They're watching Skull forest

>they're watching Skull forest
> a plane goes by and drowns out the audio in the movie
>everyone cracks up except Jessi who just stares blankly as if she has no idea why it's funny

Thank god they had the common sense not to let her be on camera anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/AR-701179987.jpg&updated=201401182343&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201401182343&noborder.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to cum on her milky tits

Anyone else thing Jay and Colin flirt pretty hard. Do they know they are both gay or not.

She hasn't been on the show for three fucking years and you're STILL bitching about her? Get some real friends, faggot.

Colin knows, but Jay grew up in a strict Christian household and went to a pray the jay away camp so he convince himself he like pusy!

honestly she contributed fucking nothing. she didn't GET shitty b-movies or crappy instructional vhs tapes and how to riff on them

I think if Colin made a pass at Jay he would just go along with it pretty much until orgasm.

Not sure Jay was ever religious but he seems like he might have been pretty wholesome and innocent for a long time.

Holy shit you autists need to get a life

stealth pusyposter

colin here, jay and I spent a lovely night in bed together.

why is it funny?

Deets pls

>we watch bad movies for fun
>why is the fact that a plane drowned out the audio and the director didn't just do a second take funny?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/AR-701179987.jpg&updated=201401182343&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201401182343&noborder.jpg/

Seek help you fucking autist

>people making threads about RLM use pictures of RLM
>this means they're all made by one person

What was your mother high on when she was knocked up with you?

>Josh episode
>he gets upset when Mike makes jokes and thinks people genuinely care about him explaining awful movies

I would take a panel of Jessis over Josh any day 2b ecchi

Seek help you fucking autist

Friendless autist

You type like a bitch

Not sure who is giving/receiving tho.