Was it autism? Or was it LITTY?

Was it autism? Or was it LITTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XHfyLv6t5to
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1235809239782545:0
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1385044308192370
jrsbarbq.com/blog/50214
youtube.com/watch?v=btH0K5-VjQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AH-jA4aXt8c
sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster
youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY
411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/
ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/
youtu.be/PLxRwyO5l-U?t=11m50s
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/864510396572606467
twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/865695469296537600
youtu.be/BLdFR9CNzl0?t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bz_wEVYq74
youtu.be/ZRXOTH85fao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I know is that the German sock industry must be booming right now.

Ego and aging sensing an impending irrelevance

Is the Rock the new Hofff?

Dwayne for president
Make America RAUNCHY and LITTY Again

>delusional a-lister that keeps shilling his shitty film

So the Miz has been parodying the Rock all this time, huh?

lil' beach raunch romp is the most cringe word combination in the english language. I hope he kills himself.

>look at this Critic
IT'S FOR THE FANS

CRITICS JUST DON'T GET IT

germans seem like really really stupid

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

the rock sucks he doesn't have a single franchise or a big character, arnie is the terminator and stalone is rocky and rambo. who is the rock? a side character in the fast and furious?

It makes The Rock look sus as fuck.

Arnie is also Conan and John Matrix.

remember the guy who beats up people with a 2x4? that guy.

Know your role, jabroni

His special move is the person's elbow

is the rock natty or does he do roids?

Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

OP: youtu.be/XHfyLv6t5to

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

this would be considered a cool way to talk back in his highschool in 1950

>and a brotha

Damn it must be nice to get to turn on and off being black like a switch.

Fuck this Samoan fuck

He will once Jumanji 2 bombs and he realizes that people don't care about his overexposed closeted fag ass

tfw you've lived long enough to see The Rock become a weird autistic dork. We're a long way from wrestlemania 17

*anymore

He was always a corny fag, you just grew up and finally realized it

I ship 'em.

im guessing he was a producer on this film hence why hes chosen this as his hill to die on.

Right? Surely he cant be that desperate if he had no stake in it.

>the rock sucks he doesn't have a single franchise or a big character
Is this bait?
....Dwayne Johnson's character is literally The Rock.

correct

Based Miz and based get.

Wrestling characters don't count, genius

The Miz is one of the most respected wrestlers in the WWE locker room today.

AJ Styles says Miz is one tough cat: wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/

Daniel Bryan admits the Miz is right and awesome: washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f

Foley is a Mizfit: kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1235809239782545:0
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1385044308192370

J.R. thinks that Miz kicks some verbal ass: jrsbarbq.com/blog/50214

Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show went from saying Miz can't cut promos to Miz owning Daniel Bryan's ass: youtube.com/watch?v=btH0K5-VjQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AH-jA4aXt8c

Triple H says that the Miz is the best on the mic on the current roster: sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster

Samoa Joe sings high praises of the Miz: youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY
411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/

Vince Russo thinks Miz is born in the wrong era and that he would've been a mega star in the Attitude Era: ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/

Spoony went from hating Miz's botches against Dolph Ziggler on Summerslam 2014 to saying Miz is the best worker on Raw today: youtu.be/PLxRwyO5l-U?t=11m50s
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/864510396572606467

Ricochet (Will "...Dive" Ospreay's Rival) thinks the Miz is one of the best things in Pro Wrestling today: twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/865695469296537600

Steve Austin says that the Miz entertains him: youtu.be/BLdFR9CNzl0?t=32s

go back to /asp/ carter

>acting like a whiny bitch over social media when your work receives criticism
>having absolutely no self control or maturity to just ignore it

Rock confirmed for our next President.

Based Miz poster living in Sup Forums's head RENT FREE

>cringe
Fuck off

Yep. He didn't even give a shit when Hercules flopped because he already got paid by the end of it.

>litty posting is still alive

Libtards SEETHING

Fuck off Cuckter

>NATURE of LITTY

>12 years pass
>still can't wrestle

Obama was your last respectable president. Its unqualified sociopaths from here on out in the age of social media and meme magic. America is doomed. China will take over as the new leader in the world that others will look up to.

kek

The Miz is the most overrated wrestler since his overrated promo on Talking Smack. He's also a botchfest like Sincara.

>It's funny how he's known as a promo guy now when back in his first appearance on Monday Night Raw, the Miz botched his promo while hosting the 2006 Diva Search. He forgot his lines and ended up reading the phone number for casting votes written on his wrist in the most obvious manner.
>On the 6/2/12 edition of Raw, R-Truth does a Slingshot Somersault Senton but Miz fails to catch him. This resulted in the Miz getting "loudly disciplined" backstage by none other than Triple H.
>On the 1/21/13 edition of Raw, the Miz botches the figure-four leglock... on Dolph Ziggler, the guy that the WWE Universe wanted Ric Flair to pass his signature submission move to instead.
>On Summerslam 2014, during his Intercontinental Championship match against Dolph Ziggler, the Miz sells the Famouser weirdly, immediately popping up like a spring after receiving it before no-selling it entirely and doing a Skull-Crushing Finale as a "counter".
>On the 9/14/15 edition of Raw, during a segment with The Wyatt Family, the Miz botches his lines, saying "Hell in a Cell" instead of "Night of Champions".
>On the 5/29/17 edition of Raw, during the finish of a Six-Man Tag Team Match, the Miz botched the Matt Hardy Finishing Move Twist of Fate, selling it as Swinging Neck Breaker.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2Bz_wEVYq74
^ Del Rio's opinion on the "little girl", The Miz running away from him

Go back to /asp/' faggot

lil beach raunch romp

He's making fun of everyone who shat on him and his stupid movie
Guy is having the time of his life while the haters are literally seething right now

Neither could Phil

i used to think weebs and pokefags were the height of autism, but every now and then you wrestling weenies show up and steal it away

Laughing through his tears, right?

I set aside a portion of my day for the sole purpose of degrading Sup Forums. I spam, shit post, flame, and bait in this allocated time, and like to think of ways that I can master my craft. I do nothing else except for the aforementioned. It feels good knowing I have caused this board to suffer at my hand, and I will continue to do so until either I die or this board does.

Why does he talk like a 15 year old

Who respected Obama? Don't say other world leaders.

kek
KEK

I have to say if this is a work then the Rock is doing an excellent job of a heel turn here.

The Rock seems based as fuck. Would love to get Litty with him in front of some raunchy Kino while having the time of our life and laughing at (((critics))) getting BTFO

wtf does romp mean

Celebs respect him, countries don't even bother rolling out the red carpet for him.

Have you ever interacted with someone outside of Sup Forums?

#litty

Why's Daphne so fucking hot in this new show? Even Velma is boner fuel.

FINDS A SHAG

their entire industry is booming, user. it has to, because they need to feed europe and the middle east while secretly planning the next world war.
not because they want to but because someone has to.

is litty a daring synthesis of lit and clitty?

the rock is retarded but if you faggots ITT actually lifted you would realize that pumping dem dere irons makes your brain chemicals temporarily whacked and you prone to saying stupid shit and not caring

I will forgive him for this. but I will never forgive litty.

it most literally refers to sexual intercourse but can be extrapolated to refer to any action.

it's a critic meme like tour de force

if a movie is oversexualized and has a lot of crass jokes like feces and breasts, it is often described as a "raunchy romp"

Thanks, and what the fuck is litty?

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

毛糸愛は方法を見つけます

KEIT-AI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KEIT-AI FINDET EINEN WEG

KEIT-AI TROVA UN MODO

KEIT-AI ENCUENTRA UNA MANERA

毛糸愛找到了戏路

게읻애 항상 길을 찾습니다

KEIT-AI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

KEIT-AI ZNAJDZIE SPOSÓB

>Del Rio admits he was trying to assault someone backstage multiple times
I wonder why he was fired

Is this Dwayne behind this tinder bot?

nobody respects a nigger

I do

#litty

>tfw you remember the miz aspiring to be a wrestler on the real world
>the mad man actually did it
youtu.be/ZRXOTH85fao

>Those roasties slowly warming up to wrastlin'
Fuck man, I've never had any interest in watching that kind of reality tv show until now. That looks comfy.

Obama is above criticism

>coral's massive tits

that version is over. the new scooby doo looks like family guy

>new show
>7 years old
It's actually really good and worth watching.

To be fair . Obama was treated like crap by foreign governments. I didn't vote for the man but even that annoyed me. He was the president and I didn't like to see that level of disrespect even for a guy like him.

That's actually really fucking cool. RW was my favorite in the late early 2000s.

Who /RAUNCHY/ here? Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

Why the FUCK does he always refer to the movie as "LIL"???

>tfw the rock could pummel all the critics in this thread and i wouldn't even break a sweat

Crazy sauce

LittyAture.

Truly the Honky Tonk Man of our era.

>Spoony went from hating Miz's botches against Dolph Ziggler on Summerslam 2014 to saying Miz is the best worker on Raw today

Year of the Spoony confirmed?

the whole point of the F8 feuds between him and Diesel is that he's much more popular than him in that franchise now

what are some other hollywood leading men that are secretly nerds?

GERMANS
LOVE