1) Your Country

1) Your Country

2) Have you ever sucked another Man's Cock?

3) Do you consider yourself Heterosexual?

Germany
Yes
Yes

Flag. Yes, no

1) flag
2) no
3) no

Flag
No, but I've sucked my own (wouldn't recommend)
Yes

May I ask how?

German on holiday
Yes
Yes

Why are all germans gay?

I'm heterosexual
I have only sucked dick

Why did you suck the penis? How many times?

What if I am bi

Brazil.
Yeah. I prefer to suck than being sucked.
No.

Actually it was out of desperation, it must have been around 2012-13.
I just had to have my penis sucked so I sought refuge in the gay community and it did not take long to achieve my goal.
Not the proudest moment of my life but the blowjobs were indeed quite enjoyable.

It started with a chubby guy around 6 years older than me. He sucked my penis in public on campus in a hidden corner. I came after around 2 minutes give or take and ejaculated on the floor to which he replied that he would have gladly swallowed it.
He asked if I want to suck his penis as well. I didn't actually want to because he was fat but felt pressured to do it in a way. So I eventually sucked his penis, maybe for 30 seconds. He said "I know it's your first time, so you can just watch me" and then he jerked off in front of me.

I went on to pursue various other encounters with gay men, three more in total.

I met up with another fat guy who had me facefuck him on his sofa and twist his nipples really hard. He licked my toes and it was surprisingly enjoyable. He did not want me to suck his penis. He was a devoted sub.

I then met up with a guy my age, fit body. He just moved to the city as a student and was still living in a hostel. I sucked his penis for a minute or two and played with his balls but he just wanted to lick my anus, which he did. For a very long time. It was fantastic to be completely honest.

The last guy I met was a 45 year old guy. I picked him up in my car and he sucked my penis on an empty parking lot, he didn't want me to suck his penis in return but I played with it through his pants.

After that encounter I was cured of my obsession to have my penis sucked. It didn't have the life changing effects that I had hoped it would bring.
I eventually found a girlfriend and have been heterosexual ever since.

I want to say I've seen you post your story here before. Are you married now by chance? I could very well be off my rocker but I've read something similar to this before.

Yes I have posted this story before.

Not married btw

>yes
>yes

you fucking faggot

no
no

Hm. I'm probably combining two stories I've seen.
Anyways, congrats on the gf.

1.Amerika
2.No
3.Yes

flag
no
homosex is a sin

flag
Yes
No tbqh

No
No

1) USA baby
2) nope, would love to though.
3) Nah I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't consider myself anything else. In fact I'm actually not quite sure of anything, but that's okay because life's like that sometimes.

1. Flag
2. Yeah, I was 6 y.o
3. Yes