What is considered White in America??

What is considered White in America??

whatever's convenient

It’s essentially a buzzword for ubermensch in the US and the line continually changes as to who is white and who isn’t based on contemporary politics.

people with light skin

>"haha whitey you're going to be a minority in their is nothing you can do about it!!"

I hate lefties and I hate SNL.

Can they be considered White in US?

Forgot the pic

why are americans so obsessed about race
the color of your skin doesn't define who you are

>whites
>sarah silverman on the right

nope, if the guy on the far right (long hair) hung out only with white people, people would just take him for a metalhead

the rest people would assume are mexicans

I'm curious, would what you posted be considered white by koreans?

As already stated in this thread, the concept of whiteness in the US is arbitrary and subjective. There is no set definition of “white”.

The earliest settlers in America believed only Anglo-Saxons and Germanics were white. Even Scandinavians and Irish were considered hardly better than Niggers.

No. People here probably think them Arab except the far right dude

ironic considering her co ethnics will be calling the shots

Not identifying as a negro or Asian.
In a few years Arabs and Spics will probably be considered white in the US.

Most Americans aren’t obsessed with race. Don’t base your opinion of the average American on autismo NEET posters on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

According to our census yes. There might be a Middle Eastern/West Asian category in the future but for now Turks and such are technically White.

japs aren't white

>America believed only Anglo-Saxons and Germanics were white
>scandinavians not included

America was born retarded

because most of our history is race related you dingus

italians were in the 13 colonies and were considered white

Slavs are considered white in the United States.
Eurobros really need to stop bullying our Slavic brothers.

For practical purposes, most Arabs and Latinos are definitely not considered “white” by the average person in the US.

A common rule of thumb is that if you are part of a major immigration wave which has immigrated here less than 3 generations ago, you’re not considered white yet.

in 100 years, only the darkest nilotics won't be considered white in the usa. that category isn't useful anymore

Fuck off Igor. Slavs are not white

Is it Sarah Silverman?
FUCKING DROPPED BADLY

Because so few of them were here and they were hardly distinguishable from the local populace. There have been Hispanics who lived in the US for over a century who were also considered white until Mexicans began hopping the border in droves.

>your dead to me

>American flag
Nice try Igor.

I am 9% polish

no

Found the kike.
Slavs are white.

>wh*Teboi can't handle the banter

Scandinavians historically havent accomplished fuck all towards western civilization. There is a reason they used to be considered non-white.

I heard From American they everyone in Europe white for the most part

sure they did, Sweden especially. lots of contributions especially considering the size

>WE
>E

*they consider

>her father -- whom she does not live with
And he has the complete gull to say that shit?

>poooool adulf hutlier smieg heil $14.89
>im on int so why is this place not pooooooooooooool >:(

>jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew
>jewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjew

Slavs are not white - that's a fact.

slavs white

>Slavs are not white - that's a fact.
What color are they then?

Anyone who helps kill G*rmans is white honestly.

unironically a stricter definition than most other places due to the hispanic/nonhispanic tag. Where the meme comes in is in those mugshots of spics that call themselves white despite the fact that "hispanic white" people are not considered to be white by the vast majority of organizations.

This means that if you are a spainiard with the whitest fucking skin imaginable you can technically reap the magically invisible benefits of being white while also having the concrete tangible benefits of being nonwhite on school and job applications. The same thing is true for people with like 1/8th native in their blood. I know a guy that has paper white skin and would be considered white anywhere on the planet who went to college on a minority scholarship for native americans because his great grandmother was a Cherokee. His last name was even Smith

Come on, Pshitsowicz. We know your true identity:
SNOW-NIGGER

I'm italian fritz.

snow-niggers are the niggers of Oi-rope, somewhere close to north, I believe. Never seen one.

I'm a pure GOTH that wants a thicc gothic gf

like this?

>angry 56% white Pshitsowicz
#GetRektPshitsowicz

slavs are whiter than you achmed.

exactly like this but thiccer and with black hair

but nord girls are the best to contaminate with med seed

>East is north
No, mr. snow nigger (You). East is east.

there are nord girls like the one i described too doe. true black is very rare anywhere in europe but some chicks do dye it that way

They were small in number, and largely from northern Italy. Most Italian Americans are descended from wops from the south (largely Sicily) who came in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

all of them except the leftmost front dude could pass a mediterrenean, so yes

the two men on the left are kinda alien, especially that turanic looking guy. everyone else yeah, especially the women

We got Italians mostly from Naples and they do look white compared to Arabic looking American Italians.

>tfw half italian

I see at least one jew in that group.

>Asheknazi kikes are not white
They are.

why do we nips and gooks need to care about “who is actually white” bullshit?

looking down all gaijins is still better

The best way to tell if you're white is to see if your skin turns red in the sun and asians fail that test because their skin turns black. I got asian skin from ameridians so I am not complaining.

Anyone that isn't black or east Asian. They unironically count arabs as white.

>4

Everyone who considers themselves white.

t. 56%er