You will never never be a Brazilian teenager during the mid-2000 going to the cybercafe to play Tibia with your BRos...

>you will never never be a Brazilian teenager during the mid-2000 going to the cybercafe to play Tibia with your BRos for 5 hours straight before returning to your house in the favela to eat feijoada made by your thick bunda japanese mother
How do you cope with this feel Sup Forums

>you will never be Brazilian.

Everyday I'm reminded how blessed I am.

>you will never be American.

>you will never be British.

>you will never be Romanian

>you will always be Canadian.

Every day I'm reminded how blessed I am.

What a way to ruin a thread

>you will never be a 12 years old American living in a suburb listening to linkin park watching dragonball z drinking pepsi and playing halo co-op with your friends consuming doritos and looking at paintball guns on ebay in internet explorer connected through AOL on a 56K modem
>
>you will never be a British dude drinking tea and eating fish and chips with the chaps
>you will never be a Romanian old lady selling weird shit and curiosities on her old wagon
>you will never be a Canadian seal hunter and go on a bloody rampage with your friends over the entire Gulf of Saint Lawrence

I used to play CS 1.6 in the lanhouse, my nick was Samurai.
Tibia was more of a home game for me.

I did all this, unironically.

>you will never be a Romanian old lady selling weird shit and curiosities on her old wagon
hey fuck you too diego we're not gypsies from fable 3

>tfw you will never be a Venezuelan revolting in the streets, starving and living in a communist wasteland

The Japs here almost certainly do not live in favelas though.

There are brazilians that are richer than you.

There are Americans richer than the richest Brazilians.

yes I know but they aren't you though

>you will never be a Mexican father of 4 enjoying mole, chapulines, and weird ass candy with salt and chilli
Also how do I get into those fucking candies a friend gifted me a shitton of them the other week and I really can't eat them I am weak
what is some authentic Romanian culture

Colombians are Spanish speaking Brazilians,so I just have to cope with this massive burden everyday of my life

eat them while you're drinking beer

>you will never be a 12 years old American living in a suburb listening to linkin park watching dragonball z drinking pepsi and playing halo co-op with your friends consuming doritos and looking at paintball guns on ebay in internet explorer connected through AOL on a 56K modem
God damn, I never asked for this feel

wrong pic

this was me and i'm not american

>you will never be a little indian boy who runs away into the jungle at night and get adopted by a pack of monkeys who teach him useful skills on how to survive in the jungle and fight off tigers

>you'll never be an American 20 something in the late 00s North-West listening to obscure thrift shop vinyls and telling people "you probably never heard of it" while your qt thick framed glasses gf is doodling on her sketchbook

Do one about me!

>you will never be a Colombian kid in a backwater rural town sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night to meet with your friends and go together to old man Santiago's farm to take turns to fuck his new donkey
>you will never be a 20 something GDR citizen and tear down the fucking Berlin Wall on 1989
>you will never be a Danish trade union man giving the finger to your boss every month and getting a raise anyway
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>you will never be a rebel province
Feels good

>You will never be a westerner watching your Elites slowly replace you with foreigners and psyop your women into loving them so that your people die out within 3 generations.