Flag

Flag
Is your Europeanness disputed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talian_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=f2KtL3ugJy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we have states with more ancestry than Germany, Sweden, bongs and France

Sadly yes due to a disinformation campaign led by the Jewish bankers running the UN.

>south brazil
>no
100% pure venetian here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talian_dialect

KARA BOGA you fucking wh*Toids

I don't think so, my province still holds a fair bit of british culture (although changed over time) just due to cultural and geographic isolation for hundreds of years
it's definitely developed into its own thing and not tied to a very specific region/people but has clear irish/anglo roots
youtube.com/watch?v=f2KtL3ugJy0

That's because you consider full blown mestizos as "white"

Those go under "hispanic" as the census, hence why everyone always uses the term "non-hispanic white" to refer to America's white percentage. And besides, being checked under "white" on the census isn't the same as European heritage.

That’s why everyone considers the category “non-Hispanic white” to be the actual statistic for the number of whites in any given area

They all look terrible, aside from the two girls on the foreground and the blonde lad next to the one with grey shirt. THe ginger might not look that bad too.

KARA

Fake news

fucking idiot

>Brazil
>white

Ehm, no. Britanny venti literally debunked this.

absolute autistic image. i hope you didn't make it yourself

>tfw pic related is sitting in his shack, shielding himself from gunfire and ticking "white european" on the mutt census

Is that a hobbit?

>is that a hobbit

No, Pyotr, something far more foul than even Tolkien could think up. It's an american

>Is that a hobbit?
At least he is not a Russian

Yes. We don't look white. Sweden is white

And we are full

we are white now.
our president has decreted that.