I'm tempted to watch this. Is it a good idea?

I'm tempted to watch this. Is it a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU6_4vyIhfs&list=PL9Roo0L7y8F0yXQ1aSKtSlQbuwgtFZXpY
youtube.com/watch?v=_bsR1T9RDGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mom will freak.

Suicide Squad has infinitely more Oscars than the entire MCU.

It sucks.

ooooooOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT to show you my TOYS

these who enter the mind of the joker seldom live to tell the tale

its not good
but i never wanted to just turn it off
the story is shit garbage
the rest is meh to acceptable

Like it more than BvS tbqh.

No it's shit because the worst Joker performance in history. He literally gets gay like he's going to make out with that black guy before he kills him.

I liked it, don't get why people "hated" it so much

but the joker is just in harleys head
he has no agency in this movie

Suicide Squad and The Force Awakens are the worst films I have ever seen.

Honestly this movie is worth skipping. You'll regret watching it OP

incredibly bad editing, it flows like Batman v Superman, scenes just randomly happen one after the other, its more of a compilation..

also generic as fuck story that is stupid.

leto's joker can never speak even a word without the camera cutting to someone else and his lines and laugh are dubbed over.

stupid as fuck, just hope leto can have another crack at it in the batman movie.

Leto has the worst Joker laugh in existence.

And i'm including Melvin and The Joker Baby in that statement.

It's a good movie and if you are unfamiliar with the source material then there are definitely some twists you won't see coming.

I put off seeing Batman Vs Superman for ages because I listened to the critics said (and the idiots who pretend they've seen a film by repeating exactly what they read the critics saying on Rotten Tomatoes) and they got that film completely wrong. As it was so good I thought I'd give Suicide Squad a whirl too and was not disappointed.

Or you know, he/she might like it. I'm sure you have at least one or two movies you like that most people considered dumb as shit.

I non-ironically consider watching it just for the memes

... He's asking for people's opinions, what you're saying means every opinion ever is worthless here

>its another fucking "its not amazing, therefore it has ZERO redeeming features and should be feared like a nazi with aids" re-run
im getting sick of this channel

the nigga asked for an opinion and i gave it you insecure faggot

It's a marvel of how badly you can fuck up a good concept. All of that star power wasted. Because it was written by a retard, and edited by a vegetable.

"It's not amazing" is a subtle understatement, it's literally one of the worst movies of the decade

Nice b8

whats it like?
being unable to like anything?

Yeah but don't expect much. The movie is dumb as fuck and it's extremely incoherent but I can't say it's bad really. You'll just feel like it's your typical flick of the kind you see on the TV. Not really a major blockbuster.

And joker is just fucking annoying.

>is it a good idea?
It's not a BAD idea, per sey.
Depends on your expectations. I garauntee you'll feel dissatisfied either way. Not mad or hating... just... dissatisfied.

Yes. It's a fun movie.

The Joker Baby still has me shook. It might just be cringe!

Luckily, /our guys/ at Mega64 have chronicled the Joker Saga for future generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=tU6_4vyIhfs&list=PL9Roo0L7y8F0yXQ1aSKtSlQbuwgtFZXpY

It's missing the initial video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bsR1T9RDGw

Was he suppose to look like a juggalo?

this interpretation of joker is so fukn cringe

No, it's fucking terrible.

It's honestly one of the worst Hollywood blockbusters I've ever seen. It's barely a functional movie.

Yeah. Watch it. It is a shitty movie but watch it for the scattered cool moments. The bad way out weigh the good so watch it high. See if you can stand it to the end.

Joker is a huge mistake in it. But a few of the other castings are good. Harley is great.

SS is a solid flick.

nah they were going for mexican gangster with a hint of mallgoth.

The Juggalo thing is accidental but undeniable.

I watched it high and idk what kind of drugs you do, but you need some hard shit to make that mess tolerable.

THIS IS KATANA

If you want to keep your sanity I would stay away, friend. It isn't worth it.

KEK