullpage

then hit enter.

Chat shit.

Get banged.

Thanks user

>Thanks user
n/p

I've done a lot of research on this and found no evidence whatsoever of this hoax.

Nitpicking small holes among tons of real evidence isn't proof the holocaust didn't happen.

Also, it's not really that complex. It isn't something that happened 10,000 years ago. People saw what happened.

I was wondering when you'd turn up, yid.

Finally noticed your megaphone alert did you?

>People saw what happened.
Problem is when their claims don't line up with the "physical evidence" (which was never really investigated) you must discount their claims.

In other words, just because someone says they saw thousands of people gassed, does not mean thousands of people were gassed unless you can prove with evidence that it happened.

Otherwise we must believe shit like (pic related) as the "truth".

of all of the claims that one is the most believable

>Otherwise we must believe shit like (pic related) as the "truth".

Of course there are a lot of mistaken accounts of what happened. It's only natural.

Part of it will happen because of human nature to misinterpret our own memories, especially in the case of dramatic events, and in part because people will eventually fabricate accounts to gain attention.

But a few false or mistaken accounts are not enough to debunk all of the evidence, including physical ones.

what physical evidence?

>Of course there are a lot of mistaken accounts of what happened. It's only natural.
Pic related.

>But a few false or mistaken accounts are not enough to debunk all of the evidence, including physical ones.
Well, not that there's any physical evidence for it.
As proven in:
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

This, for instance:

nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/

Also, the witness account is simply overwhelming. It takes more than meme images to debunk them.

>Nizkor

Read this trial transcript of Irene Haschke at the Belsen trial. I think it's fucking incredible.

bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_037.html

>What was that crowd as a rule doing? -

They were stealing.

> want to get on to yourself. Have you ever hit any prisoners? -

Yes.

>First of all, I want to know for what reason you used to hit them. -

Because they took the food of others away.

>Secondly, with what used you to hit them? -

With my hand, and sometimes I used a stick that I got off the guard.

>Now let us hear a little more about this stick. What sort of stick was it? -

Just an ordinary wooden stick.

>How long was it? Just show us with your hands.

(The witness indicates about 18 inches)

>About how thick? -

(The witness indicates about 3/4 inch diameter)

>How often used you to find it necessary to beat prisoners with this stick or with your hand? -

It was only necessary when they were stealing.

>What was the object of your beating the prisoners in this way? -

I beat them or hit them to prevent that hundreds of other prisoners should get no food.

>You never talked to eat other? -

Never about our duties.

>Did you never discuss in the Mess the fact that the prisoners were starving? -

No.

>Did you not care about it? -

What could we do about it?

>Never mind about the bodies for the moment. Just think about the live people. You must have seen these wretched people; you saw these women starving? -

I distributed quite often food without the knowledge of the SS man in charge, but after all I could not distribute the whole food; I could not give it away.

>That is not what I am asking you. I am not asking you what you did. What I am asking you at this moment is this: Were you not absolutely horribly shocked by the conditions? -

Yes.

She just comes across as nice as fuck and the prisoners as total cunts.