Black Cube

red pill me on the black cube meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QoLU9IYUTqg
youtu.be/SNN7ihGULWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meaning
It means kiss your ass bye buckaroo

Some people link it to Saturn, and also Satan. A crazy guy David Icke did a video on it before.

It shows, how much you can compress bunch of niggers.

youtu.be/QoLU9IYUTqg

Black people have something to do with it, depending on who you are it's very positive.

gonna check.
But what do you think?
Does anyone as info of what is really about?

who said that black people can do art? lol

thanks, i will watch soon a got home.

Global warming is bringing people together.

That's really all you need to know.

Don't. Do you want to make yourself more confused?

Black cube is no longer red pilled on Sup Forums. It's one of the most bluepill things you could know now. We're onto the holographic universe/Nimrod/anti-gravity level now.

off course! to think and rationalise about the issue. to try find an answer.
for some reason this board as a sticked pic of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle.

When he's talking about the ark of the covenant at 6:22, he's talking about white people. Specifically white men in the western world.

Sup Forums is exhibit A.

if it is a blue pill, why so many cubes? its all sand for the eyes?
the one in Porto, at praça da ribeira in portugal.

Jeremiah 3:16

Tied in with Saturn Worship. These cubes are found across the earth in various sizes and places. It is related to the occult and sacred geometry.

Saturn worship, like all occult practices, are ultimately reformed and hidden Luciferian ideologies in origin. One of the higher forms.

More information can be found through Jewish mystery schooling

It's redpilled for normies, but bluepilled for Sup Forums.

Just google "black cube of saturn" and read. All you need to know. That's level 1. Come back to Sup Forums and you'll go deeper down the rabbit hole.

youtu.be/SNN7ihGULWQ
This one is less talky

Only one cube matters

This is now a murderkube thread

Some Jewish evilness.

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

So much this i miss my CERn threads

Cucumber

the solution to cracking open the Jewish moloch cube prison complex is the cross!

Black cubes come from the northern pole of Saturn, which has an hexagon that can be turned into a cube. Therefore, in the occult, both cubes and hexagons are the symbols of the figure of Saturn. For example, you can form both satanic symbols and the Star of David from the hexagon and the kabbalah from the cube.
But you might be asking who is Saturn. The greek equivalent of Saturn is Cronos, which was the deity of time (note: time can be synonymous with existence and, finally, with death; in sanskrit, time and death have the same word, therefore the passage "I am become death, destroyer of the world" might also mean "I am become time"). In hellenic mythology, Cronos molested and usurped Uranus ( = circumsicion) and, to continue his reign, we would eat his children ( = child sacrifice).
In North Africa, the carthaginian version of Cronos was Ba'al (meaning: lord) and it later transfigured into the deity Moloch (meaning: king). Remember that it is widely known that Carthage practiced child sacrifice to Moloch, a figure that since then inspired the aesthetics of Satan, most notably the head of Baphometh (which, again, can be designed through a pentagon).
In the Middle East, Saturn was El (meaning: god). This god is very important in terms of language because most semitic names end with el (Daniel, Gabriel, Rafael, Uriel, Israel are just some examples). From the deity El came the god of the Old Testament - Javeh - and the Allah (note: in Mecca, the object in the center is called the Kabbah, which translates directly into the cube).
The jews adopted Saturn/Satan as their god, while european people thrived on the worship of indo-european sky gods (Zeus/Jupiter).

How do we know if it is a cube? Maybe it is 6 squares that are placed really close to each other but not touching.

That would make it the black 6 squares.