13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo

Can we give some appreciation for this series?
>Monsters were actually real for once
>Vincent price voiced
>characters had a new, but familiar redesign.
CONS:
>Scrappy doo
>velma and fred are not around to witness a real monster/ghost

Scrappy wasn't as insufferable in this series. He was still annoying, but not AS bad.

Also, Flimflam, didn't need Flimflam.

What amazes me is there's yet to be a direct-to-video movie showing how this storyline ended.

You could cut the sexual tension between these two with Shaggy's dick.

Should WB reuse this concept?

If so, what would you want them to do with it?

Semi-related, but I always thought it would be neat to do a Scooby Doo series with them as legitimate occult detectives instead of the man in mask cases week to week. It would be really cool if DC gave them an ongoing in the mainstream DCU and had them interacting in the realm of the supernatural Vertigo characters.

I would love a new cartoon involving them taking on real monsters. Like Zombie Island, it's a welcome change of pace.

where does this take place in canon?
where was fred and velma?

Eh, we already got Mystery Incorporated and that's more than good enough.

>where does this take place in canon?

I think it might be safe to say the Scooby-Doo canon is a mess.

Didn't Mystery Inc. do this?

>"Only you can return the demons to the chest!"
>"why us?!"
>"BECAUSE YOOU LET THEM OUT!"

Fred was at camp that summer

I thought Mystery Inc. was really good initially, but it lost its footing around the second season. Sure, it was all fun and the best Scooby Doo we'd gotten in awhile, but it just lacked focus for me and the ending just felt like a huge let down.

Damn. was it any good?

not real

>Shaggy's shirt is red
Triggered. I used to like this show, the villains were actually spoopy and dangerous. Did they give an explanation on why Velma and Fred weren't there?
Also, is the Shaggy the werewolf thing an episode of this series, a movie of this series or am I confusing my stuff?

Fred was an author and Velma was working for NASA. They came back and helped from time to time during the New Scooby Doo Mysteries.

And the werewolf thing was from the movie Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf. Fun little movie.

How is it that Redshirt Shaggy ended up getting all the bitches?

>doesn't list flim flam

green shirt gets bitches

>Pro: Shaggy buttfucked Daphne into a new hairstyle
You know it had to have happened at least once.

But user, he's wearing a white shirt in that picture

Its a show that created Flim Flam, a character somehow worse than Scrappy Doo

In-story it seems so odd that out of all of them, only Daphne and Shaggy stuck together. Maybe lack of job prospects.

Were they suppose to be end game or something?

Velma got tired of having to carry everyone and left and Fred decided he had better thing to do. Daphne wanted to continue going around solving mysteries and talked Shaggy and Scoob into staying.