JL8

God forbid someone say something negative about females and call them on their shit. in the end Bruce will be apologizing even when he is right.

>mfw
Are you sure they're eight-years-old?

not sure anymore. I miss old comics with Darkseid as gym teacher.

bruh, all kids think of the MUH-SOGGY-KNEE. Stop being such a toxic shitlord, and check your PUH-RIV-UH-LEDGE. Ugh, what I'm upset about is that there are any STU-RATE people left. It's 2016, I mean c'mon.

well you could've typed that out yourself, and seem like you made an effort to reply. But being this lazy just hurts my feelings, user

Give him a break, he already got castrated by feminists once.

So it perfectly achieved its effect. Guess I'll start using this as well for all the other shitheads on Sup Forums who make the mistake of thinking they're being funny and/or witty.

>you were mean to me
>therefor I feigned an attraction to you in order to use your stuff instead of just avoiding you

I hate jerks, but I hate manipulative, twofaced leeches even more

>I am using you because you called me dumb

Uh, okay.

>can't handle the bantz

Namek

But Girls ARE dumb and need to die so they can't spread their cootie disease everywhere.

THe fuck happened to my pic?

moot

who?

You know, all i saw of JL8 were reaction images and I always assumed it was an Offical DC publication

>replacing aquam8 with a manipulative bitch

The GL camp was pretty great btw

Bats is being a shit, yes Peej is a bore and a pony-digger, but he knew that going in, that's kind of the deal when it comes to bimbos. if he wants a dumb pretty girl, he shouldn't have so much snarky autistic buyers remorse after taking her out.
They literally verbally hashed out before the date that she'd go on condition of ponies.

And she got ponies.

and she's on the date. He's mad that she's too white trash to know what to drink with fancy PB&Js, he's seen her eat and talk he should know that she isn't sophisticated.
Honestly with their disparity in intelligence, Bruce has all the advantage and his not having a good time on the date he planned with the girl he picked is tantamount to losing a wrestling match with a spastic.
Is she a brat? Yes, but she's always been this much of a brat.

>MUH-SOGGY-KNEE

Hey man, don't be shittin' on the Wet Knee Gumption Club!