Does it get better?

Just finished season 1... Can anyone tell me if this show feels less like filler in seasons 2/3?

Loved the Mike parts, thought some of the Saul stuff was good but Odenkirk being dramatic felt extremely off in places. Did Vince just go for a different vibe with this show? Where are the Salut/Boxcutter type of episodes? Does shit eventually get dark?

You're a fucking pleb. The first three seasons of Breaking Bad are also filler.

No, it's pretty much the same throughout. The big drama surrounding seasons 2 and 3 involve Jimmy and his brother. Jimmy is never in real danger, Mike's plot is never really connected to Jimmy's and Jimmy doesn't follow through on his ultimatum at the end of season 1 (i.e. taking money rather than the high road). He continues to do fairly dull lawyer shit rather than fun con-artist shit.

There's occasional highlights but if you thought Season 1 felt like filler, you'll probably feel the same about seasons 2 and 3.

ONE YEAR AFTER MAGNA CARTA

But at least the first three seasons of BB had Walt freaking out, exploding Tucos office and the sense of dread that someone could be killed.

You just saved me 20+ hours THANK YOU!

she does not want kids
she does not want a husband
she does not want a wedding
she does not want a family

she only wants to work
she wants money
she wants to have stringless harmless fun

what is her problem?

I wonder if there is going to be another season.

They ended it with all plots finished and a fresh start, they'd even need to introduce new characters.

HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF

>>HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF
when was this scene?

S3E05

No you just get filtered. Based Vince exposes another pleb.

howard and kim are bro tier characters

m8 season 4 is confirmed. That would have been a shitty series ending anyhow. They have to take it up to Saul opening his new legal practice at least. Also we need to see more Gene the cinnabon manager.

>Loved the Mike parts

Then get ready for extended scenes of Mike drinking coffee, digging, dismantling a car, attempting to throw shoes on electricity lines, etc.

I wish you were exaggerating

>implying these scenes were anything less than 100% pure unadulterated kino

I want the plebs to leave.

Vince pls go

>mike dismantling a car
first thing he does is checks the gas cap, then spends the day taking apart his car, then looks at a display of gascaps and decides the tracker is in the gascap.

Stick around until season 3. It gets a lot better when Mike starts doing handy work.

Plebs status: filtered

This haha

Vince pls go

KINO

It's comfykino in its own right

>but Odenkirk being dramatic felt extremely off in places.
How so?

>Jimmy is never in real danger
>I didn't even watch the first fucking episode

>He continues to do fairly dull lawyer shit rather than fun con-artist shit.
If all the stuff he did with his film crew is fairly dull lawyer shit for you, you might want to lower your expectations. In fact when Jimmy was given the chance to be a boring lawyer (at Davis & Main), he immediately jumped ship. All he does is con-artist shit, just not guns blazing cuhrazy con-artist shit.

>just not guns blazing cuhrazy con-artist shit.

Yet

Is the "40 minutes of Mike doing menial labor" a meme or is there really extended period of him without any exposition or anything happening?

the season 2 premiere honestly does have about 20 minutes of Mike wordlessly doing menial labor, no exaggeration. but it's for a purpose, obviously.

Couldn't they just give Mike the spinoff show?
He's clearly the more interesting character.

1 > 3 > 2

Don't bother, too much screen time on Chucks stupid condition. 60 percent of the show or more.

>filler
Litery the best thing about this show is the filers.

go watchyour show for kids with low arousal level.

>its a jimmy and his brother fight over stupid shit episode
>its a jimmy ruins everything because he's bored and fucks around episode
>its a kim fixes what he fucked up episode
>its a jimmy screws over everyone he's ever known for no reason episode
>its a chuck spends half an hour rolling foil onto the walls episode
>its a mike checks his tire pressure and changes his oil episode
>its a mike stops by a fast food joint and quietly has lunch in his car episode
>its a mike listening to a sports broadcast on a handheld radio for twenty minutes episode
>its a mike taking his granddaughter to the pool and then returns home episode
>its a fring pretends to be an inconspicuous manager but later does something evil or clever out of nowhere episode
>its a vas from far cry 3 tries to say something intimidating but just comes off retarded episode

every single episode in the series so far falls under at least one of these