Suicide Squad

Confirmed spoilers

Opens with a 20 minute sequence of the squad members getting captured. It's set to pop music and every time a new member shows up their rapsheet pops onscreen in bright neon colors.

Deadshot is an ex-soldier who is arrested by Batman and his daughter is taken away from him after putting herself in the line of fire to defend Batman from her dad. So he hates Batman.

Joker runs a nightclub and begs a mobster to get a lapdance from Harley then kills him for agreeing to it. Batman shows up and Joker and Harley try to ditch it, but Batman catches up and the car goes into the river. Joker escapes and Harley almost drowns, but Batman catches her.

Waller gets everyone sent to Belle Reve. When Joker finds out he decides to get Harley back. Waller wants to use them as soldiers, but the government thinks it's a stupid idea.

Enchantress is a weirdo archaeologist who touches a voodoo doll and becomes possessed. Waller controls her heart and sends her with Rick Flagg, who's fucking the Enchantress on the side, to investigate spooky supernatural shit. Enchantress goes crazy and takes over the city, turning some guy into her demon brother, opening a portal and turning a bunch of soldiers into monsters. She's being influenced by some elder demon.

The government OK's Waller using the squad to go to the city and get Enchantress back so Waller can put her back under their control. The Joker shows up in his chopper, shoots down the Squad's chopper, and they end up getting attacked by the monsters and hide in a hotel. Slipknot tries to bail and gets killed.

More monsters attack, and the Joker shows up again to rescue Harley, but the chopper gets shot down and he's presumed dead, while Harley escapes. The Squad finds out shit is going down and decide to complete the mission, while Enchantress kidnaps Waller.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxFQVhvEoZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all fight in a museum. Diablo sacrifices himself to kill Enchantress' demon brother and close the portal so the elder demon doesn't come through.

Harley tricks Enchantress and destroys the heart, and that frees the girl from the evil spirit witch. Waller gets rescued, but puts everyone back in prison cuz she's a bitch.

In the end Harley realizes one of the guards checking on her is the Joker is disguise, they lock eyes and smile, as pop music plays and the movie fades to black.

Boomerang, Katana and Croc are underused and serve only as comic relief and background filler in the action scenes.

At one point Enchantress peeks into Deadshot's mind and finds out his greatest dream is killing Batman.

Boomer gets caught by the Flash

Lots of quippy banter, mostly from Deadshot.

So what does Deadshot do?

I thought he was the main character, sounds like this is just a Harley and Joker movie.

This sounds pretty shitty

He quips and shoots people.

Predict RT scores boys

Normie critics will probably give it around 80-90 because of Joker and "muh female power" Harley.

Normal critics probably a 70.

Overall, probably in the 70-75 range.

>confirmed

By who? We didn't even get BvS spoilers until the week the movie came out.

These are '''''spoilers'''''' that have been floating around from a year or so, every couple of months they ajust to legit info for 'epic trolling'.
Lately they have been touched up weekly, its funny and sad.
On the other hand that script that 'leaked' years ago seem pretty on point with what we actually know by going by the trailers.

Why do you guys hate Will Smith? He's such a cool guy.

youtu.be/KxFQVhvEoZw

Boomerang, Croc, Katana and Waller are who I'm most excited for. Kind of a bummer that those three don't get much to do. At least Waller seems cool.

It's a dc movie. On that alone it's going to get a high 30 at best.

You keep in denial, huh?

The Joker Harley lapdance scene sounds weird enough to not be fake.

>Fake leaks from early into production that all make the movie sound great
>"Totally legit, guys!"

>Later spoilers from more reliable sources that paint the movie as it is, good or bad.
>"lol so fake keep trying trolls"

Every DC movie.

fuckin slick willy i WISH he had a track in the movie

Better shot of the bad guy.

Looks like something out of Doom.

Will Smith ruins this.

At least it's better than being dead. I guess.

Doesn't sound too bad. As long as a Harley Quinn solo movie comes out of it.

>D44M
ftfy

True. We can always see those guys pop up in other films. Killer Croc and Katana in the Batman solo film and Boomerang in Flash.

>Boomer gets caught by the Flash

All I needed

Wild Wild Squad

Why the fuck would you want that?

You can tell I don't give a shit about a movie when I don't try to keep away from spoilers.

This movie sounds just okay at best.

I think it would be cool to do a Harley/Ivy movie where the have a successful parole hearing and are certified sane and released and try to keep out of trouble, but trouble keeps following them.

>Harley doesn't kick Joker's ass

I expected nothing, and yet I'm still disappointed.

This sounds okay, but something just doesn't feel right.

This SS is a bunch a street level characters at best, wouldn't it make more sense if it were Poison Ivy or even the Joker as the main villain more than 'lol demons and magic exist"

This feels more at home as a Zatanna or Doctor Fate movie, than a Suicide Squad movie. Or if it had to be Suicide Squad have it be the second one.

To me, it seems like the whole point of having a secret black-ops team of villains who can't be traced back the the government should be to give the government plausible deniability when it has them do sensitive missions that need to be secret because they are against international or domestic law or something.

Just having them fight monsters seems dumb because it's not like fighting monsters is a controversial thing to do, it's kinda under the list of things you'd expect a government to do. There's no reason for them to resort to a black-ops team for this.

It just seems like stripping the Squad of it's political overtones. Ostrander always dealt with those themes.

The characters in Ostrander's book also had some complex psychologies. It looks like this film will be more "villains learn how to work together and do good and find out they weren't so bad after all." The comics were a little more complex than that.

Also, looks like this will be the "Joker, Harley & Will Smith Show" and everybody else will get overshadowed.

Shet

Sexy whore costumes.

Who let Loki into the DCU?

Well if Enchantress is the threat, maybe the government is trying to spin it that the Squad made her go crazy instead of the government losing control of her. That is just a theory.i

>Deadshot biggest dream is killing Batman
>not being with his daughter

How much screentime would you say Joker gets?

Harley working as a stripper comes from the self-titled Joker graphic novel.

the azzarello one inspired by heath joker, yeah, a lot of joker scenes from SS seem to be inspired by that comic

That comic actually wasn't inspired by Ledger's portrayal, and the comic and the film were being developed at the same time independently and the similarities were total coincidences. In fact, the comic's original title was supposed to be "Joker: The Dark Knight" to make it analogous to "Lex Luthor: Man of Steel," but they changed the title because they didn't want people to think it was connected to the film.

Bullshit.
The Joker's design was floating around very early in development. Hell Folks at DC probably had seen it long before the public had.
That "coincidence" story make for entertaining conversation, but you know it's bull.

Sounds okay.

Roll

Sounds like he feels his daughter betrayed him.

Doesn't sound bad, actually.

Better than MoS and BvS.

Too bad DC and Marvel are both making garbage in animation though.

if it was a marvel movie - 79

That's because people figure even a bad Marvel movie at least sets up for something good.

Since DC decided to fuck their universe without foreplay, they don't get that resting bad score.

yea ok, relax mouseketeer

I'm a DC fan.
Marvelfags wouldn't care about this thread, only how bad it will end up.

If you read what I said and think about it, you'll realize I insulted both Marvel and DC there.

When will reviews drop? It's almost release and there is zero of them. It's a bad sign.

I want a SS 2 without her and a harley/Ivy containent film.
Who doesn't,?

>That comic actually wasn't inspired by Ledger's portrayal
>similarities were total coincidences

Are you fucking insane? This is literally a drawing of Heath Ledger as the Joker

>It's almost release and there is zero of them. It's a bad sign.

It's really not. This is the norm for big budget tentpole movies now. Studios are tired of critics murdering their pre-release buzz with Tomato numbers.

Yes it absolutely could be a complete piece of shit but the fact that there are no early critic's screening is not evidence of this the way it was a few years ago.

>lapdance
Scene does not contain a- scene does contain a lapdance. Five sins removed.

Lapdance scene does not actually show a lapdance.

Fifty sins added.

Yeah. Now that I think about it even Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins would fit better, you could even fit the magic stuff in there if you wanted.

30 minutes.

I don't get the Harley/Joker subplot.