WikiLeaks Emails Expose Alcohol Industry’s Paid Campaign to Keep Marijuana Illegal

>When the good people at Marijuana.com went through the WikiLeaks dump of the DNC emails, they found something unrelated to the trove of damning information on the criminal Hillary Clinton.

>Within the mountains of email texts, was a paid segment by the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA), stoking fear within Washington, encouraging politicians to be wary of marijuana legalization.

renegadetribune.com/wikileaks-emails-expose-alcohol-industrys-paid-campaign-keep-marijuana-illegal/

Both should be banned to be honest family

If you need big daddy government to tell you not to consume something, you're a pathetic cuckfag who needs to get the fuck out of my country.

I don't think weed would hurt alcohol sales too much, might even help them. After a long week of work light a joint up drink some beer and hang with friends. I can picture the funny Superbowl commercials for it already.

Anyone who's not a retard already knew this, get ready for memefags to come in with their DUDE WEED shit though.

1920s take 2. Make it happen people.

This is not new information

Hello, California expat into Colorado. Please stop ruining that state with your shitty lefty politics. Thanks.

But for real: I think the feds should fuck off in all that. Marijuana should be legal on the federal level and the decision should be left up to the states. Basically refer to the Tenth Amendment. If it isn't outlined in the Constitution then it goes to the powers of the States.

You know who else likes big government? Hispanics and niggers
statistcucks gtfo

No I need the government to put degenerates in jail and execute them.
That is their job.

Punishing degeneracy is one of the few things government's pre 1900s were suppose to do

>Marijuana should be legal on the federal level and the decision should be left up to the states. Basically refer to the Tenth Amendment. If it isn't outlined in the Constitution then it goes to the powers of the States.
True but they can still intervene if you are transporting across borders

>dude weed lmao
kill yourself, toothpaste

Called it

legalize all drugs and let people kill themselves if they want to

Guess what else is "degeneracy" that the government is supposed to prevent :

>HATE SPEECH
>Organizing right wing movements in online image boards
>Being a threat to peaceful and diverse multicultural society
>Not conforming with society
>Anti-immigration sentiments

Here's a better Idea
Let somewhere else legalize drugs so all the degenerates go there and cause problems

>Russian advocating for alcohol
So what else's on the news?

you are part of the problem in usa

if you want to be ruled over like a cuck go to europe

None of that is degeneracy though

Do you even know what the 10th amendment is?
States are well within their rights banning drugs

>not advocating A means you're advocating B
looks like Aндpiй has some brain damage from 1986

You're a fucking idiot

He said the government SHOULD NOT be telling you what to do with your body. That's the opposite of a Cali leftist.

Whats the point?

>expecting the pothead toothpaste to have a point
burger pls

Nice 5.56GET, friend.

I said the Feds should fuck off in this scenario, just like him.

The point is that statism is ultimately a game of wack-a-mole where politicians will incessantly pander to groups (whether it's minorities or majorities) granting them political favors to undermine the opposition in return for votes so they can expand their power and tyranny making all the parties that appeal to government loose in the end.
And because until we plug everyone into the borg, there will always be differences of opinion there will always be opportunities for extortion.

Tennesseefag actually, family has been here at least since the 1740s. I don't do any drugs other than the caffeinated jew either, but I don't accept anyone telling me I can't consume a certain plant if I want to.

The purpose between Federalism is to no longer have minority viewpoints because everyone goes and lives in a community that shares your values
If some liberal cuck wants to live somewhere where guns and racism are banned I dont give a shit

>Wikileaks confirms the obvious

You need a hover-mother nanny state to coddle you, and you try to mask it with pseudo-masculine posturing. That's the sort of degenerate mentality that turned Europe into a bunch of limp-wristed turd-burgling cuckolds.

It stopped me from drinking anything more than a single beer once a week.

I would be perfectly OK with never touching alcohol again if weed were legal. I don't drink much to begin with, but when I had a good stash of edibles I never had any urge to touch alcohol at all. They don't mix well and weed feels much better.

I prefer alcohol over weed any day tho, nothing like taking a sip of vodka or anisetto while traveling. Can't do that with weed. Also, they make me feel almost the same.
I'm a degenerate, I know.

I hear the sharia police are doing that in Europe, maybe that's more your speed?

>the good people at Marijuana.com

My fucking sides.

You fucking faggot s numales are the problem with western civilization
The idea that we should have to tolerate different cultures and viewpoints is beta fagotry
Pluralism will destroy the west

This isn't really news. Literally anyone who profits from keeping weed illegal will try to keep it that way.

>Thinks freedom is pluralism
>Doesn't understand that hiveminds are impossible
>Thinks government power cares about what people want

This.

Yes! The 10th amendment which the government pretends doesn't exist! Also, the feds do not have any authority to outlaw Marijuana when it is grown, sold, and used all within the same state. Their authority only deals with interstate commerce.

>nu-male
Nice projecting.

The west has never been greater and more prosperous than when the chains of government were lifted. I understand that some people have a deep-seated fear of liberty, but don't pretend you can mask it with authoritarian edginess. If you want to live as a perpetual cuck, move to Canada.

>when the chains of government were lifted
When was this?
Our most porosus times had plenty of laws to enforce moral decency.
>Thinks government power cares about what people want
They do
The problem is they just import third worlders that want someone to take care of them

this is the most retarded shit I heard in days

great job burgerbro

Please tell my why pluralism is a good thing

The high points of American prosperity, and those of the colonial empires all occurred during times of relative liberty.

>The high points of American prosperity,
When

Are you implying an illegal status will remove any drug from society? So since the war on drugs there are less drugs??

Go into a field and Allahu akbar yourself

It gives authorities the power to remove the drug users from society
Did muslims originally ban alcohol in America?

1920 government was weak. Now it is strong. Make consumption illegal and alcohol fags would BTFO.

Alcohol should be banned. During dry law of Gorbachev Russia had longest male expectancy age and also highest births rate for the last 60 years.

>booze makers still unwilling to just buy into the trend make fat cash and get over it
Fuck's sake, microbreweries didn't kill you either.

Man up.

Also
>racist pro weed site
Odd.

OK, then what? A new one will take his place. Because of the illigality there is an incentive to get it into the country. The demand for drugs is still there.

The only effect of outlawing drugs is increased risk of dealing with the drugs, prices go up, it's more lucrative so you get organized crime, more drug users... repeat until you legalize all drugs.

Not if you illegalize consumption. You can't hide susbstance in your body - automatic incrimination and imprisomant. No demand - no market. Problem solved.

That's the law in Sweden. If you get caught with THC in your blood you get punished even if you're not intoxicated or carrying anything.

But we recently became self sufficient in production, home grow ops are more common than ever, more users than ever...

Can you give me an example where your solution has worked?

ihate the world so much. i can't wait for big weed to buy their own politicians. if only my company had a branch in colorado

All cannabis is medicinal.

All the problems in the world, and this is what upsets you.

God I hate my fellow burgers.

>If you get caught with THC in your blood you get punished
What is the punishment? 1 year in Sweden's prison? Make it 10 minimum and ask Russian experts to help with prison management.

We gonna MAGA where anyone likes it or not.

Ok so are pharmaceutical companies.

I'm still gonna smoke it. My state decriminalized it and have made it legal for medical.

If I get caught with a joint a cop will just take the joint (if that), give me a 20 dollar ticket, and be on his way.

Most cops don't even bother with it no more since you can't ever be arrested for it.

>Smoking the herbal jew

So you think it's ok to consume other plants, like opium as well then right? That will turn out wonderful. All the potheads will eventually turn to opium once they realize it's also a plant and say better to get high on than weed.

I thought everyone knew this?!
I've been saying it every time someone asks me why it's illegal.

The alcohol and cigarette business has a lot to lose.

I don't really give a damn if they do