Do Americans have culture?

Do Americans have culture?

yes, They are deeply anglo-saxon culturally.

Culture is more than old buildings.

How the fuck can you hate baseball?

Where is the top pic from?

Yes. We don't even have to leave the country because every state has a different culture and climate. There is literally a bigger cultural difference between Corn County Iowa, and Fargo North Dakota

Baseball is probably Canadian though, as are basketball, gridiron football (mostly), lacrosse, and ice hockey.

America does have culture they are just largely estranged from it. What remains us mostly negative things

Yes. God, family, self reliance, hard work, etc. It's very beautiful.

>family
pretty sure that's every other country with an identity pal, Americans don't even have much in terms of family values.

lol no

Most of those turned into soulless corporate inventions that suck the money and health out of you, except for baseball and tall buildings (?), and baseball is just a sport.

They do, it's just low quality.

There's no Corn county in Iowa you liar

This is far from the case we are MUTTOIDS you ignorant sp*nerd

maybe 200 years ago

Pueblo ya burger

Define "culture"

Yes. Every group of people everywhere has a culture. Idiot.

It's so boring it makes handegg look good..

"The ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society."

Then the answer is "Yes"

>I hate burgers

The pitcher/batter matchup is an epic mind game and it plays into the bigger picture like artwork, perfect paced scoring and situational changes. I guess you might have to play it to understand what to watch.

The point of baseball is to drink, not to watch it.

I agree that most of american culture has been degraded, even regional cultures are shells of their former selves. The problem though is the fact that the only people who seem to be concerned with reviving culture are the right-wing faggots who aren't as concerned with culture as they are about bringing back the "good old days" where they were considered better than everyone else.

Wouldn't, under that definition, literally any 'particular people or society' have a culture?

yeah but people are too stupid to realize that

yes, and literally every society has some form of culture

Yes, but i don't like it.

>tall buildings
Didn't that first happen in the UK?

It's like cricket but worse.

Yes they have, it's just an awful culture and it's a complete shame that the whole world is adopting it.

It's like cricket, but people know about it

They do. They have a ton of culture, it’s just that it’s not as ancient as most other cultures so people bully them about it. But they do

nah it's very different, crickets a nice sport but baseball is more exciting

America wasn't the first country to build tall buildings.
That reminds me of those "Murica invented cars, computers, space stations, helicopters, TVs etc." kind of people. The whole national pride of Americans is build on false facts

Americans do not have any high culture. The most talented directors of Hollywood, such as Kubrick or Hitchcock, were British

Americans have culture. It's just a shit culture.

Like others have said, they do have a culture, it's just that it's absolute trash.