I CANNOT TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH

I CANNOT TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH
OR ENGLISH TO JAPAN EEEEEESE

よかった

I realized there's no such thing as “correct” in English-Japanese translation

That's true. Even really good English translations of Japanese sound stiff and awkward.

私はガイジンではないでしょう

>Decide to translate some moon runes on google translate just for fun
>different meanings for the same thing that have no correlation
>one moonrune translated to just "Bo"
Is GT shit for moonrunes translation? Is there a better tool for the job? All I want is to know the meaning, in english, of a moonrune, much like a dictionary.

google translate is shit-tier for anything other than Romance languages

Give me an alternative senpai

Actually learn the language?

there is none that I'm aware of, but I'm drunk right now so idk

Most of language learning is brute-forcing your way through the vocabulary and connotative usage of words. How exactly is getting the meaning of a moonrune in english not part of the process of learning the language?

Oh nevermind you're an aussie, I shouldn't expect anything but shitposting

Fine, don't learn.

お前の失敗は私の成功

Of course I'm not going to learn anything with you, you're an aussie.

オーストラリアは一番

Oh and btw I can still get an accurate translation of what you wrote by using other tools, but I'm simply interested on the meaning of individual characters

It's so bad, Sup Forumsfags would occassionally run English through it, and then back out again to give that "hey fuck yeah do and you fish for me :)" feel to it.

copy-paste individual characters into english wiktionary

gif related
It did the job when I was learning english. I was able to pretty much brute force my way into the language and even learn most of the slang from imagining the possible connotative meanings of words on certain sentences. Then, english is a pretty easy language.

jisho.org

then Portuguese is ok bro.
you don't need

The handwriting tool is pretty weak on this one, or maybe it doesn't includes all possible characters on it.

You don't have to learn Japanese.

trust me, learning Japanese is different, you either read the /djt/ guide and give up after realizing how hard it is, or you do your stupid shit and don’t learn anything anyway

よろしくお願いします