Nordic Autism

Why do Nords have social-anxiety? How do you even talk to these autists without them thinking it is cringe or weird? What kind of humor do they have and what topics do they find interesting?

Help me Sup Forums I'm on a business trip here and they are so silent and quiet.

You are called a "Jugge" here and it's slang similar to Gypsy.

come home MED man

everyone in his fucking country now

>Why do Nords have social-anxiety?
2000+ years of living alone in a house some 50 miles from your neighbour
>How do you even talk to these autists without them thinking it is cringe or weird?
You wait until we talk to you and you have to answer quickly and ask us instead because we love to tell you about what we did yesterday but we don't care about what you did because your life is not as exciting as ours.
>What kind of humor do they have and what topics do they find interesting?
We like obvious humor, like people slipping on banana peals. And we like to talk about anything but what we absolutely love most of all is agreeing with one another and what we hate the most is conflict or debates. Even our debates are actually just conversations. Please don't be too passionate.

t. Swede

Also nobody every claimed Ancient South Europeans were Nordics.

ryybs&narcs or mee töihi

>life in scandi
>exciting

Are you saying Sweden isn't exciting? There's more stuff happening than in Detroit

just imagine waking up in a gunfire or graenade attack in sweden or screams coming from 9year old girl getting raped by muslims in a day light.
Sweden is actually quite exciting place

I used to think it's the lack of vitamin D until i noticed southern Sweden has more daily light hours than several parts of Italy.
It's not that bad tho, when i was a teenage autist i dreamed of Scandinavia because i knew you didn't get all the small talk you get here and things like that.

grenades and rapes popping up daily.

wtf i envy sweden now

they have the exact kind of humor you see them posting on here. try to interact with them as little as possible unless it's a hot girl. go full feminist and you'll win her over

Just shittalk Finns, you are bound to make some friends.

>all these salty meds

>we hate the most is conflict or debates
How does that work in election year?

Lighter skin and hair is literally the mutation that enables whites to absorb more vitamin D despite the weaker sun up north. This is why Anglos turn pink when in warmer climates.

Excuse me, where's the toilet?

You could have picked a better picture to represent nordics because Oslo is the worst capital we have.

kek

The politicians try to act as civilized and meek as possible and clothe their words in as many niceties and slogans as possible. Usually they just end up looking constipated. A heated debate here is someone actually saying in plain words that they disagree with the other person.

>go full feminist
You will get called out for doing this actually, or at get eyes rolled at you. Outside of Stockholm and the surrounding areas most actual women think modern feminism is ridiculous bullshit spouted by bitter uggos. Most subscribe to 2nd or 3rd wave feminism, which is quite reasonable.

> Most subscribe to 2nd or 3rd wave feminism, which is quite reasonable.
>quite reasonable.
>3rd wave feminism
3rd wave feminism is the worst feminism and is the cancer rotting away at society.

Well it was in the 90s before radical feminism, postmodern feminism and all that body positivity stuff came along. The rhetoric we see today wasn't really prevalent until the late 00's.

>ugh why different people got different culture

Radical feminism is from the 60s. Its the idea we need to abolish gender role beyond laws but in our personal lives as well.

that's exactly what 3rd wave feminism is, as the Merkan said. but 2nd wave feminism too gave us all the radfems

but I'll take Steinem and even people like Dworkin over most (not all) 3rd wave feminists, at least they had consistent principles

We think it's funny when men fuck our wives.