How did one man

manage to run two of the biggest franchises in history into the ground (Star Wars & Star Trek)?

jews

Both franchises were wildly successful once he took over.

jews ruin everything

Star Trek was fine with me because they went ahead and set it up as an alternate universe so hardcore trekkies didn't have to sperg out. Star Wars just ruined everything.

>hate jews
>cant stop watching movies written, directed by and starring jews
>can't stop discussing and complaining about them
Why not just get a different hobby if jews being prevalent in Hollywood bothers you guys much?

Abrams was born in New York City and raised in Los Angeles, the son of television producer Gerald W. Abrams (born 1939) and executive producer Carol Ann Abrams (née Kelvin; 1942–2012).[1] His sister is screenwriter Tracy Rosen.[1]

Yeah but I personally didn't like them so they're ruined for everyone

Damn you're so cool

>implying i watch television and film

Kek this. All of pols problems would just go away if they could just get laid.

Because your idea of run into the ground is not the same as the rest of the world's. All that matters is making money.

>(Star Wars & Star Trek)
thanks for pointing those out I would have been lost otherwise

Ruin is a matter of perspective

The new movies made far more money than the originals

Money has nothing to do with the quality of the movie. Would you say Grown Ups and Transforms are great films?

JJ ruined Star Wars by resetting everything that happened in episodes IV, V, and VI.

how can you trust them when they've killed jesus

>I think JJ owns both Disney and Paramount
he's a puppet on a string you pleb, just following orders to achieve maximum profit.

Sure thing jj

Jesus is God

God cannot be killed

JJ ABrams is a loser, a scumbag with no talent but I hate Spielberg even more than him because it's him that allowed him into Hollywood. Spielberg has made nepotism and the holocaust his religion.
Can you believe that JJ Abrams refused to do Star Wars twice, but Spielberg and Kasdan stepped in to convince him to do it! These two jew bastards screwed George Lucas big time. Everyone knew it would suck under JJ Abrams direction, but they also knew all that money was going to jewish pockets.

Super jew.

>Man
>Jew
Choose one and only one

This interview has disappeared from the Internet, it was a radio show and that specific podcast is unavailable for some reasons although the other ones are playable

because ate that shit up

How do you get from that that he hates whites? It's pretty clearly said in the spirit of "giving other people a chance" so to speak. Also wouldn't he be referring to lots of Jews there? I can't imagine how dumb you are to save that image and believe you're making some kind of point.

Arent population growth and inflation partially to blame?

Yeah because Star Trek and Star Wars movies were in such a great place when he took over.

because fans ate that shit up

Why do you give a flying fuck about cannon in one of the most commercial IPs to exist on the planet Earth? The creators don't, the creators want your money.

Stop caring about something when you stop liking it, even if it has your favorite logo. Just Ignore it.

He's not hating on whites, he's doing social engineering by pretending he cars about diversity, but you will never hear him say, wow there are way too many jews in this room, we need more gentiles. He's pretending he is white and cares about representation to polish his public image. Deep down he only has contempt for minorities, otherwise he wouldn't have made Finn what he is in the movie. He wouldn't have picked the whitest british actor to play Khan in Star Trek.

this

>Stop caring about something when you stop liking it, even if it has your favorite logo. Just Ignore it.

they will ruin everything with their ""diversity""

>all this projection of shut-in retard pol logic to someone with a job and a life

try going outside

I don't get it, weren't both of those IPs already run into the ground?

I mean at this point the Star Wars prequels are more of a joke than anything, and after Insurrection and Enterprise Star Trek was basically dead in the water too.

At some point you have to accept that either things are going to change or they're never coming back.

shalom!

But how could he ruin Star Wars if Lucas already did?

He's a genius because he turns nerd culture just generic enough for mainstream to latch hold of and rakes in the cash far more than focusing on the actual fanbases.

This is a neonazi shill thread

What's the title of the podcast?

What are you talking about, they could have done ANYTHING with the Star Wars sequels. But they preferred to call Jew Jew Abrams because you don't want to let that goldmine for the gentiles.

It's because he's a mediocre director/writer who is overrated as fuck and is constantly just handed big profile projects for some Goddamned reason.
I learned how much of a hack this guy was when I heard him talk about the "mystery box". Because I don't think he knows the difference between having an air of mystery and a plot contrivance.

>All these faggots defending this hack

I bet you all just loved baby driver

>How do you get from that that he hates whites

From his words. Does that answer (((your))) stupid question?

His words don't say that nor do they imply it. You're just mentally ill with a severe victim complex, as whiny as any leftist SJW.

The podcast is "By The Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin" .

>The new movies made far more money than the originals

kek

I agree with the him, does that make you angry?

>neo nazi shill thread

lol but the endless weeks of TFA shilling is just cool eh?

>Jeff Garlin

Have you guys seen his Netflix movie? He came off as a lot more sjw than I expected. the movie ends with him basically becoming equatable to a cuck

alt right btfo!!!

Don't stop there, keep going. All problems in the world would be solved if every adult could find a person who truly cherished their presence and loved their being. If you have a home, a family, and a stable life, what more would you want? What would there be to be angry at?
All of the internet would be shut off if we could somehow find someone, the right one, for everyone.
But we can't.