Can someone explain this kino to me?

Can someone explain this kino to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJZi9kl7Ztk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah yeah kino kino. Move along reddit.

Carpenter gets high and writes his version of a Quatermass film.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJZi9kl7Ztk

Most underrated John Carpenter film. Shame the budget really hindered it. I wouldn't mind seeing a remake for this one.

This deserves a remake. So much could be explored further. Such as who was sending the video warning back in time? Show us the nightmare future were they trying to prevent. Show us how the devil 1st came to earth.

Dennis Dun was the real MVP

and this thime let's get krut russel as the lead.

Personally, I found Carpenter lost his way half way through the movie.
Underrated work of his belongs to Assault or Christine.

Why didn't she just shove the bitch through the mirror instead of needlessly sacrificing herself?

Why didn't the priest wait for a better time to do shit instead of whining like a bitch?

don't ever post that reddit shit on this board again

Too high brow for Sneed's Feed & Seed central?

Budget hindered They Live too imo.

I have always found this to be boring af
For a movie called Prince of Darkness the actual Prince of Darkness never shows and it's just some goo monster possessing people

Both filmed for 3m under the same production company, the same people who manage Alice Cooper.

They were and are amazing pieces of art that deliver the message Carpenter wanted to send effectively. So fucking what how much money they spent.

yeah I would remake this film. But I would change stuff, like that mustache white guy never scores with that redhead, instead she fucks some black guy and the guy gets buttmad hard, then the professor ask them to investigate. The rest of the movie happens like in the original, but at the end of the film white boy sacrifices himself so that the white girl and the black guy can survive. But the last shot of the movie is the mustache white guy seeing her getting fucked hard by a black guy because she sees our world in the mirror. He looks how many babies they have, and how a wonderful marriage they have. And this pisses him off, and as he screams in anger the movie ends, setting up the sequel - Prince of Darkness 2 - Angry White Boy's Revenge that never happens.

I kek'd

>amazing pieces of art
Haha what? They're b-movies you utter cretin.

They're both lethargic

Final scene very reminiscent of Inception's.