That is his absolute worst looking suiy

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

I agree. The red and yellow needs to be cut out entirely. Iron Man isn't a fucking communist.

does he even go to sets anymore or does he just film his face in front of a green screen at home like voice actors

>APO--

Stop right there

>YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE
I laughed in the theater and it took a lot to stop. Jesus Christ this movie was a train wreck.

That isn't a real poster is it?

"Ya know, Peter, the Jews control everything. They poison the drinking water in order to make you the cute little twink you are, they took my job away from me, and I have to put a stop to these kikes. You're either for me or against me, Peter."

This was very out of place, I was a bit weirded out by this scene.

glad we're gonna do this for every spidey movie that gets repackaged and shipped

Looks more like Nova

he looks like a gay himself

I wouldn't mind seeing a swap from gold to white.

Why was that a bad line?

Wish they made a movie about his crews heists and them developing their tech. Watching them do the 2 in the movie perfectly before spider man fucked them up really made me want that shit.

You are all idiots, they are doing a passing of the torch thing. Iron Man is the one teaching Spidey the ropes.

Damn I need this

>to make you the cute little twink you are
youtube.com/watch?v=_xGOCxIEW6s

This one isn't that bad looking
it's closer to his avenger look

>Spider-Man - The Vulture & Aunt Bae: The Movie

Agreed. Cut out the Disney Channel high school shit and focus on the good parts.

Although it was weird seeing Bokeem Woodbine not balling a white girl.

Vulture was a pretty weird character, like in the scene where Peter goes to his house and he says:

>"I married this nigger when I went to the zoo."

That suit just looks unfinished. Why wouldn't they just make the whole thing red?

I heard they got Raimi on as a guest writer for the vultures scenes

Nothing will ever top the hideousness of the Iron Man 3 design.

After Avengers 1, it really went to shit when MCU execs really were taken with the idea of the armors being more mobile than the stiff tanks they were.

I did like the Civil War bleeding edge armor though. The mark whatever in Spider-man though just looks unfinished.

Why was Peter so uncomfortable during this scene? Did he have a problem with Liz having both black and white parents?

He literally phoned in his performance 80% of the time.

HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY THE GWYNETH
HOW MUCH WILL THEY PAY PORTMAN

It was a different time...?