A film about two guys trying to get girls drunk so they will have sex with them

>a film about two guys trying to get girls drunk so they will have sex with them

That's unironically rape. How did they get away with this?

>Two ((guys)) attempt to use goys
Ftfy

>How did they get away with this?
By portraying white boys as beta as they are

((White guys))

It's unironically not rape if you're drunk too. That wasn't just a joke.

Legally, sober person fucks intoxicated person = rape
intoxicated person fucks intoxicated person = not rape.

In practice, guy fucks girl = whatever the girl says it is

10 years ago

sjw culture didnt arrive until 2012 really

Don't they address this in the movie? They question whether it's rapey and someone says "well obviously you have to get wasted, too".

>It's a mentally diseased youth contorts facts to justify violent emotions redirected from untreated illnesses episode

>It is a Jonah hill is fat movie

That's kind of what it's meant to reflect. These two bozos are so convinced they're pathetic and unlikable that they think the only way girls are interested in them is if they're drunk.

Whether or not they are is besides the point. For some reason Jules and Becky actually like them and it doesn't make any sense to them or us, the audience. So yeah, I feel like them being clueless, pervy teenagers means that they have to think like that--at first anyway.

Because neither of them 2 had sex with them in the end and Cera's character actually said it was specifically for that reason.

this film defined a generation. i never tire of seeing or quoting it.

by having have the most beta autistic dudes as lead

>sjw culture didnt arrive until 2012 really
Wrong. It's been a thing since the 90s

10th anniversary in august
what are you guys doing

>drunk sex = rape

Nice meme

This tee bee aich

>It's been a thing since the 90s
It has, but not to the degree it is now, largely due to social media. It's more public now, and the bullshit level has been raised from 6 to 11/10, because of two additional decades of social programming through media and college professors..

This.
I'm pretty sure it's Michael Cera who says something about it being rapey to Jonah Hill and Jonah says not if they're drunk too.
Plus, it was like ten years ago and things have changed a lot since then. I'm pretty sure they use the word faggot in that movie, too.

Wrong. It wasn't a "thing" until when the other user says. Any SJWs in 90s where pathetic faggots with the taste of blood in their mouth.

Please post your revisionist proofs though, I'm sure I give a fuck

>Legally, sober person fucks intoxicated person = rape

lol no its not, its only rape if the other party is passed out

>Legally, sober person fucks intoxicated person = rape
Why?

I just watched it today
and cera refuses to fuck becca because it would be rapey and weird

Because getting chicks drunk wasn't considered rape until the pussy SJW's came around.

I love how assholes go to bars specifically for the reason of getting a drunk fuck, but this movie is rapey somehow.

>i'm gonna give you the best blow job ever
>with my mouuuuuth

It unironically makes me so fucking angry that this is a real poster.
How the fuck are people actually this fucking delusional and retarded?

Jake does look like someone who would try to rape you

>Why?
Because women are idiots who think emotion=fact and should have never been given even a shred of societal power.
They're overgrown children.

It's was Becca's friend at the party. Evan gets there and Becca is super drunk and her friend tells him she wants to get with him, and he wonders if it's bad because she's drunk and her friend says it's fine if he's drunk too. Even high school girls get that the double standard of drunken rape is retarded.

Just because the awkward beta did awkward beta things doesn't mean it was rape

this

the movie actually portrays the whole "lets all get wasted and fuck wooo!" attitude as being retarded, the "good" people in the movie refuse to have sex with drunk people, and emma stone doesn't even drink at all, and they probably portray her as the best person in the whole movie.

if you watched it and thought it was just a dumb high school party movie, you weren't paying attention.

Bush was still president; it was a different time

lol. It's the eyes behing the drink. I seent it.The idea that it's rape if you're drunk, however, is retarded. It's like feminists want Sharia.

No, it is actually legally full-blown rape if you are sober and have sex with a drunk person. It's technically also rape if you are both drunk but then it's too way rape so obviously no one gets prosecuted.

The law is becoming retarded over the past 25 years (in many other ways as well) and no one can really do anything to fix it because our justice system is completely undemocratic

You're a retard aren't you? Third wave feminism began in the 90s, you know the"All sex is rape!" Types it didn't just magically appear in one year

>Evan, I'm so wet
>oh yeah they said that would happen. in health class.

Ah I remember that now, thanks.

>"You have such a smooth cock."
>"Thank you, you would too if you were a man."

Hey you faggot this is my favorite movie how about you shut the fuck up

>It's technically also rape if you are both drunk but then it's too way rape so obviously no one gets prosecuted.

See

holy fuckballs i love this movie

Nah. If it was we wouldn't have movies like 40 Yr Old Virgin or Superbad.
Hell, look at most 90s comedies and you'll see that if there was such thing as SJW then, those movies would have had a bigger outcry.
Plus I would have expected them to shit all over Hughes' work yet those were the films they loved back then.

The dialog was great in this movie. It perfectly encapsulated young people being awkward in their first sexual encounters.

this movie needed more jews, not enough

The and the only reason McLovin got laid was because he was ego trippin after his time with the cops, which if the movie were done today, would have demonized them greatly.

>No, it is actually legally full-blown rape if you are sober and have sex with a drunk pers
This makes no sense. If a person is driving drunk and kills someone, we don't say "oh well, that person has no agency, they were drunk!" so why do we say that when women regret having drunk sex? And I'm not talking about fucking a passed out chick, I mean just regular ol' drunk sex

yes and?

only white boys rape women because that's the only way they can get any sex. Black men don't do that shit because they don't have a trouble getting laid, so you don't see films portraying that, because it's nonexistent.

>tfw bumpy cock
>can't even blame an STD because KV

people on this board love to shit on Seth Rogan but Superbad has the best fucking lines

>you scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours
>funny thing about my back is, that it's located on my cock

I'm going to say this next time I have sex.

>"Oh my God, it's in!"

that's because seth rogen and evan goldberg actually wrote it while they were still in high school. makes the film even more impressive.

no you just saw some shit on Sup Forums about that and think its the law now but its not

I remember everyone drew dicks because of the movie. That scene was classic

That IS very impressive.

No, that's actually the law. You can not legally give consent while drunk, therefore it is rape. Google it if you don't believe me. Do not have sex with drunk people, kid.

>And I'm not talking about fucking a passed out chick, I mean just regular ol' drunk sex
Because that's how they spin it. Not they had a few too many, but passed out

>that samba music that plays during the scene
this thread makes me want to watch it again and i saw it less than a month ago. it's just so well made, so many iconic scenes paired with a great soundtrack and dialogue that hits very close to home.

The girl in Godzilla 1998 calls the guy a retard. They'd get in trouble for that today.

literally every single guy i know has tried to get a girl drunk in order to increase their chances of sex.

Was it kino

That samba music sold it, for me. Fyi, men in their 20s, 30s, and 40s still draw dicks wherever they can on construction sites.

t. commercial electrician by trade

but if both are drunk then who was phone?

They weren't trying to get them drunk to get laid, they were buying alcohol for the girls so the girls would think they're cool and have sex with them.

This is apparent when Michael Cera backs off when the girl he's into is so wasted she barely knows where she is.

You asked every guy you know? Why do they all tell you About such private decisions? All the guys? How many guys you know?

It was around but not in harmful ideology form. It was more like "Hey let's think about what we say, it may have some unintended negative consequences to the people around us" which is completely acceptable and I agree with it. Now it is "that's hate speach and I am going to legislate against it and get you fired for mispeaking" driven by a movement that is anti western civilization that actively seaks it downfall

Tumblr politics didn't go mainstream until millennials hit college

>tfw brazilian and hearing it

Open forum colleges are so lazy

>millennials

You realize millenials are people born in 1980-1995ish right? They are all out of college now.

And things are changing politically at the same time. Coincidence

are you retarded? everyone knows alcohol lowers inhibitions. everyone knows to keep the booze flowing if you want a girl to touch ur benis

jokes on you i dropped out

Everyone knows? How many people do you know? Why is everyone telling you these things, user?

>Brazil
Sorry to go off-topic, but GODDAMN you have ridiculously hot women down there.

Now imagine being me
It is like an american seeing walking burguers and not eating any
even my cousins, and I have many, are the most voluptuous creatures on this earth

>It is like an american seeing walking burguers and not eating any

rude

Some of them do

he wasn't going to fuck her he was going to get a blowjob. Actually according to modern standars I feel like a blowjob is pretty standard first date ender. Its just the ethics of whether or not a drunken blowjob is rapey?

they existed but they had no real presence in the mainstream and didn't really affect culture.

if anything they're mocked as loser lesbians aka dykes.

i feel like if the guy doesn't touch her and keeps his mouth shut, a blow job is the least rapey thing you can do because she is doing all the work and thus is complying accepting to be part of the sex act.

By having a scene where Evan nearly gets raped. Watch that scene again.

no, its actually not you dumb Sup Forumstard

the only movie that seth rogen helped write that was actually any good.

post their pics

this movie is so fucking good

This movie ages like wine.

>I KNOW THAT FAGEL, I KNOW THAT

>That's unironically rape.
And?

The movie was about two fags in denial.

Morons.

>pro tip: it's not rape

literally 90% of people are rapists if you consider it to be rape you kissless virginshit

but what if jake cries rape first?
what happens to josie?

from the poster, it seems josie is the one plotting on plowing poor old jake there.

>HEY, ITS YOU...MCMUFFIN

Favorite part was when one of those cokeheads got hit in the face by a bottle and started the big fight

This. SJW OP can go fuck himself. Drugging a girl without her knowledge is rape, buying her a drink and hoping to get lucky is part of the same game she's playing.

These eyes are cryin, these eyes never wannadjsjskfnrbwjal....with youuuuu

>40 year old virgin
>Good goy settles for a used up slut with 3 kids and a grand kid, and sells off his figures and gives up his nerd life for the single mom
Come on.

>40 year old spergmeister with a bunch of toys, no real friends and no sexual experience has to settle for used goods
The thing I hate about SJW propaganda is how it so constantly fails to reflect reality

But his friends from work were all actually good people who wanted to hang out with him. He kept then at arm's length of his own accord.