Has anybody tried these moonman masks?

Has anybody tried these moonman masks?
Can anyone vouch for their quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Mac-Tonight-Costume-BOB-BAKER-Moon-wigs-Mask-masquerade-Latex-Mask-/351479119317?hash=item51d5c9bdd5:g:dOMAAOSwT6pVyuuq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I FUCKING WANT ONE.

bump

The only problem is that 99% of these reviews seem to be joke reviews.

anonymous-tier faggot shit
cuck back to amazon

No, THIS is anonymous-tier faggot shit.

Wow, edgy hans

bampuru

Will my local Sup Forumsbrigade leader issue these on the Day of the Rope or do I need to pre-order so I have my own?

Help me please desu senpai.

Moon mask, moon mask, can you see [through it]?

The original moon man had wayfarer sunglasses. This is poor quality.

ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Mac-Tonight-Costume-BOB-BAKER-Moon-wigs-Mask-masquerade-Latex-Mask-/351479119317?hash=item51d5c9bdd5:g:dOMAAOSwT6pVyuuq
This one seem better?

It uses different images, but it's the same on picture three. A hard, plastic mask like on pic 1-2 looks so much better.

To be honest, who realistically is going to be making high-quality masks for an obscure McDonalds mascot?

i didn't get the mask, i got the ink

>FBI lurks Sup Forums and knows the meaning behind the mask
>puts them on amazon
>Buy one
>get put on a watch list

Nice try

I'm already on every fucking list anyway. Who fucking cares.

where does this moonman meme come from?

The seller sells a lot of Other unrelated items

would be fine without the shitty painted on sunglasses. I'd rather just use real ones.

I'm afraid it is some nigger selling them.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is turning into fucking Sup Forums. Why is this even a thread?

youtube moonman. they are racist songs done with the text to talk computer voice over old rap song beats, with ma tonight ads from the 80's as the video. some are pretty funny.

Why is he in a glass jar?

His name is Mac Tonight you fucking children, and he's McDonald Lands designated Sup Forums lurker.

moonshine