Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident

Thread number two of our adventures with Artemis, Holly, Butler, and the real hero of these books Foaly.

Last thread was here:

This is the one gives us the wonder that is the Russian mob in this universe. They are a delight

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/958631/93469cf422/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dr. Argon is here to catch us up on the plot

Could be wrong but I think you had enough space in the last thread. Or am I forgetting the image limit

Oh shit forgot the link to the last thread like a retard

I think between the two we'd hit image limit with a few pages left to post. I'd rather just break them apart to avoid risking that.

Opal Koboi's creepy eyes make her strangely more attractive.

Whoever scanned this did some major clipping shit in the middle. Sorry guys if it doesn't get any better.

Also Dr. Po is right

So this is going to take a while because a lot of images are just above 4MB so having to resize in paint.

So okay short gap here, I'm trying to see if I can remake the cbz from the pdf I did initially but compress it for smaller file sizes. Resizing every fucking image will be annoying as sin.

I wonder how many times I read these books. So much of this shit is ingrained in my mind.

Aww. just before we see man-stud Chix in all his glory.

Thanks for doing this
I never even realised there was a comic

Alright. Seems to work, since now this page doesn't give me a file size warning. Let's see if it looks like garbage or not though due to compression shit.

I agree with some of the character's depictions in this comic. I disagree with others, but can still understand where the artist was coming from.

But Butler. That's un-fucking-forgivable. Why does he look like that?

He is a lost Space Marine, brother.

I remember this segment of the book with her trapped with a magma flare coming. It was pretty hardcore when I was a kid.

>HOW COULD THEY BEAT MY SYSTEM
>tinfoil suits
Why is Foaly such a dumbass

No self awareness, apparently.

Cause he's one of those tech savants who thinks he covered every possibility except the most obvious.

That panel of just Holly's eyes does things to me. Also, there's a surprising amount of Holly R34. Most of it is terrible, but it's still surprising that so much exists. And some of it is okay.

I remember seeing this pic years ago, and I mean like 2008 or something
Wonder what the artist is doing now

We need more. SO MUCH MORE.

Butler continues to be the most badass.

That's because some dolt re-saved them as PNG even though they show JPG artifacts.

Fuck if I know how that happened. They're jpg now that I re-extracted it with compression options on in my program. I don't know what the fuck is going on here really

Ha ha, dumb fairies couldn't tell AAA from D even if their life depended on it!

>My Mother and your sister Juliet are in Nice this week.

This thread just got really fucking dark.

To be fair, the setting is over a decade before that.

Have they made a comic for Eternity Code yet?
If not, when?

Some really good comics.
exhentai.org/g/958631/93469cf422/

>An historic

It's not just me!

It just sounds better, rolls of the tongue easier than "a historic"

They have made a comic for both The Eternity Code and The Opal Deception. Something we discovered last thread.

Apparently they did up to the fourth book. I don't have it but will look for it after this thread.

You do know that you can just rename cbz to zip and cbr to rar and then extract them as a regular archive, right?

So in the novels, Cudgeon's face melts because the tranq that Root hit him with reacted badly with some performance-enhancing drugs he was taking.

But he didn't get tranq'd in the comic, so...his face just melted?

They made this into comics?!

Man, Opal is hot. I always pictured her as more childlike in the books.

I extract them straight from the cbz file with 7zip. The problem is I had to convert pdf to cbz and apparently one option I picked uses png and the other jpg. Now I know how to make it work.

Basically.

>An historic
Fucking limeys, not pronouncing the "h" in "historic" and using the wrong article because of it.

>pdf

Oh, those are a bitch to deal with. PDFs can use half a dozen image compression types and I don't know of any tools that can batch-extract images without re-compression.

If the mesmer works through a screen and speakers all you gotta do is record a fairy saying "show me your tits" and you're gold

>no tolerance for radiation
>fey folk cells don't have good DNA repair mechanisms
Hah! And they call us inferior.

>It's also contains
Jesus, editors, get your shit together.

If I were Artemis, I'd bribe some rando on the street of Haven to say a bunch of stock commands for me doing mesmer into a recording device. Even if it won't work with just one play on strong willed people, that'll be a great way to open locked doors and other things.

it's meant to be an enviromentalist thing about nuclear power but ignores how radioactive isotopes can occur naturally

To be fair, they don't usually get exposed to a lot of natural radiation since they live underground.

Why is Siberia irradiated, anyway?

Everything on this page is cringe.

Basically no one lives there so a lot of nukes were tested there.

Because just leaving nuclear vessels to rust. I don't know if that's what is done irl, but it is what happened in the books. And knowing Russia...I'd not be shocked if that's what happens irl.

The Russian thugs are pretty great.

On the subject of young adult fiction, anyone read the Alex Rider books? That's basically the Bond Villain plot in the third one.

They're like a married couple, I love it.

How so?

100% accurate here.

So, uh, Opal and Holly.

What sorta fan art do we have lying around?

Considering how fucking vast Siberia is, that's really A LOT of nukes. Shouldn't everyone in that universe be scared shitless of Russians?

Isn't everyone already scared shitless of the Russians?

Shouldn't everyone in OUR universe be scared shitless of Russians? They did the same thing! There was this whole Cold War and everything