If she's so smart, why hasn't she cured cancer?

If she's so smart, why hasn't she cured cancer?

...I don't get it, what does the picture mean?

I'm not American but what I learn from your media is that black people are like insecure children or something, they constantly need a pad on the shoulder

If she's so smart why hasn't she cured her horrible skin condition?

No, white people pat them like that, to make up for murdering them everyday.

>If she's so smart, why hasn't she cured cancer

Because she would rather hang out with dinosaurs! Duh!

>white people pat them like that, to make up for murdering them everyday.
That's a hell of a carrot and stick policy.

So she's the new version of Moon Boy? And what's her relation to Devil Dinosaur?

This It's mostly white liberals who think they need to pander to black people. There's only a small minority of black people who do the whole "WE WUZ KANGS!" shit.

thats why we shoot them

Now that's straightforward propaganda.

If nearly every other person in the Marvel universe is a genius at this point, wouldnt she just be average?

I fucking hate how they just buried the actual kirby devil dinosaur comic and what it did in favor of another generic marvel title.

Devil dinosaur isn't about cutesy adventures, it's about the tightest truest bromance that went beyond time and space and asked thst maybe, in another life, man could find a friend in another species and truly have a beautiful brotherhood.

That shit was fucking bad ass and they just tore it all the way down. It is literally just berserk but with guts as a t rex and kamina as his ape buddy, how did they fuck up such a simple dynamic?

So did she get any better? I only read the first two or three issues but she was pretty insufferable.

Isn't she an inhuman as well?

>Smartest person in the Marvel U

Oh nigga really?

Well nigga if you so smart, then you can think about why yo ass ain't allowed near chemicals in jail!

This will surely boost sales!

>murdering them
You mean black people murdering themselves in gang and drug related shootings.

How are black people not offended by this constant pandering?

>smartest of MU
what feats tops reed richard, doom, Pym or even the clusterfuck that is Stark?

Ok for real this is like, what, the 50th fucking genius they have now? Not only is it pandering, its lazy, unimaginative, and borderline OC donutsteel.

A little nigglet girl apparently. Because hrr durr great ability coming from an unlikely source isn't at all an annoying cliche.

I think it will be rather humorous how they'll try to rationalize how she's more intelligent than the High Evolutionary.

I mean, still precocious but I've enjoyed the series so far and Kid Free seems like a good foil.

'Smartest person in the MU' don't mean shit. Peter is one but he can't handle a company. Tony Stark is one, and you can see his intelligence for yourself in his decisions with CW2. Hell, if I were Lunella, I'd actually be kind of insulted.

Dino saved her from moon tribe, she busted him out of SHIELD. She's currently brainswapped with him because of her Inhuman ability.

>there will never be something this cool in a modern marvel comic ever again

Honestly having someone smarter than Richards, Doom, or Pym would be broken considering what they have done. But Marvel will probably just have her do stuff on the same level as them (probably not even on the level of their stuff from when comics were less serious) and just have her being the smartest an informed attribute.

>be an average person who takes people as they come regardless of race or ethnic background
>suddenly a deluge of "take THAT, white people" characters and smug clickbait aritcles about raceswapped heroes
>now a massive racist

thanks liberal media

Marvel Universe genius is equivalent to average person intelligence in our reality.

Someone needs to storytime this

>If she's so smart, why hasn't she cured cancer?

Why didn't Reed Richards? Woulda been real nice of him to take five minutes out of his daily routine to save Mar-Vell's life, but no . . .

Seriously though, I'm rather skeptical about this whole "smartest person in the Marvel Universe" thing when we've already got Doom. And that's just talking Earth. Don't even get me started on the cosmos . . .

except they can make universe threatening bombs with a box of lego and lemon juice

>I don't read Ewing's Ultimates: the post

>lego and lemon juice
That's because it's Marvel lego and lemon juice. So of course you can put that shit together and make a universe threatening bomb.

She IS the cancer.

Pym has travelled the layers above and below our reality.

Doom traveled most realities and has created and run his own tiny universe.

Reed was running this one because Doom couldn't do the job right even though he created a whole universe.

And this chick is supposed to be smarter because they say so and they think it's an admirable and progressive move.

Imagine if they made some black girl faster than Flash. Oh, but that would be racist because black people running fast?

>clickbait sites with titles like 'Why the new Marvel character is just the best thing ever.'

Do all the white super genius heroes not count as pats on the shoulder or what?

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHEIT

Can confirm.

Not the "murdering every day" bit, but it's a minority of black people that just happen to be very vocal in their stupidity, and SJW's/"liberals" are disliked by a lot of black people for the underhanded racism they exhibit in the name of being "progressive"

so naive

She's black, but not Wakandan.

>sassy black girl
god I am so tired of this, in both fiction and real life

>Imagine if they made some black girl faster than Flash. Oh, but that would be racist because black people running fast?
It'd be an Indian (7-11 subtype)

>If she's so smart, why hasn't she cured cancer?

Because Richards already did it and patented it.

Now everyone is just waiting for him to release it....

>Imagine if they made some black girl faster than Flash

???

Remember when she said evolution isn't a theory?

Wait, aren't black people responsible for far more thefts, murders and rapes than any other demographic in America, despite making up only like 10% of the population?

This isn't bad. It says the 'smartest', not the most intelligent. All the great scientists are incredibly intelligent but they may not be 'smart'. Pym wasn't very smart at times. Neither was Richards. This girl may not have the most knowledge or command the best technology, but she could utilize her skills in the most clever ways possible. That is being smart, and that's OK.

A lot of us are, user. In fact, I'd say MOST of us are. Unfortunately this was never about us. It's just another way for the bleeding heart whities to feel better about themselves.

I mean, this whole thing is fucking absurd when Blue Marvel is around. You wanna give someone the title of smartest person in the Marvel universe now that Reed is gone? Give it to BM. Not a fucking 9 year old where the subtext of her comic seems to be "not as smart as she thinks she is."

They made Flash black?

DELETE THIS!!!!!! I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

why moon?

One of them, yeah, but there are like 4 in rebirth. It's actually not a big deal.

Are you suggesting that white on black violence is a bigger problem than black on black violence?

>Woulda been real nice of him to take five minutes out of his daily routine to save Mar-Vell's life, but no . . .
Even with a cure it would have been pointless, since they couldn't treat the cancer without removing the nega-bands, and the nega-bands were the only thing keeping the cancer from instantly killing him.

That's a disgustingly racist statement to make.

Apologize. Now.

I'm guessing this is going to be less "actually the smartest person in the MU" and more "wins a contest where she gets dubbed world's smartest person."

No.

>It's just another way for the bleeding heart whities to feel better about themselves

fucking this

whine about equality all the time while holding minorities up on a platter is pretty stupid.

>THAT OFFENDS ME!
Aren't you going to make a counter-argument?
>NO, BECAUSE THAT OFFENDS ME!!

The designs are kind of interesting, but what's so cool about that? What am I missing?

>fastest man is black

OF COURSE HE IS

FUCKING TYPICAL

Well, Reed is technically not in the Marvel U anymore right?

Sorry, but are you agreeing with my statement or disagreeing? I can't tell but maybe it's because I'm sipping vodka.

so she is smarter than the literal cosmic gods who create universes?

I'm sorry, somehow I missed we were talking about Flash Thompson and was thinking of "The Flash", disregard my cocksucking.

Do you even know what this is even showing?

>Well you see Jimmy, people go on the internet and tell lies, isn't that just crazy?

She's not faster, dude.

Definitely smarter. But not even faster than Bart.

oh my god people, smart does not equal intelligent. Intelligent is a measure of intellect and known subject matter. Smart is using that intelligence

Yeah, he's busy being God, and Valeria is with him too, so that's the top 2 already taken out. Actually now that I think about it, a good half of the smartest people in the MU are MIA or dead.
>Bruce Banner
>Valeria Richards
>Reed Richards
>Hank Pym
>Tony Stark (probably?)
How many from the Top 8 are still left? T'challa, Beast, Amadeus and Doom are it. Throw Blue Marvel in there for good measure.

Did you actually read what you posted? That's the percentage of victims by race.

Well, she's probably smarter than Franklin. He was never the brightest kid.

Interesting. 1/10 of black victimizations are by whites, despite the population being 1/5. This doesn't support the argument that white people are killing black people overproportionally.

>you're naive for stating facts

Smart could also means she's just really witty but it's no mystery what Marvel is doing.

What race is that? I'm terrible at this, he seems not quite hispanic, maybe non-white Italian.

If she's so smart, why can't she cure Deadpool's ug without killing him or removing his healing factor?

someone storytime this looks neat

Who would win in a prep battle between her and Reed?

So he's a latino bully now? Is he with the Los Zetas now too?

Paki i believe

The guy is of Guatemalan decent.

He's Guatemalan... and a weird casting choice for a burly jock character.

If she's so smart why can't she move 20k units a month.

Is he even a bully if he's not white?
I thought bullying = power + bigotry.

>no source
>violent "victimizations"
This could count bar fights and domestic violence for all we know. And still, only 10% of black victims were attacked by whites, while an overwhelming 62% of offenders were black. So even this thing says that black on black violence is the biggest problem. Certainly not whitey and police killing blacks.

This just shows that whites are the victims most of the time you retard.

But is he fast enough to take the poo to the loo?

The least they could've done is gotten a guy that looks physically imposing.

So Hispanics are victimized equally by whites and blacks, despite there being 5x more whites.
When are black people going to apologize and make up for murdering Hispanics everyday?

No he is simply a misunderstood minority rebelling against white oppression.

White on white doesn't count.

>What is BLM

Flash the character was always a bully.

Doom