Two of these fuckers just flew over my house. No more than 500 feet I'd say...

Two of these fuckers just flew over my house. No more than 500 feet I'd say, I could make out the Airforce decal clearly.
Scared the shit out of me, the first one did. My entire house shook, and I hear it scream as it headed eastward. I ran outside to see what it was exactly, then I heard the second pass over following it with a 10 second trail to the first. But seeing such raw power flying docile over me just gave me an urge for a burger. That 30 mm GUA-8 4000 RPM "assault-style" rifle gave me an instant hard-on and an urge to get a burger.
So Sup Forums, what's a great Burger place near Kansas City? Fast food or otherwise, I don't mind. I just want a fuckin' burger.

Also why are they flying over me? Whiteman's AFB is 100 miles east of me, but all they have are B-2's and Apache's, not A-10's. Why are A-10's flying over my house armed (May of been drop tanks on them, but there had to been at least 4)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I ran outside
more like you rode your mobility scooter

Well meme'd Yaro ho ho ho

> First time I noticed the rotating muzzle thingy is not centered

This triggers the autist

The landing gear is off-center too.
He's a big gun.

Ahh, such a beautiful sight.

>4u

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE

checked

Probably an air show this weekend.

another plen with asymmetrical cannon placement

I can't imagine anything more terrifying for the enemy to hear than the BRRRRRRT

The enemy never hears it.

two BRRRRRRRRRRRRTs

>Also why are they flying over me?

they're airplanes user, they're designed to do that

>Well meme'd

If OP is not trolling, he is the archetypal american we all make fun of. So he may as well have a mobility scooter.

Its not a plane.
Its a flying cannon.
Thus they always go off course because they think they're suppose to be innawoods.

Am I being decommissioned?

>Whiteman actually does have a squadron of ANG A-10s.

>GAU-8 only fires 3900 RPM in the A-10

>Doesn't Kansas have White Castle?

>
>The gun rotates clockwise (looking from front) and fires at the 8'Oclock position. The firing barrel actually is in the centerline of the jet. (For recoil)

Actually nearly all jets designed after the Korean War have asymmetrically mounted cannons, now that I think of it.

That was a taste of happening

Was the warthog build around that gun or the other way around?

Plane was built around the gun.

>tfw you live in the mach loop and get woken up by amerifat bombers flying 100 feet over your head

>No more than 500 feet
Guarantee you just have shitty perception of altitude. They were probably higher than 500 feet.

The gun existed since dawn of time and evolved wings to better remove kebab.

The plane was designed specifically for the gun.

Also, even though the cannon is mounted off-center, the barrel that fires is centered.

Don't get me started.

>That 30 mm GUA-8 4000 RPM "assault-style" rifle

Clever m8. Gave me a giggle

dude you got 2 a-10's to fly over your house and you forgot to make a wish? what the fuck is wrong with you?