Smoking is cool. I wish I was a smoker but I don't have enough money to buy cigarette packs...

Smoking is cool. I wish I was a smoker but I don't have enough money to buy cigarette packs. It's expensive this precious thing. But you are so cool with this in your mouth. So badass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9_JK_sV3yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoking isn't cool you fucking 10 year old

Smoking can help you to have gf because you are badass with it

absolutely fantastic thread

Smoking smells awful, fucks up your mouth, messes with your ability to breathe, is expensive as fuck, and causes cancer. Is absolutely shit and getting into the habit for the sake "looking cool", is beyond sad.

grat thread bro

Smoking does look cool desu.

>t.virgin faggots

>Smoking is cool.
yeah lung cancer is cool

smoking is only cool when you're handsome

enjoy yellow teeth, bad breath, weird skintone, smoking should be banned desu

>never start smoking
t. every smoker ever

>see Qt french girl at uni
>She starts smoking

Wtf france.

Homoseksuele maagd.

Smoke with her

>niet roken
>homo zijn
ga jezelf doden mongool

I don't understand why young people take up smoking. Why would a pretty 20 year old girl smoke?

Young women who smoke are super attractive

What's wrong with you?

To be part of a great thing

>afz. homo

It's not cool. You start to crave the things and start to do stupid shit for it like standing in the rain to use them, buy a pack of them instead of food as it also makes you less hungry and going to the nightstore and buy overpriced stuff just because you're out at 11 pm. They stress you out when you don't use them and when you do you just feel notjing special as it just to crave that itch in your junkybrain. My nails and teeth went yellow and I smelled really bad of the smoke. Only girls who smoked could tollerate it and they also acted like junkies.

Could've used all that money I spend smoking for 10 years 1 pack a day on something more usefull.

Homo.

I smoke and have for a couple years
>smoke half a pack per day
>costs me roughly 40 bucks/wk
>come from an area with a lot of smokers so no real public taboo about it, unlike some metropolitan areas
>usually wake up coughing
>always wake up tired
>notice lower lung capacity/more difficulty breathing during and after exercise
>stand out in the cold more than i need to
>breath always stinky

i mean it really serves one purpose for me, fills those sporadic couple seconds of awkwardness within conversations with a drag off a smoke, but other than that not worth it/10

At least you looked badass for 10 years

Why are australians so good looking?

She smokes for this

cant remember an x files episode when scully smokes, source on that?

What ? In all xfiles episodes, this one was the most easy to remember with the episodes with the cats.

ITT: degenerates

No homo

I'm gonna smoke a cigarette.

True. And smoking girls do have an oral fixation, iykwim.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9_JK_sV3yU

except no, I do remember this episode now, but I'm fairly sure that's the only time in the series when i see her smoking

>t faggot

Smoke a cigar or cigarillo about once a month or so, it's better for you than smoking

Really ? Which cigare ?

Good night badass smokers

Everyone in the hospitality industry smokes. I'm just trying to fit in so I smoke with them but whenever I'm alone, I won't even touch cigarettes. Costs me a fortune, being a student but yeah, as a social thing, it really helps a lot.

You deserve a serious (You). This made me kind of sad to read. Good for you that you quit!

It's not cool
t. I'm weak and haven't been able to quit

Try cigarette with Bourbon

then after the Bourbon find your love

Buy cheap cigs from Bulgaria or Belarus.

Watching Bebop made me want to smoke