YOU DONT KNOW CRAP DON!!!

Dan Bongino rekt Don Lemon

Why Don Lemon is such a beta?
youtube.com/watch?v=IvgH-Zs_GDc

PLATANO CON SALAMI AYE AYE AYE

>By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

In this hypothetical situation, Hilary has already already won, which is why she "gets to pick." Voting would not be an option at that point, which is why there is "nothing you can do." Except shoot her, obviously. He essentially said, "In the event that Hillary wins, kill her."

There is no other way to interpret it.

No lo niego, es que es delicioso.

Jesus, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and he belongs in the Whitehouse.

Don bongino has a pretty great podcast that I have been listening to for the past 2 months.

It's called the Renegade republican.

The guy is pretty based.

>supported Cruz
>renegade

>He essentially said, "In the event that Hillary wins, kill her."

No he fucking didn't reeeeeeee fucking shill.

At most, at the very fucking most all you can extrapolate from that is

>The only thing left to do would be to kill her

He in no way suggested that they SHOULD kill her.

Stating that option would be murder, is not stating that you should murder.

Is that so hard to grasp?

He in no way suggested that they should do so.

Once again. Stating the possible options doesn't in anyway mean you are calling for those options to be used or even condoning those options.

why do these fags assume he meant shoot her?

why doesn't it mean NRA lobbying and gun owners voting?

why are these kikes so dishonest?

He didn't even directly imply to kill her. He implied that if the government decided to come for your guns you could fight back if you believe in the second amendment.

Yet it's still impossible to extrapolate that he was calling gun-owners to vote.

He supports Trump now though.

How many faggots does CNN need?

Even if true, and if Hillary Clinton does install judges on the scotus and effectively bans all firearms, then The People have an OBLIGATION to revolt

Just sayin.

I just wanna see Shapiro destroying Lemon.

Pol hates him but lets face it Shapriro seems to be the only person capable of obliterating scum like Don Lemon.

A perfect point. I thought about that after I posted.

I don't think so. I think both sides are throwing bullshit. I think there was only one way to understand it, and I explained that point.

Saying that he meant gun owners should vote, is a complete joke.

Saying thst he told them to kill her is an even bigger joke.

One side is in damage control, the other is turbo shilling.

I don't understand why we're (except for me) pretending that he meant going out to vote. I found his message to be absolutely patriotic and truly defined what the essence of the 2nd amendment really is.

That is the last line of defense against a borderline totalitarian government

>disagree with democratically elected president
>kill people to get the government you want

Trumpkins, everyone.

Don is such a fucking snake.

Don has the temperament of a 17 year old girl. There's nothing more infuriating than a halfwit talking down to you like a child.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

daily reminder don't lemonade is in his 50s and still acts like this

Don Lemon is trying really hard to be an Uncle Tom, but his inner nigger is fighting extremely hard.

This is the most accurate description of his journalism career. It's hard to take a "neo-journalist" seriously when they walk into an interview already biased.