BILL CIPHER STATUE HUNT- Thread #17

LOCATIONS AND STREAM HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WORKING ON PUZZLE:
Godspeed anons. We need you to fucking mobilize.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:

A MESSAGE TO THE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ [Open]

Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/kinaaxian
periscope.tv/IronCheezeCake/1DXxyllMvvNJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

first for I want to be Cal's bro

second

second for may is a stupid bitch

First for THE SUN DEMANDS SACRIFICE

BURN SOME OF THE PIECES

LET IT BE INCOMPLETE

I AM THE SUN

OBEY MY COMMAND

You know what, no. It's not even about the fucking puzzle anymore. I drove 10 hours from ABOVE Piedmont all the way here, is that something everyone can do? No! Don't fucking tell me it's not my decision on the puzzle, don't fucking tell me "it's just a cartoon puzzle", and don't fucking tell me I haven't earned my mark in this fandom. I had a god damn PANIC ATTACK because of all this, and no one thinks they're laying into me too hard yet? I really misjudged this fandom, I really thought I could put my trust into all of you. You guys were calling me beloved! Then you all betrayed me by doing a VOTE on what to do with it? Talks of donating it to CHARITY? What are those fuckers going to do with it? I'd never see it again! No one would! Is it really that much to ask for something I found, helped everyone get to, and decided to share? This is my belonging, this is my story, this is my life, and you are taking all of it away from me. The next time you find a clue, I bet you won't do this because you'll start to realize how bad all of you laid into me, and I bet you'll be begging me for help at the first stand still the hunt gets to because I'M NOT THERE, and I WILL NEVER BE THERE AGAIN, you guys betrayed me, now I'm taking my leave and you're on your own, and leave Seashells out of this because I'm sick of her telling me she's thinking suicide over this mess, she doesn't deserve this stress just as well as I don't. Please for the love of the show, grow up and just come to your senses already. Buy Journal 4 at a convention soon, it'll have all of my triumphs and hard work laid out in detail for those of you who "can't understand the gravity of the situation" and would rather attack me and send death threats instead of educating yourselves. Thank you to my friends I've made along the way that wasn't tainted or swayed by some "popular" icon in the fandom community as well

Well, from my source at the comic store, apparently they needed more tables. Looks like it's never going to be finished. The missing 10 or so pieces probably also had cipher sections.

Reminder you are all fags. You, me, that guy who spend 3 years being a sperglord and losing his mind over stuff, Alex, Jason, Finger Guy, Afro user, Cal user, May, Seashell, Joyce, 'who is jason ?', and everyone I'm forgetting.
gimme some (you)s pls Im so alone

>more tables
how many people are going there now? this shit has lasted so long people from the other side of the world have been able to be there today to visit

There are already almost 70 people in the facebook group May made to make this insane Journal 4 fan project.

Someone end me, please.

Fuck you, faggot.
we all are, that's why we're here

i heard you guys were mocking may in here, that's not cool, what has she even done to you? she helped us get further in the hunting process, why are you turning on her so badly? is it a meme?

Did she actually say that?

If there are only ten pieces missing, then we'll probably still be able to read what the puzzle says.
But goddamn, it's taking far too long to complete this thing, especially when multiple people are working on the fucking thing.

And the worst part is how self-satisfied they'll come off as when the puzzle is finally complete.

Here's your (You):

those people wont get jack shit done. They're all idealists and won't want to do any actual work. Proof: Look at the fucking puzzle group.

>surrender

Not exactly and with less vulgar but yeah, she basically said what was in the post over the course of the hunt.

>TMoGF says the stream should be up by 2PM their time, 3 hours later than that for ETC
>"I bet they'll be even later than that, ammirite!"
>He tells us it's a "by the latest" time and they're really aiming for 12 PM
>they change it to 2:30 PM their time
>still not up yet and it's a minute till
stop being late
im not mad at calarts guy
just please stop being late

Spam submit pages talking shit about may.

There's a shit ton of people posting paragraphs of text too. I didn't bother read them but why are people so excited about this trash?
How to they not see this as the attention whoring stunt it is?

Apparently plans were made, but I assume the usual slew of people will hijack it again. Why even watch today? Just work on what we have and check Twitter occasionally. If the people working on here think they can get it, do it. I just want to see it done.

Calarts user needs to get his shit together, even for how much we love him.

So... still no progress?

I'm wondering why he thought 12pm was the goal? I thought Calarts user was pretty clear that 2pm was the plan?

>this image was made using a crying may picture and when she was talking about how the puzzle didn't matter at one point and it was more about how people betrayed her

>it's now literal, no one there cares about the puzzle

it's a 2 way joke, the best kind

No IRL puzzle work atm but people are actually making online progress
picarto.tv/kinaaxian

Give him a break, he was up all night follow our directions with the puzzle.

This is so great. They couldn't even organize themselves well enough to solve a puzzle, how can they expect themselves to make and eventually release something that can only be called a book in the loosest of terms.

10 I realized between day one and three. No telling how many were DURING day three. Honestly, I assume someone took a section at Denny's or EK..

Last night that was the planned time, and he said 2PM was when we should expect it publically.

They changed it to that time, and then 30 minutes later.

So actually they (calarts user unless someone called him saying to wait [maybe blaise because she's working]) extended by like 2 hours and a half.

Yea, us

Why do you still keep paying attention to May?
There's literally clean pictures of the puzzle already, why don't you work with these?
For a general that has "WORK ON THE FUCKING PUZZLE" as their mantra, you sure don't put any effort on this.

I prefer to shitpost while others may do the job.

>it's a "stop complaining and do it yourself" post
>obviously from someone who doesn't understand why we still are watching the puzzlers doing their thing

Better question: where the journal 3 scans at?

This. You guys have it, we asked for it, we got it and you sit around on Twitter and discord waiting for them to do it.

Stream up!
periscope.tv/IronCheezeCake/1DXxyllMvvNJM

You're right, but yet, this is the new 4ch apparently. Seems like the climate changed and now we don't have a lot of people who'd put their time into something amazing. No more mARBLE CAKE anymore, unless somehow people learn to move their asses, sorry.

What are you on about? There were a bunch of suggested piece combinations in the last thread.

>she's black girl who was talking about shrek to the viewers
>as soon as i go in it's an interview to some new guy
i was right, they took so long someone was able to join in, same for a lot of other people

Well, shit.
Hopefully it can still be solved, or if there is indeed a whole section taken away that whoever took it comes back.

If Sup Forums had the puzzle, we'd have probably solved it already, had our marble cake, and eaten it all without saving a piece for you.

LET ME JUST TELL YOU THIS PUZZLE IS HAAARDER THAN IT LOOKS ONLINE
>he's been there for 10 minutes

>"can we get someone over there watching over and setting up the snacks"
no need to fucking eat

>no one is there
wow

This..

>Seashell

JUST

THEY FUCKED HIM UP
THEY FUCKED HIM UP

What did they fuck up?

Link to the new stream?

I'm so glad that one woman in the red dress is actually being productive. There is one entire person working on the puzzle.

>"we do not have food and drinks"
welp, there's the ask for more

>oh wait we do have snacks
jesus

Wow, that actually looks like a lot of progress
How many letters can be discerned from that?

AHHHHHHH
you don't deserve this Cal, go home

see:

Fuck this shit.
Let's just solve this shit for ourselves.

YEAH! Let's do it guys!

good job screetching that thin tape off the roller right next to the camera, fucking ear rapers

he took it there

it's seashells, she's a piece of shit but does work sometimes, but always fucks up sometime in the day

she cried yesterday
she spilt drink 2 days in a row before that

You people are still at it? Top fucking kek

Here's a (You) friend

>You people are still at it?
no, it'd be finished if we were there

Which one's you calarts

my fucking braaiiin

fucking normies

>seashell
>"we're not going to get the code done today, tomorrow AT LEAST"
>well we can play scrabble to pass the time
holy shit, so these are the main fuckers? because there's like 4 people there right now and it's already half-work half "haha we ain't finishin this nigga"

CalArts user here: I'm off to the side. Pretty sure out of frame. Mainly just want to make sure the organization doesn't break down too much. The rules they were wanting to have were decent enough, just gotta stick to them.

>"i'd let bill possess me to get this puzzle done, hahaha"
shit joke senpai

>jason's on the chat
>Everyone stops to say hayyyy
>"come here and help us, you're our only hope"
jesus

put a bra on

Just lurkan to see if any more juicy tidbits about the journal come out.

Was Alex the writer, or someone else? I'm surprised it teased Padippica, since I'm not sure if he ever really got over Wendy (it seemed like he did in Into the Bunker, but the crush thing got brought up a couple times later on.)

FUCK MY SHIT UP

How long is the place starting open until?

Why are there missing pieces?

Did someone manage to loose them?

>3rd time

FUCK!

>talking about may
>talking about journal 4
she was warned over and over

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work

>post yfw afro user was abducted by tumblrinas on his way home

his name and face will get out eventually just be patient

why the fuck IS BILL MISSING PIECES

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

HIS FOREHEADS GONE

Damnit, he gonna attract all the weabettes.

>what is portal
holy shit actual fucking little kids

he's waiting until blaise gets there

>some guy has some pieces with him
>"we're waiting for him to bring them back"
WHY DID HE TAKE THEM

Is that one guy on the left of the feed really just trying every single piece in the same space until he finds one that fits?

Alex and Rob Renzetti

do you have a place you post your art I can follow?

Were you looking to finish a cipher at least so we know which one is for sure?

Journal 4 when shit it nowhere near done.

>yesterday this horrible fucking black girl said "last night i couldn't sleep because all i saw when i closed my eyes were puzzle pieces"
>today this horrible fucking black girl says "last night i couldn't sleep because all i saw when i closed my eyes were puzzle pieces"

Remember when we thought A FUCKING MAP was the worst part of the hunt? I want to go back.

That's more productive than anything else they were trying.

>pencil and ink
in another universe we are lovers.

Seriously what the fuck happened to the pieces they somehow LOST progress

so is this a thing where people have to physically go places, find digital clues or solve intellectual problems?

for anyone crying about how there are fangirls calling may a god

they use it for anything, it's a meme, only a few mean this strong praise

>was typing this
>insane CRINKLE
>"OH MY GOD"
what did i miss

Apparently Stan and Ford confirmed for being brought up jewish in the journal.

They got stuck on the intellectual parts.

will he be here again?

Tell anyone who isn't working to either not distract people or get out.

Physically go, been to Russia, Japan and now America.

Yeah. And unfortunately the people who got the most recent clue happen to be the exact opposite of us in every way.

Open until 11pm

He wants to work on the yellow more casually. They're going to move Bill to another table for more casual people. Strangerintuitions.tumblr.com

>i THINK we found the eye piece we fucked up
>nope
>"we're closer to getting him put together"
YOU ALREADY DID

>stopping people from working to tell them the praise they're getting in the comments
camera people are the worst in all this, ignore the fucking comments like you ignore us

>"god damn it lol!"
>in front of kids

>still trying to put the one useless missing piece in bill's body, piece by piece
why.exe

Yeah. Most clues (7 or 8?) have been ciphered riddles leading to the next one.
>digital clues
No, physical clues.
Most have been simple, but this one's like a 1,000 or 2,000 piece puzzle. It's a clusterfuck.

I doubt I'd be able to work well enough, and truth is I'm not great at puzzles, I just made the system earlier today for everyone to work on it.

They're setting up a casual table, just need to carry through with it.

Also the red on Bill's page is blood, Ford's eye bled after possession.