Should I open up to my therapist about being red pilled?

I am planning on seeing a therapist next week for the first time, should I tell him about all the red pills I've been taking or is he going to think I'm insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAE-gxKs6gM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave out kek

Some stories are best untold

Give him a link to Sup Forums and see what he thinks

If it is connected with the reason on why you are seeing the therapist than yes. If not I guess it's up to you, they can't lock you up for your political beliefs. Might be able to give the shrink better insight into your mind.

He is going to get you into trouble. He will report you to the Canadian government police, you lose your job and go to jail.

It has happened here quite often.

Don't do it! Your therapist will An Hero if they take a red pill..!

I wouldn't.
What are you seeing a therapist for? It's a scam from my experience.

My therapist was red-pilled before i was, she brought me to the light

pls don't show him ur rare pepes user

>I am planning on seeing a therapist

Therapists are a scam. Go work out instead. Start taking some nice long (over 1h) bike rides or walks. Observe nature as you do so. Sometimes, push yourself to go faster so you're tired when you come back.

This will do you infinitely more mental and physiological good than a therapist ever will.

t. a therapist hack fraud.

this, or we're gonna call Sup Forums to fucking kill you m8

Yeah because those depressed /fit/ people totally don't need some help

Why (((therapy)))?

Depends on what you're redpilled on. If you go on about how the holocaust is fake, the earth is flat and moloch controls us all then you will probably get labeled and paranoid schizo. If its just shit like zionists rule the world and niggers do lots of crime then its whatever.

only if your therapist is a white male

They'd be even more depressed if they weren't fit.

More truth to this than you think. You just need some endorphins in yo life user.

Don't goto Therapy, especially these (((free))) Canadian ones.

TLDR; my buddy went in as a male and came out trans, it's brainwashing.

If you can't talk to your therapist about a belief you have because you're worried they might think you're insane, maybe you should rethink some of your beliefs.

Hot

This, don't believe that confidentiality bullshit

Most of the fags on /fit/ are barely past dyel mode, there is no way they are actually 6' plus and 225 pounds plus with 10% bodyfat and are still khv

"Redpilled"

Shouldn't need a therapist.

Hey OP I go to my second appointment tomorrow. I have kept redpills out of discussion though. Never show anyone your power level especially someone who determines and has the power to lock you away or ruin your life. Therapists are as blue pilled as anything from my experience.

Psychiatrists are 50:1 leftists to conservatives. There is basically no chance he will think you are anything other than completely deluded.

Listen to this talk by Jonathan Haidt: youtube.com/watch?v=vAE-gxKs6gM

He says to the audience outright I know if any of your patients told you that they were a Trump supporter, you would struggle to give them the same care you would give anyone else.

Therapist.
>the rapist

The-rapist of your mind. Stay away user!

I've fit that description before, but I am khv because I have a mental disorder lol.

>can't lock you up for not being liberal
He's Canadian

I see a therapist weekly and I've mentioned before how I am uncomfortable around blacks and puerto ricans from personal experience with them

I don't think I'd want to go full on 'just deport them all and stop sending aid' to her though

>Yeah because those depressed /fit/ people totally don't need some help

Just pumping iron at the gym isn't enough. We need to be outside, in the sun, in nature.

Should start an open air gym concept.

I have. And my psychologist is Jewish. Basically I explained it as "straight white males who are pissed off at being told we're stupid and worthless and evil all the time". He wasn't super concerned or anything.

>I am planning on seeing a therapist next week for the first time
dumb goy

Psychology is a Jewish trick, guess you aren't very "red pilled"

I'm pretty sure he wrote down "he knows" in his note.

I think you mean psychoanalysis

What sort of therapist are you seeing? This is important.

I told my Psych Care team about 4chinn
they said you are all subversive Nazi Autistic trolls !
I said Yeah but what do you think of it ?

Most shrinks an CPNs are raging alkies an junkies privately