/sino/ - 中文

Best Chinese alcoholic drinks (pic unrelated) edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rqZbR16Qs1o

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SbdIc4TwVtA
youtu.be/MSjaP1eV5eQ
newasiantv
lostlaowai.com/news/beijing-expats-dog-beaten-death-front/
lostlaowai.com/blog/expat-stuff/china-expat-advice/expat-advice-having-an-abortion-in-china
youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg
youtube.com/watch?v=76q9YIVW6c0
youtu.be/UqImGCFgvuE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tnj9_MlNWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

>room temperature IQ
absolutely wife tier

someone recommend me a chinese cartoon

dragon ball

says it's japanese, is there a chinese version?

journey to the west

user that's a book

peru

Weapons grade bantz coming out of china

Jackie Chan Adventures

youtu.be/SbdIc4TwVtA

Not sure if you wanted a show or a movie. You might be able to dig up something else in related videos as well

thanks user, just looking for anything to watch that's decent movie or show

youtu.be/MSjaP1eV5eQ

This one is decent I think. There are plenty of books but not many have been turned into shows

journey to the racism

based

Just watched God of War, not a cartoon, but a very decent war-movie set in Ming China about their battles with the Wokus.

Must say that it is pretty nicely done, lots of strategy and tactics and feels like a 16th century Black Hawk Down at times.

newasiantv (dot)
io/watch/god-of-war.3224.67792.html

thanks, downloading that now

>让人痛心的并不是这部电影对系列人物和风格的践踏,而是拍成这样也能吹上天。

First bit is something like "the film tramples on previous characters and story" but what's it saying in the second part? All I got was tian for sky

ok, china is perfect , what now?

It is.

And South American countries shouldnt even exist. If the world knew justice, european conquerors and missionaries (especially the forefathers of the ape-like spics) should have all died in a plague before they could spread their cancer to the world.

I just hope that China will one day send all White trash and those who are related to them through rape back to their caves in Europe, restoring the world to pre-gunpowder/pre-colonial status. China is then the center of the world, Japan is a loyal tributary state, and what was known as the "West" is limited to Europe and returns to be a rat infested dark and hyperreligious shithole.

How do I know if she's just being friendly or actually wants the D (dick)?
They always seem so friendly and sometimes send flirty emojis.

Jerb.

Also, Japan kinda sucks desu.

Shit food that doesnt make you full and costs an arm and a leg, cold people with fake smiles, too much ceremony for literally anything and everything, sucking up to the senpais whose biggest accomplishment in life is that they are just a year older than you, unreasonable inconvenience for getting the simplest things done in daily life, super repressed society based on peer-to-peer shaming, bullying and social controls that creates a population of scared and weak cowards that makes me think that the cultural revolution era China probably felt like this.

This cunt is in need of a Chinese styled revolution blowing away the stench of the old for the sake of the decent people.

I'm talking about Chinese girls, of course...

I want to know this, too. I've had a few Taiwanese and Chinese qts flirt a little bit and offer to be my tour guide, but never strongly imply anything sexual.

I don't know how to confirm and I don't want pic related to happen.

Chinese people can SUCK my dick

白酒能喝多少?

But she's also flirting there

>ask Chinese girl how she's doing
>she says she's okay but she's menstruating

Do women in China openly talk about their menstrual cycle with acquaintances?

Yes

Me and the gf

alcohol is haram

Why isn't this slut wearing a burka?

Hello int,

Why is Trump trying to copy China? The CIA kike cabal electing him president is obviously an imitation of Deng Xiaoping. He is using political slogans like "MAGA" and "America first" much like the Chinese government used slogans in the past.

>alcohol is haram

Dumb diliposter

You’re on a six month dry spell and she asks you if she can suck your dick on the bar toilet

What would you do

在她鼻子里射精

cuz she's not a retarded arab

I gave some Red Star to some 18 year old Koreans once. Told them it was soju. After one swig the one threw up his whole dinner

I will destroy all gooks

Trump is nothing like Deng Xiaoping. Deng worked to lift Chinese people out of poverty while Trump is pursuing polices which fuck over the average American

Gf started a new job
She’s so cute in her uniform

how do I get an overweight fuerdai gf?

Hey, where do you live, germanbro?

When I come back, I want to pay you a visit and maybe murder you.
Bild am Morgen will report that some unidentified maggot-encrusted corpse was found by someone walking his dog in the city park. The corpse appears to have been belonged to a balding, middle aged slightly overweight and out-of-shape guy who was kidnapped, tortured, partially flayed while alive and curiously got his genitals stuffed into his mouth that was sewn shut after his teeth appeared to have been broken out with pliers one at a time. But most curiously at all, the corpse that is mostly complete, misses its feets.

it's odd
here the tampons and pads are in brightly coloured packages and will just sit at the end of an aisle in a supermarket, where as in the UK at least, they're in fairly discreet packaging and relatively hidden

I will not move to Ch*na

Disturbing post.
Please see a doctor A S A P

why? you read this all the time in the news.
what's one german sexpat less in the grander scheme of things?

Why are J*ps like this?

I have never read something like this in the news

english teacher sexpat*

Not to your liking?
How about some very british way of doing things, Muhamad? Such as dripping acid on your sexpat face and your most favorite toy?

Please seek help Japan

lostlaowai.com/news/beijing-expats-dog-beaten-death-front/

>He told me he didn’t care about any of that, and that if I didn’t have the ID card for him they were going to take him right now. You know the dog wasn’t keen on strange men, and he was getting fidgety. I insisted that it was all being done and that he was safe, vaccinated and always kept on the leash. He started to get angry with me and told me I was out of order. I’m not exactly a picture of calmness myself when faced with surly idiots who are wasting my time, and I argued back. He told me he was gonna get me in big trouble for not having the proper documents. I told him I was gonna walk on and there was nothing he could do while I was still getting my documents sorted. I started to walk forward, the dog growled at them and let out one bark. The guy pushed me back and one of the others grabbed the leash from me. They had some kind of baton with them and they whacked the dog over the head so hard he barely yelped, he just fell down. I protested and went to shield him but the other guy pushed me back while they beat the dog 3 more times. They bundled him into some black backpack, and got into an unmarked car (looked like one of the heiche cars, wasn’t an official chengguan car). They drove off and left me there.

Shoulda have beaten that expat to death as well. Three strikes with the wolfteeth mace, as used by the PAP patrolling the streets of Xinjiang keeps the Laowai away.

Why don’t you go with ways you are familiar with instead, such a using a meat cleaver to disembowel someone in public? Why do Chinese always have to copy the West?

Killing people in ways they are familiar with is a sign of utmost respect.

So, gas or gun?

>German expat in Japan got rolled over in Soviet tank, his wife raped by a local cosplaying as Stalin

lostlaowai.com/blog/expat-stuff/china-expat-advice/expat-advice-having-an-abortion-in-china

>So this article helps…I’m currently in this situation…you make it seem like everything will he okay. I’m an emotional wreak. NI support here in China, no one to talk to. The guy is less than empathetic, less than sympathetic, doesn’t consider my feelings, ” if you have it cool, if you get it aborted cool, wtf this is my life. No one to talk to…maybe it’s time to just walk in front of a bus. What should I tell myself? What should I do? I keep having these breakdowns, at work, on the subway, walking home, I can’t seem to get rid of this despair clinging on to me like skin. It’d hard to focus and breathe sometimes.

When whitey gets a taste of the BCC

AHAHAHAH. CHINK'D

>this post
Korean....

la creatura chinesca

Me on the right...

>dog is suitably white

good.

Why don't foreigners integrate into Chinese society?

Because China doesn't let them

lingering opium sentiments

Who is this semen demon?

Will China ban this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg

China hates black peop-

Never ceases to amaze me that fat white guys manage to bat way above their league in Asian countries.

Chinese actually works really well as a hip-hop language. Probably a lot better than English, which really doesn't suit it at all.

Yeah all the words fucking rhyme.

>没有共产党,就没有新中国

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=76q9YIVW6c0

Why would China ban rap, as long as it is used to convey communist patriotic messages. It is as if China was to ban the use of guns and nukes for their army because both were developed in the West.
White cat black cat, as long as it fucking kills the wh*te rats is a good cat.

学习雷锋好榜样

>Why would China ban rap,

Cause they said they were going to.

>Chinese works really we-

youtu.be/UqImGCFgvuE

China is Commu-

>rap
>used to convey communist patriotic messages
After flying pigs are made into traditional medicine

Just like Chinese men and White girls

That's because being white means that you hail from a country that still has a higher HDI than China and Chinese women, being pragmatic as fuck, want to give the best chances for their off-spring.

For other asian countries that have better or similar HDI as the West, such as Japan and South Korea, it is a combination of the White Man's supremacy over the global popular culture and media, which establishes the White beauty ideal and White way of life as the supreme choice, even if in reality it is a fake facade and the epitome of "whiteness" America (kek) is an utter shithole in both HDI and aesthetics.

Asian women will stop hunting for ugly whites when China displaces the US as supreme power in the world, sinks the US navy, liberates Okinawa and murders their american occupiers and parades shit-covered and naked white POWs down Tiananmen to their execution, where they get impaled through their asses and left to rot.
Only when the strongest White power suffers such a defeat that humiliates them and takes away their racial dignity, the facade of white supremacy will crumble and people will see the truth that white pigs are just pigs. Then ugly whites will be treated as such: Throat sliced open and thrown into mass-graves to rot and to be turned into fertilizers for our rice fields.

C

Must be the cross race effect

>C
Same couple as above

>>C
On the left

He did well for himself.

Oh, I notice that you dont understand mandarin. Here is one that has partial cantonese lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tnj9_MlNWU

NZBZ is basically the Chinese Communist Youth League's official rap group, doing songs that convey messages of nationalism, and hailing China's rise to power against hostile western forces that try to keep them down, just like white cops who kill blacks for fun and keep them down.

>>>C

Peak Performance: The Political System.

How come white girls like black men then? Jelly of that African HDI?

what will happen first? China becomes rich or they die in pollution?

The white people in their own highly developed post-modern countries are themselves already suffering from the corrosive effects of the decadence of a post-morality society that only knows hedonism and indulgence. White girls simply do not care for anything but their own carnal pleasure anymore, which is ironically even more of a primitive drive than the materialism of chinese girls, as it directly stems from animalistic behavior, like how apes favor violent rapist monkeys as their sexual partners.

My girlfriend is aboriginal

nice