/brit/

alri

real new

sugar ray leonard

stupid yank anime cunt

MIGRATE

What you call this look/fashion sense? Hipster, heroine chic, what?

Pic related is beto

getting bored of the karen OP yank

you're a good lad you know that coke lad

not a fan of anime

Shan't be using single linked threads, someone make a new.

you call it 9/10
fuck wish more bitches would wear fur
not even a furfag or anything, thats just aesthetic

any pint gf man in

vapid
roasty
whore

anime

feel like there's a monetarist in this thread

do you reckon cokelad likes the libertines song "what a waster" since its basically singing about snorting chang

no i just like poo hot dogs. u cant even get addicted to poo hotdogs source: www.poohotdogfabclub.com/article/poo-hot-dogs-are-not-addictive/ its a very unbiased source

my gf

spacker

im not gonna tell your mate i dont care
just say no homo

Saw lots of of bints wearing fur last week in Rome, seems to be en vogue

woof haha

LOL nazi germany and its allies invaded all the countries they wanted and the UK never did anything against them

why hello

bent cunt

the virgin mentality
i'm 30 and i wouldn't mess around with a woman under 25, and even at 25 she'd have to be mature for her age. if i'm honest, 35 year old women appeal to me the most.

I didn't even notice the black woman in the background there.
No offense, my black brother.

we should use that chain to hang you off a crane

you're right the soviets basically won the war themselves with some american help

>tfw no britboipussy to smash and then never call back
sigh...

>she becomes almost a 'public good'
that is NOT what a public good is.

they is a man

reminder the SA poster is a saudi neocon zionist ben shapiro worshiping destiny sub

you're just weak
you're so insecure about how beta you are you can't trust a woman with any value to stay loyal to you because you know full well how worthless you are, so you aim for haggard old whores who will be desperate for you to stay in impregnate thier last egg

sad fuck

south african jew should get backstabbed by a based black man

>Eat healthily besides maybe 2 biscuits at work and fastfood once a fortnoght
>turn out slightly fat

>normoids eat chocolate and crisps and drink all weekend and drink juice and eat sugary cereal and eat fast food whimsically
>all ripped

Why lads

Glad you accept your blackness, Safferlad.

The whole anglosphere is black now m8

Guess the album

Barely squatted the barbell whilst a woman squatted 25kg next to me. My gym career is over.

because you don't move you sedentary piece of shit

make me fucking sick

dont care

Reminder that NEOCONSERVATISM saved Europe and millions upon millions of white lives both in WW1 and WW2. Isolationism, or cuckoldry as I like to call it, would have been a devastating blow to the white race and white homeland.

oh I'm not the oxford bender
I just save pictures that get posted on /brit/
simple as

William Blake - check these poems yo

gonna get weed for tomorrow but dont know how to roll a joint properly or make a bong

fuck sake

never said you were you silly little cunt

Black Sabbath

damn i deleted my meme where i compare nassim with a mutt

you implied it

any brits eat here yet?

I cycle to toil and groceries and lift and run 3 times a week

Im well aware of the need to be active and diet well i just cant hack it

i love you, you know that. you should come on when /brit/ is on peak hours, around 6pm'ish

Is it weird to go travelling on your own? I want to go to Iceland for a week but don't want to look like a loner to be honest

bought myself a fifth of Jack lads

shaping up to be a wild friday night haha!

Are you racist, Beto?

correct

no you inferred it you silly little cunt

silly little bent bastard, i will end you just like judge oxford bender

not incorrect

whats that in millilitres

*hic*
listen here sh-sunshine

>gonna get weed for tomorrow but dont know how to roll a joint properly or make a bong

>fuck sake

not a fan of all this getting a job lark

there will be a time in the USA where whites are less than 50% of the population

>FDR and Woodrow Wilson were neocons

clonazepam is objectively the best benzo

CARMELLA COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!?

Bloody hell. Have you never done sport before in your entire life? Don't give up anyway lad, keep in that newbie gains train. They'll come thick and fast til you're at lmao1plate soon

watching the kino tour

~750 i think

do dots cuz sieg fuk

Wilson basically wrote the book on neocon you spastic

Join a group

where is the thai guy is he around

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This jewish poster is a fatfuck loser

this
>ran on a platform of anti war
>pulls us into the war
>signs into law the Federal Reserve Act

Who gives a shit

arseanal

I was just trying to get the right technique. The bar was a bit wobbly at first but it was easy to lift. I'm also scared of adding weight.

there's no real reason to date a woman above 22 if I'm being honest

>Wilson basically wrote the book on neocon you spastic

>84847208
i do

tbqh i usually just skip it my favourite libertines songs are dont look back into to tthe sun cant stand me now what katie did time for heroes nad up the bracket finda lot of the other shit forgetable

>the virgin mentality is not fucking hot 18 year old and 10/10s in their early 20s
>maturity is a vital factor when getting a shag

>you can't trust a woman with any value to stay loyal to you because you know full well how worthless you are, so you aim for haggard old whores who will be desperate for you to stay in impregnate thier last egg

yes the main consideration of most women regardless of age who have casual sex and brief relationships with men is getting pregnant an using the eggs!

it's so bizarre to understand the logic

there's no real reason to date a woman if i'm being honest.

poo nigger

Love our Mosley

betos gone mgtow lads what a turn of events!

>I cycle to toil and groceries and lift and run 3 times a week

if this is even half true you're destined to be a fat fuck

i cycle to toil like 3 times a week and don't lift, occasionally do pulls ups and eat shit all the time

totally shredded with side abs and everything

neocons were a specific late 20th/early 21st century clique. dilutes the term to use it for someone like woodrow wilson

The irish subhuman reminds me why a woman will never be president of the USA

MGTOW is a gay philosophy