Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs96OKqVx_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with French mechanics?

Too true.

French women are garbage in bed. I'm sorry you had to find out this way

They surrender at the slightest inconvenience

Wow, what a bigoted cunt.

they dont have many cars in africa so when they get to france they dont know how to fix them

French women A CUTE! A CUTE!

Is it just because we're associated with authority or is there some other reason?

German mechanics are shit

Volkswagens are shit
BMWs are shit

Japanese mechanics are what you want

They spend too much time fucking the cars.

>British police
youtube.com/watch?v=cs96OKqVx_A

>Heaven - No africans
>Hell - Africans

Enjoy your headgaskets blowing
t. just had that happen

What is wrong with german police?

they got the french and italians mixed up and it should be engineers not mechanics

They arrest you for reporting crimes against Muslims

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

ATTENTION

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

SAGE, REPORT AND MOVE ON

INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

Cuckolds in every way. Think Sweden, but dialed down a touch.

Isn't not shaving the it thing in France for women?

TIL we are shit mechanics and German police isn't good, thanks reddit.

Fuck you, cunt.

Brit's police is shitty bureaucratic mess and the regular police unit is too hindered and unarmed to fuck things up to catch criticism. Of course it's an improvement in some way if the only contrast to refer to is the murican police or the russian bribe-police.

The French are wary of getting too close to motor vehicles in case the vehicle goes on a rampage.

I think it's because no one is afraid of english cops.

Hell my grandmother told a british cop to go fuck himself when he told her she couldn't take pictures at some museum.

FINALLY, a leaf with proper bants.

Not to bum you guys out but because of this migrant crisis, the general "qualities" of European cultures are going to disappear forever. No one will be able to tell you why Germany was ever considered mechanical, efficient, single-minded. They'll just tell you "I am a Muslim. I only care for how Allah (PBUH) tells me to live my life"

I fear for classical music, for museums, for art, for our great concert halls and our achievements of the past. What will happen to the museums of mechanical engineering? Where will the first combustion engine ever built be thrown when a bunch of pakis decide to burn down the surrounding city?

I cannot imagine the anguish the older folks must be feeling as they sit, powerless, in their country which is rapidly leaving them.

>German Police
>Hellish
ISHYGDDT

They enforce sharia law

Finally, something we can all agree on!

You mean to tell me all the Niggers are in Africa and all the Spics back in Mexico? Well in that case I guess I'll have a coke.

Most Muslim women are.

Heaven
>When Canadians have the biggest cocks.
Hell
>When Canadians have the biggest cocks
. . .
The point is we have big cocks.

It's so fucking obvious too

I dunno senpai
I love me fish and chips from the chippy

british girls are better than french girls, filthy

all police in uk i have come across have been sound

italian food is basic as fuck (mostly)

britain and germany are best mechanics in the world. french cars are known to have electrical faults

not met a swiss but they look goofy on tv so maybe organised by germans or dutch? they are autistic enough

So... Both heaven and hell are riddled with Africans?

Both sound pretty hellish desu lads.

>French "mechanics"

Umm no, Chinks have tiny penises.

Its supposed to be a gestapo joke.

I resent the implication that British cooks are bad. Also I'd prefer a French police because all I saw them do when I was in Paris was harass homeless people and hang out in cafes all day.

Person with French gf here

Apparently it's a big meme.