Dear homophobes of Sup Forums

Dear homophobes of Sup Forums

If being gay isn't a choice (just like heterosexuality) and being gay doesn't actually hurt anyone (not like e.g. pedophilia), why do you hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
isteve.com/Infectious_Causation_of_Disease.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9 y/o is enjoying it, she said it's all good

Muhammad?

Sexuality has 1 purpose, to recreate. if your sexuality is based around your same gender you are not able to accomplish this purpose.

Being gay hurts society. it makes degeneracy acceptable. pedophilia and other weird shit are just the next steps.

uhhh, well people who are born infertile, or people with all sorts of handicaps can't recreate either...

doesn't make them "less than", it just makes them unique. are they unable to make more children... yup! but homeboy, we're getting overpopulated anyway, in case you didn't know;

straight people will ALWAYS be here... and a majority will ALWAYS not be able to have children... just let them live their lives ;)

>Sexuality has 1 purpose, to recreate.

Virgin.

Ahh look, another faggot pretending to be right wing out of fear of Islam. This is quality.

I hope muslims become a majority, just so you and your kind can suffer.

Sup Forums is as anti-gay as you can get without throwing them off high buildings.
Fuck off.

>doesn't actually hurt anyone
False. It degrades the value and identity of traditional relationships. Anyone normal person should be appalled by it.

I have met plenty of people who never considered themselves as gay. But never had much luck with women. They start fapping to weirder and weirder stuff (futa/trap/anal masturbation) because once you get into excessive masturbation, you need more and harder stuff to become aroused.
Eventually they start experimenting with men, because with men, it's easier to get laid and now they consider themselves bi or gay.
Not a choice
Not born that way
But conditioned into it.

Yes it is, I could chose not to have sex with women despite wanting to.

Yeah, you're full of shit.

I was definitely born as a homosexual.

>Virgin

Why do you think sex feels good? Why do you think fatty foods taste good?

Its all a biological trick to make you eat calorie dense foods and to reproduce.

dont be a fucking mong.

>If being gay isn't a choice (just like heterosexuality) and being gay doesn't actually hurt anyone (not like e.g. pedophilia),
Both claims are lies.

>why do you hate it?
Homosexuality is a self destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the degeneracy of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

We don't hate gays or transsexuals.

>uk
>ur a muslim
go home tyrone

I didn't know hating gays was still a meme. Isn't there more important shit like pretending immigrants are taking your jobs?

>born as a homosexual

Was the cock in your ass or in your mouth?

My point is, though some people have always been mostly attracted to the same sex. Other people get conditioned into it.
Case in point: the entire furry community

this
kys
redpilled af

Your choosing your sex partner how is that not a choise.The fact that IM GAY XD plays such a big role in their lives is anoying ok u wanna fuck dudes but could you not dress and act like a complete faggot.Also gay marriage is litteraly them just fucking with traditional values not because they whant it but because they like drama.Also not reproducing is litteraly a evolutionary failure if men could get pregnant then i would be ok with it because it would obviously be normal then.Also nobody is phobic of th nobody walks down the street and is like oh boyy i hope this gay guy dosent rob and kill me.

You know whos having lots of kids the people who wanna kill and throw gays of buildings mudslims and afrikans but the western white man is the problem you know the guy who gave you rights.

Because a fuckload of gays are degenerate (i.e. sluts) and Sup Forums can't understand that this is not caused by homosexuality per se.

Also probably jealousy from the fact that gays don't need to deal with women to get either relationships or sex.

>why do you hate it?
Why don't you use your micro-brain to figure it out?

Being gay isn't a sin
Sodomy is, just like recreational heterosexual sex, silly goose

That's weird, because I certainly wasn't born heterosexual
I didn't have a raging hard-on for tiddies when I was two
Most people aren't born with a sexuality

I didn't have a problem with it until you forced your way into marriage, church, television, movies, held pride parades, actively harass and attack Christians who don't want to make cakes for your fag weddings.

Now I seriously hope super AIDS virus will evolve and kill you all.

Seek the lord user

Fuck off faggot.

They're all choices, faggot

Nah, I don't this Sup Forums hates us bro. They do hate flamboyant, promiscuous faggots tho, but that's all right because I hate them too. You don't have to build your identity around your sexuality, ergo: being gay - juste be a homo.

Please show me the gay gene or what birth defect led you to being gay then.

It's not immoral, just unhealthy for the individual and the species. Gay men are second only to IV drug users in terms of how many infectious diseases (and associated cancers) they get from their lifestyle. Rectal cancer is no joke and I'll give you three guesses who gets it most.

It has a purpose the same way Sun has purpose to burn - it does not. It just the way physics (Sun) and evolution (recreation) works, nothing else.

You were born a faggot but you chose to be a queer.

>isn't a choice

I don't believe the "homosexuality isn't a choice" meme. It isn't backed up by science as far as I've seen.

>pedophilia hurts someone
>literal thought crime
>hurr fucking male shithole is fine but if you want a pure little girl you're a sicko

fucking faggot hypocrites

> pure little girl
Pedo detected.

It hurts my eyes fgt.
now get out.

How about you guys try to be gay, right now..

Oh wait, you can't.

really Sherlock?

>If being gay isn't a choice

Show me on the human genome where the gay gene is.

I can pretend to suck dick lmao

Great. Now get that published, peer reviewed, and repeated. Then you'll have an argument that I'd consider.

What you're attracted to sexually is mostly out of your control. However, to act on that is absolutely a choice. Though personally, I don't care what two consenting adults do if it harms no one else.

>If being gay isn't a choice (just like heterosexuality)
Still we cannot say how does this thing evolve, more researches needed. Maybe cultural background of the person really matters, and in this case social acceptance of it leads us to degeneracy.

The Gay Is a mental illness

I don't hate it. But homosexuality isn't a choice per se, but rather a lifestyle adopted from a malformation while growing up. Usually, homosexuals are that way because they lack attention from their mom/dad, parental love or experience moments or people that encouraged their behaviour.
I use to be an advocate for that type of degeneracy until I realize that's impossible to be born gay. When you're born, you don't have the key concept of sexuality, making it impossible for you to think of sex or even having a sexuality. Plus, you aren't born of two penises or vaginas, naturally you need a penis and a vagina.
I don't hate homosexuals, I don't mean they're are not human beings, they're just following an illogical sexual lifestyle.

>He rationalized a specific subject.
>He must be inferior

the gay eat da poo poo

Homosexuality is a mental illness caused by a parasitic brain infection, all healthy men a programmed by evolution to kill homosexuals on sight in order to prevent the spread of the pathogen.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

I don't hate gay men, but I do hate gay women.
More gay men, more women for me. :^)

About sums it up.

I never laughed as hard as i did when i read this bullshit

because of faggots like you

It is pretty much confirmed that human male homosexuality is caused by a brain parasite.

I. Homosexual behavior seems optimized for pathogen distribution. The huge sexual partner counts, extreme promiscuity, and waste product fetishism are ideal behaviors for rapid pathogen transmission.

II. The cycle of homosexual child sexual abuse is extremely apparent, a tiny proportion of the population is responsible for about 40% of child sexual abuse. This combined with the high rate of reported childhood abuse among those men who subsequently grow up to become homosexuals is strong evidence in favor of the gay germ theory.

III. Homosexuality has a high rate of co-morbidity with many other mental illnesses, this can be explained as a side-effect of the brain parasite.

IV. If homosexuality had a non-pathogenic cause, there would be no need for widespread homophobia to evolve. If some men voluntarily leave the reproductive market, this should allow the remaining men easier access to the females of the community. Objectively, a non-pathogenic homosexuality can be viewed as advantageous for the reproductive males. This does not happen in reality, almost every society treats homosexuals with violent revulsion. Homophobia is almost certainly an evolved response to a contagious pathogen threat.

V. Homosexuality has a very low twin concordance rate, ruling out any genetic explanations.

Where can I read more?

>Homosexuality has a very low twin concordance rate, ruling out any genetic explanations.
>hamburger education

if you are looking to pol for actual advice you have to realize these are all basement dwellers who make up less than a fraction of the population who have no affect on society.

Shills are sliding threads like Stop bumping their threads, just sage, report and hide

Alright, before my sides fall off with laughter, you'll need to convince me through scientific proof that this theory has actual grounds to be possible. Any brain scans showing parasites among homosexual men? How can someone be gay before their first sexual encounter if a parasite causes homosexuality?

Better question, where do homosexual females fit into this parasite theory?

Let's be real, the only driving force behind homosexuality is the fear that a guy might be treated my another man the same way that men treat women. That's the only factor at work here.

>it's a child-abuse-transmitted brain parasite with no other infection route
>what? no, I don't have a sample
>if we cut up enough queer brains we'll find it for sure, definitely

sources?

this

I don't hate gays for their sex lives at all; I hate them for idiotically supporting the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay-slaughterhouse on earth, Islam! Gays' Islam defending makes you guys the only minority I consider stupider than the basketball-Americans. As far as Orlando goes, these liberal gays wanted Islam in the country and by god, they got it, didn't they?

>pedophilia hurt people
child abusers hurt people, just like rapists hurt people, you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think everyone who's a pedo is a child molester

If being Gay isn't a choice; it's genetic.

If it's Genetic; then go ahead. Be gay. The Gay gene will be extinct in 100 years.

Because it is a choise to shove your "not choise" degenerate choise in our face.
Go fuck butts. I don't want to know.

Also not all sex is rape mate, to act like all child sex is molestation is pretty wrong.

Because it IS a choice and being a sodomite DOES hurt other people.

And nobody hates sodomists, we are disgusted by them.

Except for faggots who have kids with others. But aren't they bisexual then?

I just don't get when gay became a lifestyle. It's just a fetish. There isn't anything more or less degenerate with peeing on my wife than fucking a dude in the ass. It's riskier for your health, but if that tickles your pickle, who am I to judge?

>Sexuality has 1 purpose, to recreate.
oh no, you didn't!

The theory was proposed in this paper.

isteve.com/Infectious_Causation_of_Disease.pdf

>Any brain scans showing parasites among homosexual men?

The parasite is likely microbial. Many such behavior-altering parasites have been identified in mammals.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ

>where do homosexual females fit into this parasite theory?

They don't. Female homosexuals are ten times rarer than male homosexuals and don't exhibit any particularly pathological behaviors. Female homosexuality is likely caused by a simple hormone imbalance.

I don't hate gays, I just dislike flamboyant, in my face lispy gays. They make me cringe.

When I saw this thread on the catalog the closest thing I saw to it was a picture of topless Lena Dunham. I thought to myself which would I fuck if I was forced to fuck one? I came to the conclusion I'd rather fuck the faggot than Lena Dunham. Does this make me gay? Perhaps. But I have the feeling every one of you would make the same decision.

I'll bite. Heterosexual couples totally have a choice to engage in relationships for companionship or sexual purposes. It's not like they can't help it, it's called willpower. Homosexuals can do the same thing and abstain from doing it.

Louis owns everybody in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc

OP has shit taste in guys

>43% of gay men have 500+ sex partners

Bullshit.

Gays want to be eaten by cats!?

it hurts muslims' feefees and muslims are to be respected, why do you hate islam you islamaphobe?

They want to spread their infection as widely as possible, preferably into young boys with weak immune systems.

Wow! Those articles are unsettling.
If what you say is true, is homosexuality sexually transmitted?
Do we know for sure if it's toxo, or could the parasite be something else?

Fuck off Ahmed.

It's a parasite, it was developed by the russians to kill off US population, but the parasite spread when it escaped from a siberian labratory

source: myass

>being gay doesn't actually hurt anyone
Spreading AIDS does not hurt at first. But later on it is a pain in the ass.

how about you homosexuals start fucking respecting Islam and cultures like it that don't like your kind?

stupid fucking intolerant faggots

>If what you say is true, is homosexuality sexually transmitted?

It appears that boy-rape is the primary mode of transmission, but it may not be the only one.

>Do we know for sure if it's toxo, or could the parasite be something else?

Most homosexuals are infected with toxo, but this is likely just a comorbidity. The actual gay-germ has not been identified, and researchers interested in the topic have had their funding cut or have been terminated. The topic is even more suppressed than race and IQ related research.

thank you. this polfag is with you

>why do you hate it?

muh feelings

I've always found women either uninteresting or repulsive, and men exciting both in a romantic and sexual sense.

Right from puberty I could only appreciate women's beauty in the same way I would appreciate a butterfly or a painting. With men it's always been different.

>Also probably jealousy from the fact that gays don't need to deal with women to get either relationships or sex
Honestly this is the best part

Please keep in mind that homophobia is natural for people. Gays are mechanism of population regulation. Its not about you, its about evolution. So when hetero men want to wipe you out of population - its not their wish, its their nature.

Fucked based logic/10

Too many threads with this question. But we don't hate Gay people, we hate faggots,

>Gays are caused by a parasite
>Lesbians are caused by a hormone imbalance
wat

I think it has more to do with pride, faggots basically are like women when they get fucked. It just degrades yourself, in ancient roman times and greek times it was illegal to get fucked because you lost honor, but it was legal to fuck a guy

It wasn't illegal, just looked down upon