Trans

hey Sup Forums, I am a trans-girl and you are wrong calling me a man. I am a girl. My only fault is being born in the wrong body. But my mind and hormonal levels prove that I am a woman. You are wrong and I am here to educate you

you are mentally ill

No I am not. You just can't understand the issue. Educate yourself

look babe I'm trans too and I lurk here all the time, you're never gonna convert Sup Forumstards to accepting us, it's not in their DNA

Respond honestly.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years when this fad dies down?

>~1:00pm

I bet your xy chromosomes beg to differ.

can you lift up your shirt so I can look at your waist and hips?

>I am a trans

There's no such thing.

Thanks for making a thread with my picture, Ahmed. Are you mad because your wife forgot to let you prep the bull today?

Nice dick fag.

41% chance of attempting suicide.

Good luck

Gender ≠ Sex

German took my pic, I'm not a mentally ill tranny. MAGA.

>I am a girl
post timestamped tits and we'll decide if that statement is true or false

>But my mind and hormonal levels prove that I am a woman.

Okaaaaay.

Let's assume your mind is "female". Did you have to take any supplements for those hormones so you'd have a normal female hormone?

Good luck hiding those crude male-ish hands.. No one will look at you as a female with those hand-pans.

It's not in your DNA be female if you have a penis.

> Born in the wrong body
Yeah and pedophiles aren't criminals, they just identify as minors and were born in the wrong year.

John Hopkins university says you're mentally ill, so you are mentally ill.

see they are not accepting of us, sister. But our time will come

So...
You're a male girl?
Male is a gender after all.

You're the kind I hate. You'll never influence anyone by talking down to them.

You have a cock. Accept it, and post it.

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME
>NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME
>LEAVE ME ALONE

Take those man hands of yours and shove them up your ass.

Neat. Now tits or GTFO.

Neither is a woman's genetic make up in your DNA :)

AFAIK only english serarates gender and sex.

In bulgarian, we say that a MtF is
>of a male gender
>but of a female mental gender

you were born with manly hands mein freund

do you also like having sex with refugees?

The only reason male and female dichotomy exists is because of biological difference. Gender = Sex.

Kill yourself plzz :)

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

You're transgender Jewish agenda ain't gonna work. Kill yourself

You all need mental help to accept reality, or suicide, im fine with either one

Funny you should mention DNA... because it determines your fucking gender.

>My only fault is being born in the wrong body.

Your only fault is you accepting being born in the first place. kys

Nice doublethink

God, how much of a desperate fag are you to come to Sup Forums and worry about what a bunch of nazis like us think.

Don't you have something better to do?

See, Sup Forums, they make fun of us and call us stupid. Yet, they are seriously paranoid about what we think is true. We are killing them :)

>highest suicide rates out of any group
Maybe you should educate yourself, lady boy. The numbers don't lie. Changing yourself into a girl isn't going to help with your feelings of inadequecy, it's only going to make it worse. Trying to prove yourself in front of us will only make us laugh.

sage

It always surprised me how these faggots, trans and cucks are always Germans. Just kidding ha I'm not surprised at all

Hey m8, see I'm not a tranny, just a girl with man hands apparently

>My only fault is being born in the wrong body

You cannot be born in the wrong body, because there is nothing of you that is not your body.

No, your mind shows that you are a failed man. Your hormone levels show that you are abusing life-destroying supplements.

>born in the wrong body posits the existence of a soul
>existence of a soul posits existence of a God
>God is infallible, omnipowerful/knowing etc.
>God who is infallible made a mistake a put a woman's soul in a man's body
To the gulags

Are you fucking retarded?

CHROMOSOMES DETERMINE YOUR SEX FUCKING KILL YOURSELF MENTALLY ILL SIDESHOW CIRCUIS FREAK.

I agree with you OP. I've looked into the research and was surprised to see how conclusive and detailed neurology of trannys are. You have my support.

Why do you assume that pushing your agenda in Sup Forums's face is going to lead to you getting accepted as female? The harder you push for RAH RAH IM A REAL WOMYN, the more people are going to be aware of the fact you're not.

t. actual 3-years-of-transition tranny. people don't have an obligation to view us as female.

your actually just mentally ill op, sorry...

Mudslimes, slavs and balkan immigrants
completely unironic leftists
massive amounts of baiting shitposters
And now a fucking tranny

This fucking country has literally the worst posters on Sup Forums. Fucking nuke us already.

Look I'm sorry sir. If it would help, sir, I can seat you near the autism tables instead, mr. user

>I'm not a tranny

lol.

AFAIK?
Back to redd it you enormous faggot.

Its indistinguishable in english as well, only recently did the meanings split.

>sees flag
>mfw

Sage trans threads are created to distract and slide important threads like ones about Wikileaks, Seth Rich, Hillary's health and Huma Abedin

sage and/or don't respond to trans b8 threads

announcing reports is against the rules :^)

I sexually Identify as SpongeBob. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of annoying Squidward and blowing bubbles with Patrick. People say to me that a person being SpongeBob is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a tie, eyelashes and absorbant holes on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "SpongeBob SquarePants" and respect my right to rig the Kids' Choice Awards and rig needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a Spongiphobe and need to check your cartoon privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hahahahaha you have girly hands!

SeeLike I said, I am not a mentally ill tranny

You're right that gender is not the same as sex. Gender wise you can identify as whatever you want. A boy, a girl, a dog, a chair- but those gender identities only have meaning in a social setting. Identifying as a girl means you like dresses, and pink, and you're emotional, and you like looking at cute boys, and other traditionally "feminine" things.

But that's not what we're talking about.

You were born with a penis. You have an xy chromosome.
Each one of your cells is constructed with data that categorizes you as "biologically male"

We'll call you a woman if that's what you'd prefer, but pink, hormones, and appearance is not what being a woman is all about. Real Women do not have to confine themselves to stereotypes because they are biologically female. They could act like pigs and they'd still be female. However, you're just acting like a woman. If you were to act like a pig, no one would identify you as a woman.

Please try to realize that you are mentally ill and cannot truely perceive your situation void of delusion. In the same way that a schitzophrenic person may truely believe that people are out to kill him, you truely believe that you are a woman.
As long as you do not pose a threat to society, you will be allowed to live out your delusion.

Again- your gender is female, but your sex is male. And sex is really the only thing people care about

>I'm not a tranny, just a girl
No matter how many times you repeat that mantra, then it doesn't make you a "real girl"..

Fucking rip

This. I don't give a shit what you do with your life, but don't expect to force society to suddenly accept you. People are going to judge anything that deviates from the norm. If you really want to be treated like a woman, learn to pass for one - don't just raid your sister's dresser and skip the makeup and expect me to fill out the illusion for you.

I 100% support what you do with your body. I really don't care. I'd probably fuck you.
You were not, "born in the wrong body."
You are gay, or just want to be a girl, or whatever, so you chose to augment your body to suit what you wanted.
It is a glorified tattoo and I don't fucking care if that hurts your feefees.

Fuck off, tranny. I wish Hitler would have won so none of you mentally ill folk would exist

there is only Male and Female
others genders can be categorized as fetishes and/or in extreme cases mental illness

>East German Time

Damn, dude..sorry.

Is it the same case for "free" and "gratis"? Most language have different words for them.

FUCK THIS TRANS SUBVERSIVE SHILLING TONIGHT WHAT THE FUCK ONE TRANS THREAD AFTER ANOTHER FUCK YOU CTR AND FUCK OFF TO /LGBT/ YOU FUCKWITS AND GET YOUR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES AND GAY FAPSTORIES THERE YOU BLOODY SON OF LIBERALS CANCER SATANISTS

Yeah, I read that. Was aimed at the person making the post, not the image. Mirin the handwriting though, mine is a mess.

Also no one who is normal uses the word cis.

This is not a safe place for transgendered people. It is a place for straight up criticism and opinion. I really hope you don't get ptsd or rattled and kill yourselves from reading thIs.

Fuck off back to /B you cunt.

Sagethread

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
I honestly can't tell if it's a trap or not

Your DNA says otherwise.

You will never be a woman.

This is incorrect. Following this logic, I could say that because of how I think suggests that I am a chair. You are a male with escalated estrogen levels living a delusion. You should be in a psycho ward.

If gender isn't defined by sex, why do you try so hard to mimic the opposite sex in order to reflect your gender "identity"?

top kek

>My pronouns are sponge, sponges, and spongeself

Wonder who exactly should educate themselves. You have gender dysphoria, lad.
I know this is bait but I couldn't resist. Also post feminine benis.

>germany
>white

It's actually a mental illness, you can call it what you want but scientifically it's an abnormality in your brain; mental illness

Because some trannies sincerely believe that primary sex characteristics are irrelevant and whether or not you are male or female is solely determined by secondary sex characteristics, because that's all they have the power to change.

The sooner they learn to just be comfortable being themself, the better for everyone involved.

Hi Trans, I am a god and you are wrong in calling me a man. I am a god. My only fault is being born in a mortal body. But my mind and my spirit prove that I am a god. You are wrong and I am here to educate you.

Thanks for speaking to us! You're brave this place can be very hostile to all forms of girl. Do you have a feminine penis?

how big is your womanly penis?

real trannies will probably not dispute this though. being considered mentally ill has a lot of upsides healthcare wise.

Fair enough
>YOU ARE A FUCKING BROWN MALE
Would have been better

>A Leaf and a God
>The mighty will fall

Nice tits bro.

>
>
>
get the fuck out degenerate.

>determine the sex of
"sexing chickens"

there is no way anyone will ever use the word "sexing" as a word to describe the action of determining the sex of an animal.

I am a gorilla.

The only problem being that I was born in the wrong body.

Now I spend my days in a realistic gorilla suit, acting like a gorilla. I take every time a human treats me as if I were a gorilla as proof that I really am a gorilla.

I dedicate my life to acquiring this feeling of validation, because without it I would be left only with my own thoughts and doubts of whether or not I truly am a gorilla, and that scares me.

how is it it's okay to say you were born with the wrong body, but not born with the wrong or damaged brain? you fucking retard.

Germany or Florida! With Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla

>takes estrogen in huge doses for a length of time
>SEE, I HAVE FEMALE HORMONE LEBELS THEREFORE I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

Leftist logic 101

do you have and fembenis or boiclit?

You peopel always seem to say this shit to people "Im here to educate you, but go educate yourself"

but what if i dont give a shit?
I dont have time to remember every single new fucking pronoun you faggots come up with so unless you look like a woman I wont call you one.
I dont give a fuck

Look up something called Androgen insensitivity syndrome and then tell me people cant be born in fucked up bodies gender wise.

Op's mom probably had fucked up hormones or some shit during fetal development. At least his failed genes will likely not spread.

NO

GENDER = SEX

IT'S JUST

ANOTHER FUCKING WORD

YOU CAN'T JUST HIJACK A WORD AND GET EVERYONE TO GO ALONG WITH IT

IF YOU'RE A MAN YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN

IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMAN YOU CAN CUT YOUR DICK OFF SO IT LOOKS LIKE A VAGINA KIND OF BUT YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING MAN

SURE FINE IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT GO AHEAD BUT YOU'RE A

FUCKING

MAN

FUCK OFF

it was lost in a botched circumcision

how hard is it to read the thread before posting