What's the point of Belgium?

to make waffles

Reminding you that they are a strong, independent country without need for the Netherlands.

Keeps it from being part of either France or the Netherlands.

t. Eternal Anglo

seems to trigger anglos to death

this

Chocolate and waffles.

To eternally cuck the Netherlands, thanks GB!

I'd say Baraque Fraiture

waffles. that is all...

Even though they created it together with France

eternal anglo couldn't stand seeing the netherlands or france gain clay so they decided to produce this abomination

Proving to the entire world that you can't just throw different peoples together.

We already have serious issues with the Walloons, who are in all honesty not *that* much different to us, at least compared to those niggers and sandshits we keep importing. How the fuck does anyone expect Europeans and non-Europeans to blend together?

It's a charity organisation to support the Walloons financially.

>Keeps it from being part of either France or the Netherlands.

fucking over other white europeans isn't something to be proud of you subhuman

A forceful marriage of two peoples that dislike each other
A sick social experiment
We must save vlaanderen

Dutch unity will unleash a power titanic enough to dominate Europe.

Just a place for greater countries to fight their wars, so they won't fuck their own homes.

Pretty much lost its purpose now that Europe is peaceful.
But maybe the European war of independence can be fought out there.

Delete this

A non-country made up so that the there can be a buffer zone between France and Germany, without the conquest of the Dutch.

The point of belgium is having a "neutral" country for the anglos to land on europes mainland anytime and fuck shit up. The moment someone takes this condition from the anglo, they cry "warcrime, muh neutral country".

Beglium is the anglo transition zone on the way to kill aryans.

How did this non-country acquire an empire? Confused.com.

don't forget that the people of flanders descend from a germanic tribe

we only had congo, hardly and empire
and we only got it because we were 'neutral'

They wouldn't have to keep killing Aryans if you Germans weren't such autists

>buffer zone between France and Germany

With geographic skills like that you'll be a real American soon.

It's a neutral battlefield for Germans, French and English.

It's a non-country because it's split between two cultures. It's capital is the center for many European organizations and that keeps people from forgetting about it. It's not terrible but it's also not great. Don't move there because there are better countries nearby. It is what it is.

alweer aan het strontpalen, beste noorderburen?

De draad van vannacht ging wel lekker

>autism
>working towards greatness and when the anglo is jealous, he asks big buddy burger if he's in for destroying europes mainland.

If everyone would want to be as insignificant as you are then there would be no wars, because the anglos would rule everywhere. The moment someone comes along who doesn't want to be a cuck, he gets the boot.

Hey waffle friend, I have a question. What's up with your citizenship? Last I heard it's like impossible to get now. What up?

There are many international students in Belgium.
Why?

Who the hell, when presented with the opportunity of choosing a European country to spend half a year or a year in, then thinks "you know what Belgium is a cool place I really wanna live there for a while"?

idk i'm an ethnic belgian (hard to believe am i right)

Probably because their schools are the easiest to get into.

I may be wrong but I know some kids from my high school who studied in Belgium.

It's where the EU and NATO is, a lot of children of workers there end up in Belgium, I'm just back visiting though, I study in canada

Source : Father works for NATO

Also who /brussels/ here?

compared to Southern Europe? lmao

certain faculties in my university actually reduce the grades Belgian students earn while on Erasmus to certain Southern European universities to as low as 70% because Southern Euro universities are considered easy as fuck (generally speaking, I'm sure there are exceptions)

Here's how it goes, fella

>be black
>live here illegally for a while
>get your citizenship handed to you eventually

kek, this is how my dealer got his

Okay, let's see.

>be black
fuck

Provides a buffer zone for the EU.

like what? germanistan and run away bus ville?

I said to get into, not the work difficulty.

Pretty much _________

Kek no shit, that's how my dad's cleaning lady got hers
He pays her with beer, semen in the puss and bus tickets.

why the fuck are bus tickets 3 euros man, it fucking sucks

i prefer when it was 2

Maybe it's just me, but there are other Euro countries I would rather live in than Belgium. Netherlands, Finland, Switzerland, Fuck it, even Italy and Poland are better.

Anglo march

nobody cares senpai

Remember when it was 1?

Says the citizen of a non-country.

All these self-hating cucks. Belgium (Flanders at least) is a great place to live. Very little violence, one of the richer regions in the world. Only a small percentage of people live in poverty, most people have pretty big houses. Ethnic belgians are friendly and avoid violence generally,

PRETTY MUCH

Yeah, there are so many worse countries. First world problems.

'i live in a great country and urs is small kekek'

nobobdy cares, our quality of life way higher :^)

Anglos jealous of Krauts? Kek. The whole reason you starting militarising was because you were jealous of Anglo imperial dominance.

You have wrecked the continent not once, not twice but thrice now with Merkel and her 'children'. Leave the Brits out of it and look in the mirror. YOU are the problem.

You're right, if you have the choice you might as well pick the best, and Belgium surely isn't, especially in the cities. The countryside is okay though I guess but quite boring.
It's overall a kinda disappointing country to be born in, you can't really complain but certainly not brag either.

Out of all the countries you listed, I'd choose Switzerland. I heard everything's cheaper there, and also I boned a chick in Lausanne and that place was pretty cool.

Being a useful corridor for invasions.
Also I heard they have decent beer but I have yet to see evidence that it's better than German, Dutch or Czech

well, that's just because you're wallonian :^)

Kust mijn kloten calvinistische kaaskop!

De Verenigde Nederlanden waren al even kunstmatig als België zelf. Slechts een nepstaat om de Fransen in bedwang te houden.

Typisch Hollandse arrogantie.

En dan verschieten ze ervan dat de Belgische revolutie plaatsvond en dat nagenoeg niemand een hereniging ziet zitten.

fpbp

Don't they have a chip museum?
I like chips.

Neem je medicatie, Jef.

dit is gewoon nederlandse banter en jullie zijn dom

verder is een hereniging ideaal

Red eerst je eigen volk maar kankerlul.

Volgens mij heeft België meer moslims dan wij.
In ieder geval zijn ze een groter probleem.

Maakt niet uit, gooi ze d'r uit en vorm een unie tussen Vlaanderen en Nederland.
Enige reden dat dat niet zo was is allemaal door Spanje.

Lol, when did I mention the size of your country as relevant to its non-country status? Yes, on average your quality of life is higher but at least I am able to make $120,000 a year as an engineer and have a large villa in the beautiful Pacific Palisades of LA. Life in America is better if your wealthy.

buffer zone

>thread about belgium
>german flag in op

what is wrong with this board these days

>nederlandse royaliteit behandeld je slecht
>schakel near franse royaliteit
B R I L J A N T
R
I
L
J
A
N
T

maar desondanks is nederland superieur aan België in bijna elk opzicht
allebei kunstmatig, maar de nederlanders hebben er tenminste iets van gemaakt

Waarom zo boos Bram
Waarom niet anders gewoon afsplitsing

idd, alleen moet bruxellois onder waal

Een kat in het nauw gedreven maakt rare sprongen.

why would rich life in america > rich life in belgium, doesnt make any sense senpai

I know that feel, ill need to get at least 12 at every course just to pass

>vorm een unie tussen Vlaanderen en Nederland.

Geef drie redenen waarom dit in het voordeel van de Vlamingen zou zijn.

More land, more scenery, cheaper cost of living in a lot of places, more business opportunities, etc

von sachsen coburg is eigenlijk duits maar verder een mooie strontpaal, Henk

It's weird that overall the Netherlands have a better relation with muslims, than Flanders.

I guess that an open and arrogant culture is more easier to deal with as a foreigner than a silent one that lashes out when people have had it with something.

Economie, immigratie, educatie

>verder is een hereniging ideaal
Waarom?

Muslims in Belgium are even more of a problem because so many of them live in Brussels and speak French, thus being involved in the language conflict whether they like it or not.

I prefer muslims in Antwerp over muslims in Brussels for example.

Specificeer.

>more land
true, but if you're rich you could buy land here anyway
>more scenery
bullshit
>cheaper cost of living
doesn't matter if you're rich
>more business opportunities
bullshit

1) wij zijn rijker, dus trekken jullie omhoog
2) onderdeel van een sterker land met meer politieke macht (Vlaanderen heeft een sterke cultuur waar het waarschijnlijk gezamenlijk kunnen stemmen)
3) betere universiteiten door meer staatssteun en een grotere pull van studenten die een nieuwe top-klasse kunnen maken
4) wij zijn niet Wallonië

Grootste haven van eu. (dus we zullen de 2 grootste bezitten) = economie.
Nederlands heeft volgens de ranking betere universiteiten. (utrucht op 7, leuven komt maar op 14 iirc) = educatie. de ppv daar is veel groter dan het vb hier. = immigratie

Pretty much what said but also your weather and variation isn't the best.

Pretty much because being wealthy in America gives you everything you want. I get out of most of my taxes, which aren't high to begin with. I can get out of petty offenses by just paying and if I ever have to go to court I can just pay for the best legal defense team. Being poor in America is the worst, though. I would rather be poor in Belgium any day.

minder regeringen

De grootste rede is makkelijk een regering delen met je culturele broeders
Maar gewoon onafhankelijkheid voor jullie is ook een goed plan

Kek.

Obligatory Falklands meme.