Alternate Fascist Flags

ITT: Post fascist themed flags for every country.

Other urls found in this thread:

uwlax.edu/urc/JUR-online/PDF/2011/chariton.ARC.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is that facist ?
its royalist

The sun looks better without the duck face

I'm a big fan of the Nazi American flag from High Castle.

Learn the grammar and the fucking adjective endings, assburger.

Its going to be one of these threads?

vexillology threads are the best

HAHAHA xD xD xdd Xd

I remember when I was 13 too user

>one province taking up half the fucking flag

meme flags look nice too

France

A fucking leaf

no idea what country this is supposed to be

>tfw no redpilled nationalist-monarchist Ethiopia to Make Africa Great Finally

LOL. What a fucked shithole Sup Forums is. A bunch of retard mama-spoiled white dumbass teenagers enjoying anonimity to spill their deranged bigoted minds on the internet. Filthy scum, I hope one day you be racist in real life so some black or latino kill you, aspie assholes.

It's symbolic for the entire French empire you bafoon. Why do you think we have a flower that doesn't even grow here on our flag for??

I wish I could piss in your blood or filthy corpses, deranged sickfucks mama whitey boys. Filthy inbred crackas. Long live to the jews!!!

I support the jews!

Perfect

The best.

Post a picture of my dick, deranged feeble whitey shit moma boys.

Fuck off shitskin.

not a flag, but relevant

>the future

>not replacing the green with black

Reminds me of this

Fuck off, inbred feeble white trash.

Poland I presume

What country is that?

Maybe it based on flag of Belarus. Some of Belorussian nationalist use something like this.

ooga booga bix nood das rite desu nigga senpai baka 100 100 underlined

I've always wondered what the doubleheaded eagle meant?

I see it in 40k too

Ajax flag, nice

I wanted to reply to this, but its really fucking obvious you are a degenerate with nothing better to do than go around and waste other people's time
K Y S
Y
S

this symbol is on every passport, there is NOTHING facist about this flag

this in reference

You just went full retard

drumpf's fascist america

Ooga booga? lol, i don't know this language. Don't talk to me like your degenerate inbred grandma used to speak with you, sickfuck whitey scum.

lmao that flag literally has a star of david on it

Don't reply to him. Eventually he'll become one of us if he stays here. Just let the red pill fix him, and ignore the shit baiting attempts.

>didn't give him a (you)

But it's a cool flag bro

btw

Really? I didn't know, apologies, I saw the Fasces and Axe and just assumed fascist.

Ingushetia - one of caucasian republic, part of Russia now. Really they don't faschist

:^)

Monarchy is the greatest form of government.

CAN I GET ONE GODDAMN THING WITHOUT FUCKING JEWS IN IT HOLY SHIT

Degenerate? Unlike you or your filthy mom and family I am a tolerant and decent man who, not spoiled momma boys spilling bigoted views on the internet. You are the scum, the disgraced fucked animal that shouldn't exist. An aborted pig. Probably you were raised in a bar like your inbred redneck family, but listen to me: i do hope one day a degenerate like you die in real life. i hope really.

Yea man, don't feed the troll they say
This thread is bretty gud so far

I've always wondered this too, user. I wanted to get a tattoo of it but won't get it without knowing it's full meaning. Also it's a Russian Mafia symbol.

Here's the best I found on it's original meaning

>Difficulty exists in the understanding of the meanings of images in different periods of the ancient Near East, in
part due to the “interweaving of meanings belonging to different periods” but associated with similar images or
motifs (Porada 1993:571). The double-headed eagle is no exception. As we have shown there are many different
portrayals of the image and different possibilities for its origin(s). Answers to the question of meaning lie in a more
chronological study of the images, and in a realization of the cultural context of each image, which could not be
adequately done in this paper.
>Sumerian literature may shed light on the origin of the double-headed eagle in Mesopotamia. Of particular
interest are the Sumerian thunderbird Imdugud, and the morphology of its representations. This thunderbird is also
called Ningirsu or Ninurta (Jacobsen 1987:327 note 11). It is shown in some cases as a lion-headed bird grasping
antelopes in its talons. The similarities with the double-headed eagle are obvious, and with the study of Sumerian
literature to go along with it, perhaps there is a link between the griffin and the double-headed eagle.

uwlax.edu/urc/JUR-online/PDF/2011/chariton.ARC.pdf

tl;dr we still have no fucking idea

Become an inbred dumbass retard degenerate teenager like you or your "friends" here? Improbably I dare to say. Red pill? Shove it up this shit in your ass, albino pink ass fag ass. You are brave here, internet tough guys but go racist in real life and you know what happens, degenerate animal.

these ones are better

A bit more spicy

scared already?

Well shit, beat me to it.

It dates back to the Roman Empire and it symbolizes dominion over east and west

Leaf if you ask me, if tattoo's are your thing, get it, because if you dwell too much on it, you will probably end up just like you did (with too much info)
And only you probably know what you just wrote, other people who will look at first sight will immediatly think its a fascist eagle, and in the end that's what matters, cause you probably aint gonna go around lecturing people what was the meaning of it 2000 or more years ago

I cant make any flag right now so can someone fascistify my country?