Israeli Politics

I have some questions for my Israeli brothers:

I will be an oleh chadash in a few weeks and I am interested to hear about which party my fellow Israeli posters vote for when election time comes around.

Which party do you vote for? Also, do you think a far right party like Otzma HaYehudit ever has a chance of gaining substantial support like Kach did back in the day?

This thread can also serve as a place to discuss Israeli politics.

Bump for Bibi

I wish America had a strong leader like Netanyahu.

We can elect Trump so he, Bibi, and Putin can take over the world.

Bibi for now.

Bennett in the future.

I like Bennett a lot too, I hope HaBayit HaYehudi gets a lot of seats next election.

As it stands now, either Likud or The Jewish Home.
Voted for the latter last time, as they've been and so far remain the most consistently reasonable party on most issues. Their representatives also seem to actually try and change things, always working hard towards achieving their (mostly) proclaimed goals.
Among the parties with any chance of passing the election threshold, those two are probably the most right wing economically (though not nearly enough), i.e. aim to decrease gov't intervention and regulation, lower taxes, etc.

As for a far right party gaining substantial support, almost certainly not within the next several election cycles.
Even if something big happens. Certain preventative narratives have been drilled in for decades that would make it very hard for such a party to spring into power.

I've noticed that Labor and HaT'nuah have been polling very low recently. Why do you think that is?

When you're surrounded by a barbaric, murderous people who openly want to genocide you, you tend to get redpilled sooner or later.
Also complete lack of charismatic personas on the left atm and the slow decline of faith in media along with increased use of internet sources.

It sounds like I picked a good time to make Aliyah!

But who are leftists voting for then? I don't think Meretz has a whole lot of support either. Did Yesh Atid pick up a lot of leftist voters?

When will Herzog be deported to Gaza?

Hopefully once Gush Katif is reborn.

Seriously, why does Israel get all of the based politicians? Makes me want to convert to Judaism and move to Israel desu

What about based Lieberman?

Based Liberman is going to destroy Hamas and Hezbollah if they try to fuck with us during his term.

Leftist here to chime in.

Leftists in Israel are not like leftists in the US. We don't want open borders, we don't want to let arabs genocide us, and we don't ask for free gibs from the government.

The difference between leftist and right-wing ideology differs on the following:

>Settlements
Leftists want to stop building settlements and right wingers want to keep expanding into the west bank. IMO the former is the better way to go because fuck living next to arabs, that shit will never work. We need clear borders in the long run.

>Religion
Leftists want less impact of religion on government decisions, right wingers want more. Religious (Hassidic/Haredim) people are among the dindus of Israel and a lot of them are parasites that don't contribute to society. All they do is pray and the government gives them free shit.

>Culture
Right wing culture is more mizrahi (arabic basically) and left wing culture is more ashkenazi (european). Easy pick there.

You'd produce the same politicians if you were that situation.

As mentioned earlier.

The image of the puny Jew, who bows his head down is over.

Forever.

He's Defense Minister for now.

He has some good policies - the "Lieberman Plan" especially.

But Bennett's the man for the future.

We had yitzhak cucklord rabin that gave away all the land for "piece" and we have shi(ll)mon peres who embraced Arabs like the spinless corps that he is.
No country has perfect politicians.

Also, the problem with being a leftist is that the only leftist leaders are walkover cucks and bleeding heart liberals.

Which party do you vote for?

Based as fuck

The one that wants to give away 30% of Israel to the Arabs probably.

I had to vote for Meretz (bleeding heart liberals) last time because they were on the verge of not getting enough votes (If you get less than 3 seats you don't get any seats).

I had no hope for having a strong leftist leader, so I just tried to make sure their up and comers have a voice in the parliament.

>strong leftist leader
None of those words belong anywhere near each other.

>מרץ
Disgusting. I live in Israel too and dont want more religion but I stand for settlements. Meretz is a party of lefties and cultural marxists.

>I stand for settlements
Why do you want violent arabs as your next-door neighbors so much?

That is what walls are for.

It doesn't work like that.

You think they'll be satisfied with pre 67 borders only.

That's just the start.

The Arabs in Judea & Samaria need to be compensated for the price of their homes and relocated.

There is no wall you can build that can contain all their cities and cover our settlements.

I don't give a shit about their satisfaction. I want our citizens secure in the long run without a mass expulsion.

Pipe dream.

Have you ever been to Judea & Samaria?

Not in the areas beyond the wall.

I was there last winter and it's amazing how much potential the land has. It is historically Jewish and we need to develop it.

Based Bibi.

I masturbate to the videos of his speeches to the UN.

>I don't give a shit about their satisfaction.

It's not about their satisfaction at all.

It's about keeping our homeland secure.

You do realize Jerusalem wasn't under our control before 67?

I don't care about 10% of Palestinians being "leftist" and secular - that will never change my mind.

Try going there then.

Spend time with them - they're not like the Druze who are loyal to us.

>It's about keeping our homeland secure
And having jewish civilians living next to arabs does the opposite of that. It puts our citizens at risk and encourages chimpouts.

>You do realize Jerusalem wasn't under our control before 67?
I'm all for keeping Jerusalem under our control.

>I don't care about 10% of Palestinians being "leftist" and secular - that will never change my mind.
I never said it matters

>Spend time with them - they're not like the Druze who are loyal to us.
Which is exactly why you don't wanna be living next to them.

>I'm all for keeping Jerusalem under our control.

That is what will always jeopardize things, unfortunately.

Look into both Bennet's and Lieberman's plans.

Compare the two.

It's one of the only solutions that will, eventually, help in a few generations down the line.

Expel the ones that don't pledge elegance - work with the ones that do.

Give them some form of autonomy and help them develop economically over a generation or two and we could eventually have a situation similar to that of Druze.

Those plans involve keeping us around them forever, they'll never calm down over a generation or two with that approach. And autonomy is impossible with our settlements looking like

It's either that or genocide.

We're not Nazis, so we must be practical.

The whole of the land belongs to us,

> do you think a far right party like Otzma HaYehudit ever has a chance of gaining substantial support like Kach did back in the day?
No. Religious nuts are a bit less nuts, so it won;t have as much support. Laws®ulations against racist and-the-like parties and moments will end any practical attempt to create a modern Kah.

Also
> I will be an oleh chadash in a few weeks
Take a load of this kike.

.רבין היה יותר גבר מכל הזכרים במשפחה שלך
למה אי אפשר להיות משהו אחר חוץ מערסאוואט מסריח או יהודון היפסטר פחדן?

Rabin was the man, but like many Israeli politicians, he got the crazy leftist flue when he became old. 180ed his views. It became so radical that it's easier for me to believe that he just sold for a sack of shekels.

Please don't vote for a far-right party, unless you want your tax money to go to Haredim and their parasitic societies
Ha'Avoda is pretty popular, they support a two-state solution and are considered center-right
Netanyahu is gonna bring this country down politically if he keeps getting elected

How is the weather in Haifa, Muhammad?

Me mums mum was a Jew, can I into Israel?

You are indeed eligible to receive Israeli citizenship. Also, since Judaism is passed down through the mother, you are Jewish. Welcome to the tribe, brother!

> tfw on Sup Forums i'm either a kike or a mudslime
I love this country, I really couldn't care less for the Arabs. But they've gained too much political power, and to be honest, I don't really care that much for the West Bank- it's better for us to have less land and more political stability. That place is a worthless shithole anyway

did no such thing. If you think maintaining course on the occupation was sustainable in 1990 you are wrong.

if you think sustaining course on the occupation is sustainable right now, you are also wrong.

if you think edgy "remove kebab" solutions are happening you are deluded.

The solution is, as it has always been - forcing the arabs to sign off on a peace accord, and wall them the fuck off

Kek sounds like fun. Shalom shalom shekels all round. Time to go buy a fur hat.

yeah. also go to Israel and wear it around in the summer

Right wing politics will always have support in Israel by proxy, at the very least, thanks to Likud's standing in recent years and there are no signs of this changing in the future. More like the opposite really...
Anyway, I voted Lapid. He wasn't worse than I feared.

its strange how Israel started out so leftist and now they're so far right most American Jews can't stand bibi

"occupation". This word again... I don't like it. Delete this.
> forcing the arabs to sign off on a peace accord, and wall them the fuck off
Yea, cause their signature on a piece of paper has proven to make the Arabs act as they promised to. Annexing the WB with all the Arabs in it? That's crazy dreams. Giving the WB to Arabs in hope that a peace will ensue? That's even crazier dreams.
We can't take them, we can't leave them and we won't try to kill them all. So I say- keep things as they are. It's not cheap, but we're doing since the 60's and we're not all dead yet. But it's a worthy price to pay in order of finding an actual solution that will get rid of this headache once and for all, instead of following fantasies of either right or left wingers that "want a solution, and want it right now".

Israel has been Arab-cized. We are more like our neighboring brothers than we were in the past, which is why we want them dead more strongly today.

Soon.

It was leftist in a different sense.

Kibbutzim, welfare support for Jews etc.

After the partition plan was rejected in 48, the left were very much against what the left of today are.