Did you know that in 1974 Jack Nicholson learned that his supposed sister was actually his mom?

Did you know that in 1974 Jack Nicholson learned that his supposed sister was actually his mom?

no

Yes. I did actually know that. Very odd but appearently that used to be something that happened back in the days when women got pregnant young, especially if they didn't know who the father was. They told people, including their children, that their grandparents were their actual parents.

No wonder he could never settle with a woman. That would ruin you for life.

Did you know that Leo was born in 1974?

A-are you implying Jack and Jack's mommysister are Leo's parents???? Scandalous!!

happened to my dad (allegedly)
he was raised by his older sister because his mum was supposably still devastated over her husbands death during the war
it's only when you get the older generation pissed up and things slip and then you start going heyyyy, his older sister was out of contact for a year, a son arrives, they all are vague about dads growing up...
could all be bullshit but yanno, who doesn't like rumours and a conspiracy story

Hot

gib momysissy gf

Yes. Didn't that same thing happen to Eric Clapton as well?

shoo shoo greedy gib poster

Yeah, back in the good old days. Unmarried, young and with kids made you a pariah in society.

That sounds much better than the "single moms are heroes" bullshit that we get these days. Whores need to stop being glorified

Polanski's rape case was also in Nicholson's house in 1974

it really makes you think

As opposed to asshole fathers who just fuck off, won't pay child support or want any contact with their kids?

>t, product of single mother

Bobby Darin too

Same here

We wuz Kings, shitlord. We will live accordingly.

More likely asshole mothers that get pregnant from slutting around or purposefully in a relationship to try and trap their partner into commitment.

"My body, my rules," right? If a whore chooses to give birth to a little Chadlet without knowing the father is going to stick around, it's entirely her fault. No sympathy. These whores burned bras for decades for complete and utter control of their wombs, now they can reap what they sowed

>slutting around

Funny how if you're a guy this is considered admirable.

Only in degenerate hookup culture fostered by feminists. Shoo, shoo. Back to tumblr you go roastie

You think thats weird. My grandfather was raised by his older sister because her and her husband couldn't have kids, and their parents just happened to have a spare kid.

>Funny how if you're a guy this is considered admirable.

Not by me roasty

happened to my friend, he was born in 92, but his mom had younger siblings so it didn't strike him as odd because there wasn't a real age gap between him and his aunts.

Most women want their man to have experience. Most men (unless he's a cuck) prefer a woman with little to no experience. Women with more experience are much more likely to be unsatisfied with the marriage and divorce you. Imagine being pathetic enough to marry some other man's leftovers

>fostered by feminists

More like chad culture.

>Funny how if you're a guy this is considered admirable
It's really only women who celebrate men who "slut around". Other men look at them the same way they look at slutty women.

You're biologically and mentally inferior to us, all you're really worth is your cunt, and we tend to dislike used up cunts

t. single mom

It's almost as if men and women are different and the consequences are not the same.

The main theme of second wave feminism was sexual liberation. AKA the ability to slut around and not be shunned by society. It just so happens that the type of society this created makes things very easy for Chads. Now instead of men and women pairing up at a 1:1 ratio, Chad gets to mess around with 80% of the women, leading to a bunch of spoiled bitter whores who always think they deserve a better man, even when they're busy sagging their way into their late 20s

That's exactly right cunt, why would it be any different? Ultimately, you are only a hole and a baby factory

And you can't even get it up without pills due to how fat you are.

> let me tell you what you are

I'm 6'2 and 175 pounds, you butthurt slut

Wow, you seem like the picture of mental health.

nice ad hominem faggot

Jack Nicholson or Ted Bundy?