Who is the modern day Cynthia Rothrock ?

who is the modern day Cynthia Rothrock ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRY9dAqDLOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pfff nobody, only Michael J. White and Scott Adkins are the action-movie-stars this days, and they're in b movies because action movies are no longer profitable

What is this from?

IMAGINE

Chicks like that don't exist anymore
Women have become more useless than ever

above the law

Thats actually pretty cool.

>better fight scene than anything over the last 10 years
Why do movies just keep getting worse?

>hasn't seen John Wick 1 or 2

There aren't many martial artists/actors anymore let alone female ones. There's a few MMA people in acting, but they're pretty shit actors and MMA doen't look that cool on screen, especially when the editing's shit.

So I guess Ronda Rousey is the closest to a modern day Rothrock.

you'd think action movies would be big again with all the Capeshit going on.
I know cape flicks are 90% CGI but both companies have plenty of non-powered heroes who could use martial arts.

>hasnt seen The Raid

sadly no one can be at the level of cynthia

her movies are awesome (terms of action) almost at the level of 80's jackie chan movies.

Her ( and by extension everyone else's ) fight scene against Jeff Falcon in The Inspector Wear's Skirts was pretty boss too. If anyone makes a webm of one of her movies it needs to be that.

Also worthy is that one she did with Michelle Yeoh

I'm surprised she hasn't made a mini-come back. Not that she would be staring in action films but that she doesnt get small roles in Female Action Movies as an easter egg type of deal.
she wasn't even in expendables!!
I met her once. she was really nice and still looked good even though she has to be almost 60.

those are trash for 15 year old Plebbitors. The same fagglets who recommend The Raid 1+2 in those kind of threads.

I don't think that could ever happen, disney & warner bros don't give a fuck and do you think people in general are interested in some cheesy fun like this anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRY9dAqDLOQ

shouldve been Rousey

since they look very similar

is that Maggie Q? I only ever saw her in King of Fighters and I wasn't impressed, but then again...the movie was shit anyway.

We've been on a diet of shitty Whedon action for a decade now.

rose tinted glasses

Cynthia Rothrock was forced into doing lots of movies in the mid-80's by the Hong Kong triad.

Was she kidnapped by whiter slavers ? would make an interesting movie

probably not
too bad Joss is doing Batgirl because that would be a great vehicle to bring back light hearted/ slapstick Action martial arts.
too bad he sucks

Plus with Batgirl you could stick in a Cynthia cameo as her teacher or something.

Will Bianca Bree (JCVD) have the potential to be modern Cynthia ?

They're both pretty shit outside of martial arts choreography. MJW in particular lucked out with Black Dynamite, his filmography would be dogshit without it.

>dude spinning kicks lmao
They're actually getting better, that bullshit can stay in anime.

Why keep reposting this shit you juat got a good answer last time yesterday kys

To bet fair he never really gets a chance to shine

????
What was the answer yesterday?

There aren't even men capable of doing fight scenes like that in Hollywood anymore.

you must be +18 yrs old to post here, sorry

What are some essential CynthiaCore RothrockWave films?

>tfw no Kung Fu GF

Well Spawn killed Michael Jai White's chances forever.

post the other two webms faggit