Grandparents immigrated from Western Europe

>grandparents immigrated from Western Europe
>half Germanic, visible features of it, more genetic purity than the generic white irish/british/scottish rape baby 'people' who've been in North America for over 10 generations
>raised in touch with my European roots
>half African-American so I'm always just the black guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UId-ProJeFc
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember in Fallout 3 how you could kill all the people in Tenpenny Tower and get the "ghoul mask" that lets you not get attacked by feral ghouls?

I imagine that's what it's like to be able to blend in with POC's.

So that's a plus I guess

kill yourself

I'm more white than most "white" people I see everday and yet because my skin color I'm just a another black guy.

>>half African-American so I'm always just the black

Well congrats, being black is way better than being a lame evil white person in 2016.

Acting like a condescending Cunt while being a nigger, typical.

Hey man, it's not a bad thing to be black. Just don't be a nigger, and if you see niggers, disaffect from them or try to convert them to the superior white culture. We need more blacks like you.

Sorry your shit-trash mother fucked a black guy, OP.

No you aren't. 1 drop of nigger and you are full nigger. The fuck are you talking about "I'm more white than most whites".

Fucking beaners are more white than you kek.

>Germanic, visible features of it
They tanned?

>we need more blacks like you

By we you mean you and your BBC fetish.

Just roll with it coonman, make it work

Thin nose, small jaw, and also eyebrows like pictured here.
But my hair is completely nig, brown eyes, and obvious nose and lips nig influence.
My mom's curly strawberry blonde with blue-grey eyes.
But I just look kinda weird because of it, being mixed anything is a gamble and girls win more.

No, most whites in America are mostly British but mixed with French and German in my cunt.
>I'm 12.5% Scottish!
This is every white person if you ask them.

It's a thing. There are more darkies than you'd expect going on about white supremacy. See :entire nation of Argentina

Unlike Sup Forums, I don't hate you for being black. However, I do hate you for saying "African-American."

m8, i don't care if your mum was a white haired queen of the most ethnically homogene country in the world.
Look at it like whipped cream. You can make the most luxe exquise whipped cream from special dairy made in the mountains of switzerland. Once you mix it with cheap chocolate sauce it loses its value.

>half African-American
>genetic purity

Don't listen to these dumbasses.

Especially the one that cannot even contemplate on what you meant by being whiter (he's talking about cultural white you fuckwits). We can't afford blacks like you to be alienated by idiot whites (low iq people that want to feel better about themselves).

Don't fall for the trap.

You're not white, don't try to act white.
Just be lightskin and have lightskin kids, don't ruin Blacks or Whites genes with you running around yelling "muh dick mufugga".
Settle down with a lightskin girl and lead a happy life and tell your kids to be happy with it as well.

Full Germanic here, more Germanic than Germans.
Why don't you just adopt white culture and use your halfbreed genes to breed out the full black.

>untainted scot-irish descent from 1796 from fathers side
>Mom immigrated from Shanghai in the 80's
>just Asian
Eh. Could be worse.
You get coal burners I get weebs everybody wins

No, he shouldn't try to dilute any other genes.
He will fuck up Black genes and/or White genes.

Your skin tone or genetics doesnt effect your character or integrity. Just do right

What if he marries a white girl

Post pic of your face and we'll see what we can do

You should have been Italian OP

Kid will be Quadroon and could look something like picture related.
>>>
The fact is he should just have more lightskin kids acting culturally white.

I'm luxury whipped cream mixed with a little cheap chocolate, average white american is genetic equivalent of year old cheap whipped left in the sun.
The only thing I am less white in is my appearance which is misleading and superficial.

You are ok bro. Your skin color doesn't matter. Just be a good guy.

>more genetic purity than the generic white irish/british/scottish
nope nigger

Kek, keep sucking that nigger dick pussy. It's hilarious you don't realize this is a troll that you're drooling over.

So pathetic

>fuck up black ''genes'' with half superior genetics

Always the fucking leaf. You can't ruin something by inserting superior admixture.

1 drop rule chimp, fuck off.

2 words.
White face.

It's more like if you mixed that whip cream with shit.

You're a fucking retard.
You want BLACK blood in white people? Typical amerilard get the fucking lard out of your brain and think.

You are a nigger. Being a nigger is about phenotype. Your phenotype is ape-like thus you are a nigger.

>mulatto thinks he has purer European genes than nth generation Irish/Anglo white Americans

...wut?

I guess everyone understands the cultural impact of Race mixing OP, has deep heritage on his white side, but is not even recognized as white. If he was in Africa it would be the same, he'd just be the mulatto.

So rather than combining the heritages and culture of both their parents, mixed race children end up having no heritage, no culture and no sense of deep belonging with their peers.

Hopefully he is trying to say culturally more white.

He's making fun of you for implying you can fuck up black genes when they are already shit.

Are you really too stupid to understand his short ass post?

Bullshit.

Hahaha police would just give me a warning and you'd get locked up in jail

kek

Ooga booga looga ?
Broder ? Broder ?

All 4 ethnicities you listed cucked the fuck out of the Germans/Dutch a half dozen times, without suffering a single defeat.
>new amsterdam
Kek

OP literally talked about his 'Germanic features'

1/2 pure white > mix breed potato niggers

In no fucking way is he white or will ever be considered white.
Just be lightskin you fucking mong.

>mulattos are the ones posting "Irish and Slavs aren't white"

It all makes sense

Yeah this is what i'm getting from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UId-ProJeFc

>brits are mongrels, -t. nigger

Well some one fucked a chimp in your family. You know what ? If you're a good citizen and a cool red pilled guy no one will give a fuck about your skin color , eye color , hair color or your ancestors.
Just be civilised and avoid non civilised people in general anf you will have the same life as we do.
I'm a slav myself and Sup Forums think i'm nigger tier either. Just accept the fact that not everyone will like you.

There's no being lightskin in America, I'll just bee seen as another black guy.
Why is it my fault that average American doesn't understand genetics?

MUTANT

>just the black guy

One Drop Rule, nigger.

FPBP

just marry a half breed as well, there is a chance (although very low) that your kids would inherit only/mostly the white genes from you and your partner.

half nigger is still a nig and actually, it's even worse since that makes your mother a nigger lover, disgusting trait in a woman. But hey, whatever gets her off, right?

Imagine if you could never take the mask off and nobody believed you weren't a ghoul.

JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN

> implying finding not degenerated niggers is easy
Come on pawel, you clearly don't understand the western world.
-

Is this you, OP?

Picture or it didnt happen

You are a nigger, deal with it. The race war isn't here yet so you don't need to take sides, but you're still a nigger.

>subhuman apologist
I wonder what's the ethnicity of this per-
>i'm a slav myself
like potpot m80s

>more genetic purity than the generic white irish/british/scottish rape baby 'people' who've been in North America for over 10 generations
Umm...no. They're fully white, you're half white.

there is a difference between black people and niggers.

just don't be a nigger and everything will be fine

OP just stay out of Stormfront. Stay out of /pol. Stay out of the white revolution. You'll be so heavily discouraged from acting like a model citizen from the pure castes that you'll chimpout in what could be known as a self-fulfilling prophecy. Go along with the flow but from a safe distance. Live your life respectfully and do what is right in society. Marry whoever, better that we don't know.

don't marry a white woman to avoid pic related

Yeah fuck these guys and their 'purity' just act like a good human being.

Regression to the mean fuck this notion in the ass raw without lube tbf

>individuallitic thought take over in western civilisation
>western civilisation die not even one century later
Pure coïncidence. We are all the same. Celebrate diversity. Just man by his actions. Hourray for affirmative action. UP IS FUCKING DOWN DON'T YOU THINK SO TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA

What, do you only hang out with white people or something

Actually you're always the nigger.

Now fuck off shit skin.

>arguably the whitest people, the irish, are no longer white because a black man said so

Post a picture of yourself.

More genetic purity? You're a halfy. You are 50% European. So even if Hanz came over two days ago ninog, I'll always have more Euro blood running through my cock than you. #HAHAHA

as a male you are your Y chromosome whatever the admixture.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Nigger, I can trace my family tree back to the 12th century. British, German, Dutch, French, Norwegian and Swedish are all white, hell even the Spanish and Italians were white, it doesn't matter if we interbreed, but the moment someone in your family fucks a monkey, that's it, game over man. There's no coming back from that.

just dont act like a nigger op

Most whites in America are German Irish polish Italian dumass. With British ilses over represented in the south. Can I ask op.

Let me guess. Your mother is the whore white German girl. And your father is the nigger.

How do you feel about your mother being a race traitor whore and throwing her genetics away ?

Saved for future reposting. Thanks senpai.

Don't be selective you 1/64 muslim. You are either a 0 or a 1. White is always 0! Doesn't matter if you made a decimal, faggot, just because Achmed was around 150 years ago to be included in your line.

nice trips
also nice pasta

You're not American and probably an inbred mongrel with moor blood. You just have lighter skin than me so you get to feign whiteness.
>Most whites in America are German Irish polish Italian dumass.
Not they're not. Those groups are more likely to list their supposed roots on surveys.
Lots just say American and these are of primarily english descent.

>more genetic purity than the generic white irish/british/scottish rape baby 'people'

'It's fine when I insult people based on their genetic makeup but when other people do the same to me it's wrong!'

Instead of putting down others to make yourself feel better why not blame whichever one of your retarded parents flushed your genes down the toilet?

Shitskins and halfbreeds- always trying to lower someone else so that they can compete.

>not white
>but i'm whiter than white people

No. There isn't much mixing. You stupid retard you really think most people cant ask their grandparents what ethnicity the immigrant who came and started out families were?

This shit is documented.

post your hand or face or something if you're so desperate for attention

What? "Americans" are only listed at 7.2% of the population. English only 8.7%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T FUCKING LECTURE ME ON "I'M MORE WHITE THAN YOU EVEN THOUGH I'M A NIGGER"
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE RETARDED

Fuck you Lajos. Being white is a state of mind as well.

>i am 1/2 white that means i am full white

You are better than the 100% turks claiming to be german but that still doesn't make any sense.

Also: Latinos are mixed as well and have native genetics mixed with spic genetics. Not like spainiards are white to begin with but that isn't the point of this thread.

If you have german blood you are more brother with us than the fucking anglo proxy jews.

Also: Judging the way you act here i guess you aren't really fond of your african side.

Did your dad run away or something?

Go away Grüne Jugend

But he's half subsaharan half german, how can he be close to turks ?
Turks are really distant both geographically and genetically from both germans and subsahharan, your post makes no sense, mehmet my friend.

More Americans are actually English, Scottish and Irish than people realize. They think because they have a Dutch or German surname, that makes them "muh Germanic heritage."

No Merkel that's where you are wrong. You are sooner to accept a half-breed than your upper Anglo (also Germanic) superiors? Your great grandson will be a Turk because of this insolence. Better that you KYS to save you the trouble.