"People of Color Only".

Nogs and Spics refuse to room with whites
Http://campusreform.org/?ID=7977

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcM3k5KrYjE
youtube.com/shared?ci=-ZBm8Cbbiww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fine by me. Let them segregate themselves into complete and total irrelevance

So I don't have to room with niggers, spics, or jews?

sign me up

This is how ghettos start

Haha ha. They are undoing the civil rights movent themselves. What an age we live in

See I was thinking the same thing, but what is absolutely needed is for a Caucasian Descent Only house.

Could you imagine the chimp out that would follow?

Meh, i don't see a problem with this if we can reciprocate. Segregation today, Segregation tomorrow, Segregation forever.

>Niggers and spics literally asking for the return of segregation in the name of social justice
It's like we're stuck in some wacky satire movie.

Is this a joke ? Are minority seriously that fucking retarded in America ?

God please let this be true.

Why didn't we think of this to begin with? People never like it when they're forced to do something. But whoever came up with this is really quite brilliant.

Thanks identity politics. You've helped make the world a drastically more racist place again.

Progressive!

>Living on campus

These fucking plebs will be in eternal debt.

Pretty much. Half a century later they finally realize that segregation was for their benefit, not ours.

The internet got jews to put the stars on themselves and colleges got "colored folk" to segregate themselves.

What a mad mad world...

If whites are allowed to block niggers and spics from certain campuses then I'm all for this. We should be segregated

"This is directed to protect POC, not white people. Don’t see how this is racist at all…"

>Fight for years against "separate but equal"
>Have your people shot, beaten, lynched to fight against this discrimination
>Eventually it works. Jim Crow laws are overturned and finally, we can go to the same schools, drink from the same water fountains, and eat at the "white" part of the restaurant
>You settle down with a cute black wife who also pushed hard to fight against segregation, you both get the struggle
>Facing discrimination in the job force, you still prevail and make a decent career
>Your wife wants kids, so you have a few
>They grow up and pull this shit

The subhumans are beginning to segregate themselves, we didn't even have to lift a finger!

Glorious times we live in my friends, glorious indeed!

Good news, one small step closer to race war/deportations

youtube.com/watch?v=kcM3k5KrYjE

kill all niggers

White americans should really start to think about building some safety camps where innocent POCs could be protected by armed guards day and night from the evil oppresion of systemic racism. I believe the germans have already provided some blueprints.

Checked
Isn't it funny

THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC! Why are you upset. Just say
>Oh, sorry you feel that way. I guess I'll room with another White person.
#WINNING!

Hatred of whites is now mainstream. After Hillary repeals the 2nd Amendment, the genocide is on.

And the test grades of the white students all sky rocketed. Researchers have yet to understand why but they assume white privilege is once again the cause.

Can we please just start segregation now?

All the shitskins, niggos, beaners and chingchongs can stay in their own containment zones.

>make a political statement by going into said room, sitting down, and refusing to leave
>record yourself being physically assaulted by brown hordes
>sue school and everyone you can identify on the video
>retire

The nerve of these people.
Why don't they go to Mexico or Africa if they want to be with their buddies.

Now let us make a Caucasian-only place too and see what happens.

NO PLS I LIKE WHITE PEOPLE

>complaining that niggers and spics self-segregate.

>Another RA
>RA
These are the people they let be RAs now? Jesus fucking christ.

Also, she says
>"White people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma on these campuses"
What does "[sic]" or "mf" even mean?

SEGREGATE AMERICA NOW!!!!

The Latin adverb sic ("thus"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written") inserted after a quoted word or passage, indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous or archaic spelling, surprising assertion, faulty reasoning, or other matter that might otherwise be taken as an error of transcription.

I can only imagine how fast he spins in his grave right now with all the BLM shit and this as well.

This.

[sic] means that it's exactly what sheboon wrote and it's not a typo.

[sic] means how it is written or said. mf means "mother fucking"

These are 18 year old kids, they were born in 1998. They were essentially born and raised by people in the late 70's and early 80's.

Could probably power an entire country if you hooked him up to a generator.

I don't like how you Americans say "Hispanic" instead of mestizo, which is the appropiate term.

>Let them segregate themselves into complete and total irrelevance
Right after some very serious tax reform.

let them do it.

sue.

if upheld it sets a precedent for discrimination against them, and whites will be able to ROOM WITH OTHER PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONING BRAINS INSTEAD OF TRAGICALLY LOW IQ SUBHUMANS

REEE

It was Mexico's idea. They pushed it on Americans via US Spanish language media.

Sorry you have to go through this.

youtube.com/shared?ci=-ZBm8Cbbiww

How did the internet get Jews to put stars on?

Blacks only restrooms and water fountains next. I love progress!

Please don't.

I'm a legal Hispanic and I've worked for my shit, don't throw me into the crowd of these lazy spics and niggers.

So the people making these racists statements will be kicked out of the college, right?

The college administration will be asked to condemn the ad?

(((Coincidence detector))) backlash/countersignalling

The irony is delicious, isn't it?

Human tribes will never get along - that's why they're in different tribes in the first place, segregation is the natural state of things. Trying to go against nature is a guaranteed losing strategy.

I loved it when the coincidence detector was exposed

>"Right wing racists are using this so-called "coincidence detector" to signal to other right wing racists when someone Jewish has been "detected" so they know to target them"
>It totally wasn't exactly what the title said it was, a tool to show just how many coincidences Jews are involved in

With goys like that we don't even need Jews anymore.

SJW own college campuses now. Administration won't dare touch them

How long until the word "coincidence" is considered racist in and of itself?

What happens if the exact amount of students planning to live on campus comes down to one white kid and one black kid left, there's only one room left, and the black kid refuses to room with the white kid?

At the rate of decline we're currently at, I'd say 12-18 months.... (((you know who))) is really ramping up their agenda the last few years, it's like they know they're running out of time or something.

Really makes you ponder.

It's considered socially progressive to make the people who basically established everything and gave you what you have, appear to be absolute social pariah and monsters. Because face it, if whitey speaks up he will be crucified in the media.

It's a race war in the making.

The white kid will be expelled for causing trauma to the black kid for existing

>"This is directed to protect POC, not white people. Don’t see how this is racist at all…"

I can agree with the sentiment. Why don't we have POC universitys, POC cities. Gotta protect those blacks.

>Repeal the 2nd amendment

Right after she opens the doors to Area 51.

Repealing the 2nd amendment won't happen

Appointing liberal judges to the SC and repealing Heller is a very real possibility. Ruth Ginsberg already said she'd vote for it

Nope. Your race will do no good. White newscasters an OpEd commentators will say you were breaking the law and make the nigs and Spics look like victims. If favor goes your way, a white cop or white student will shoot up some nigs.

Christ

MLK Jr. is rolling in his grave

Close, he will be shamed into giving up his space.

Beat way to get what you want is to slowly erode away at what you hate until people don't even realize you've taken it.

Relevant

Ok, fuck this shit, it just got real.

Repeal the 2nd amendment? Nah, wouldn't have to go that far.

The reason that the elite are trying to ban AR-type weaponry is that most are chambered for 5.56 NATO. The DHS bought a shit-ton of these rounds a few years back. Guess what happens when other firearms of a different caliber have no more ammo? Game over.

A civilian who is caught up in a doomsday scenario like govt oppression who has a AR that fires 5.56 NATO, will have nearly unlimited availability of ammunition. Can just grab more off the U.N. personnel who have been brought into the country to "suppress an uprising".

Banning the AR for civilian use is the LAST STEP of their plan.

Nice. Exact illustration of my point. Eventually you can demonize anyone wanting to hold their cake by making them look terrible in the public's eye.

If I'm not mistaken didn't Homeland Security hit the limit of the ammunition they could buy, and then the Postal Service decide to start picking up millions of rounds of ammunition? Or did I just imagine that part? If I didn't imagine it why the fuck is the postal office picking up ammunition?

>noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year
>“I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”
can't make this shit up