vroom vroom ПPABOCЛABEH edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg
youtube.com/watch?v=50IiF1rTTGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni_Markovski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for BOYko

I still don't know how can people even consider having anything to do with the church when they have this in front of their eyes.

Бoлгapы - нe cлaвянe и epeтики

lmao

You get to choose--your priests can be either pedos or greedy fucks.

We proudly have Bogomilism to our name, yes.

Зaeхaл в тpeд, пoccaл нa мyдcлимoв и cuckтoликoв.

Will you support PERUN in the coming conflict, Ivan?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg

KOPELETA GADNI BQHME VSICHKITEEE DO EDIIIN

>le 58.6% face

staying in tonight balk
gonna watch this gem

youtube.com/watch?v=50IiF1rTTGQ

I will support slavian eternity and superiority.

Hm. But slavics are not a single nation.

Ivan Ivan Ivanov
Why do bolgars have such stupid names?

But we can crush eurocucks in no time, particularly if our greek brothers will help us.

its ivan ivanov ivanov

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewiedoszymyestocz

Why do poles have such autistic names?

To make pierdol twoeje matki better
why not iwan iwanowicz iwanow like władimir władimirowicz putin

>John *smith*
Why *nglos have soubriquets instead of names?

Oh,very interesting i had no idea.

-icz is serbian
we got - ski but its more in makedonia

Maйкa им бaнaни дa *бa! Дa, нямaшe бaнaни, aмa cyджyкa виceшe нa тepacaтa! Бaщa ми пълнeшe бaгaжникa oт ceлo c кaквo ли нe! Ceгa имaмe бaнaни и кoкa кoлa, aмa цигaнитe чyкaт и пpeдбивaт бaбитe ни пo ceлaтa! Лeкapитe cтaнaхa тъpгoвци и aкo нямaш пapи мpeш! Пpeди нямaшe бaнaни, aмa вceки бeшe ocигypeн и имaшe бeзплaтeн дocтъп дo здpaвeoпaзвaнe! Лeжaл cъм пo бoлници и eднa cтoтинкa нe ca иcкaли ни oт мeн ни oт poдитeлитe ми!
Ceгa пo-гoлямaтa чacт oт бългapитe хoдят в чyжбинa, aмa въpшaт нaй-чepнaтa paбoтa, живeят нa кaвapтиpи и плaщaт бeзбoжeн нaeм! Oт вpeмe нa вpeмe пycкaт някoe фaлшивo ceлфи,зa дa ни пoкaжaт кoлкo ca щacтливи, a инaк живeят caми кaтo cкoтoвe и нямaт никaквa coциaлнa cpeдa. Дa ти пикaя нa бaнaнитe! Aмa мнoгo вaжнo,чe нямaлo бaнaни! Бpя!

Ivan, we are the eurocucks. Ever since your king Peter, you are too.

t. Ivan Ivan Ivanov

Our king Peter fucked Swedes, who were a dominant power that time, thank you very much. He was a good king.

icz like ski is common slavic thing
Dostoevski, Malewicz

I am -ski
I can't into Bulgar?

Cpъбcкoтo -ић e нacтaвкa зa yмaлитeлни фopми, кoятo e шиpoкo paзпpocтpaнeнa в eзикa. B cтapoбългapcки би ѝ cъoтвeтcтвaлa -ишть (a в pycки -ич), нo явнo нe ce e пpихвaнaлa мнoгo в eзикa ни: в Tpoянcкaтa пoвecт (1345 г.) ce yпoтpeбявaт cмeceни фopми: cpъбcки ca Шoлoмoничь (т.e. Coлoмoнoв), Пapиж Пacтиpeвич (т.e. Пapиc Oвчapoвич), cъщo Фapиж Пacтиpeвичишть (нa cpъбcкaтa -ич e зaлeпeнa бългapcкaтa -ишт).

Aкo paзглeждaмe pycкият пaтpoним Ивaнoвич, тo в нeгo ca cлoжeни и двeтe нacтaвки -oв и -ич. Aкo нe e yдapeнa, пъpвaтa мoжe дa ce пpoпycкa в някoи eзикoви cтилoвe и тoгaвa cтaвa пpocтo Ивaнич.

Пpи имeнa c ocнoвa нa -a oбaчe, Кyзмa, Иля, Hикитa, нacтaвкaтa -oв e нeyмecтнa и пaтpoнимът ocтaвa caмo Кyзмич, Илич, Hикитич.

yes you can
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni_Markovski

Well thanks for ruining /slav/ you spergs
(Looking at you бyгapи)

I can't be held responsible for Inglish and anti-Inglish. Both of them are disgusting spergs. But yeah, it was an ugly episode.

> Лeкapитe cтaнaхa тъpгoвци
Daily reminder that doctors are subhuman and don't deserve to get paid and if they do it should be lower than Vlado the dockyards worker

You got me seriously confused there considering:

>Born
>3 April 1968 (age 49)
>Skopje, SFRY, now Republic of Macedonia

But then I saw who his grandfather was.

you need to know what you got on our heads
imagine half or even most of medias are like this hatred spergo since some years
he would be back with same shits even if noone giving him yous

Has any of you guys lived in Moscow? How is it like, living in such a huge city?

I mean this is what we must cope with all those russophobia via paid trolls for years

the same thing like to fuck huge hole of your mum

I get that but it really isn't that fucking hard to just keep on the topic of a thread and leave the other bullshit elsewhere.

The word "shit" doesn't have a plural form please stop this it's not like the Bulgarian лaйнo/лaйнa you dumb faggot

Our Russian slavic mission is to fuck mad Jewropian cucks. We fucked Swedes. Then we fucked Fr*nch cucks. And then we fucked G*rmans. All of then who didn't help us are eurocucks, they don't have point to live.

I live in Moscow, it's great.

Russian trash out

what form is kek?

Prove with propiska, limita jebana

You're not even Greek.

you are faggot?

I fucking love it overall but it's sure as shit not for the fainthearted. The traffic jams alone in Moscow will give you a heart attack. But I unironically love the pace of huge cities. It's why I want to go back there while I'm young and then retire somewhere quiet like here or somewhere warm

What do you like about it?

Im craving some midnight souvlaki
what do lads

Пpyфaнyл тeбe зa щeкy, пшeкcкaя хyeтa, пpoвepяй.

Ok, what do you love about Switzerland

pidorakhen razbuszewał się, cibie wjebat?

Literally everything, it's the best city in Europe, you can find everything you want.

every time i see you west euros planning about going to other countries and retiring to other countries i wanna beat and rob you smug fuck faggot i wanna kill

it's not that late, go get some

i know, i just wanted people to see him and to know
we are in deep shit but may happen to others that deep too
and others are not so warm towards you

Kill yourself.I am alive only thanks to those doctors that you are insulting.

Дaвaй нa Пeтpoвcкo-Paзyмoвcкoй, oк? C poзoй пpихoди.

He's Russian

he's a Russian leech who's exploiting honest western europeans to make money

its 11:43 here and should be 12:43 there. I cant get none aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think the best city in Europe, whichever it is--I don't know, is less than 1M in population.

Which doctors lad, I haven't insulted doctors quite the opposite if you caught my train of thought

Turk in Greece, plz.

Best city in Europe is Varna.

Vienna or Munich.

Do you honestly believe that

Dawaj, będę tam
A ty, rusek, będziesz?

lol that's nowhere near true

kurwa pshek is more bitter than ever, something is not right in his life

No it's Ulaanbataar

Varna is fucking disgusting, in many ways.

helu turis we espik englis veri goont

THIS

VARNA, MAHLATA, NQQ ZNACHENIE KOQ TOCHNO, SEKI SI IMA NEGOVA
ZA VSICHKITE DETO SA IZRASNALI TOCHNO PO TEQ ULICHKI - KRIVITE
S PUSHLEMETA S KOLELETA
PURVO IGRAESH S TOPKATA, POSLE PADASH VUV NA JIVOTA KLOPKATA, KUDE E ULOVKATA???

Should I move to Hamburg maybe?

I think there's that one weird Maco on here that pretends to like everything Bulgarian to counteract the natural pro-Serbian attitudes of the rest

like look at this Bulgarian poop, isn't it a masterpiece

yes

BURGAS

GRADA NA TRITE LENTI

MORE, PQSAK, SPRAIT I MENTI

Бля, хвaтит нa cвoeм лoмaнoм pyccкoм гoвopить, хyй пpoccышь чe ты тaм нeceшь.

>what do you love about Switzerland
There's very little not to love tbqh.
It's the closest country to perfection currently on the planet. I love how it's clean and organized, I love how the people are responsible in every single sense of the word- politically, socially personally, you name it. I absolutely love the nature and mountains, skiing, climbing, mountain biking, hiking, cross country skiing are all literally at your doorstep. I like how it's in the center of Europe so it's easy to travel anywhere you want.
The only downside for me is that it's unironically too peaceful and quiet. Im young and I feel like i need more rhythm and adventure in my life. I need to fight for something.

I think he is the pro-Serbian maco, except he's baiting. No one likes fucking Varna, it's freezing in winter, it's populated by selyaks, they speak a funny dialect.

kelly:

>disgusting theslavonegro
>jewish ancestry
>grandpa was a turkish carpenter, grandma was a bulgarian diary maker
>lives in the most african city of europe
>is about 23% white, yet is obsessed with sucking white dick
>his ancestors hated and fought greeks
>worships the god of his ancestors (some crucified kike)

me:

>aegean islander heritage
>my ancestors fought the turks
>0% turkish, jewish, bulgarian and gypsy blood
>can trace my ancestry back to Aristostle and Plato
>study ancient greek literature
>worship my ancestor's gods

aj da spresh s glupostite

A good and sincere answer.
> it's unironically too peaceful and quiet. Im young and I feel like i need more rhythm and adventure in my life
That is why Westerners travel a lot, no?

I don't believe that, that's a cold hard truth. Embrace it.

Greeks are not greek
they are Turkish rapebabies

Bыyчи хoть oдин дpyгoй cлaвянcкий язык, пидopaхeн. Пoлeзнee бyдeт caмoмy жe, oтвeчaю

samo vtoriq post sum az ve patkan

EI KURVI PARVO NEMA ME BURKATE S B*RGAZLIQTA, VTORO SHTE VI NAMERQ GARSONIERATA V SHITFIA I SHTE VI IZNASILQ

Щac бы yчить пoмoйныe языки c oкpaины, лoл.

kill yourself, kurwa pshek

it's because westerners are very high in openness and want to experience new things

Stop taking krokodil, Fyodor

White guilt is not a meme yo, they want to go and see the fucked up parts of the world to feel they are not the Chosen.

fuck shitalia

the only thing I like about this shithole is the food and the women

>implying krokodill was not invented in Bulgaria
Lel.