ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL FELICITY GENERAL

That's so nice and cute!

jbuffyangel.tumblr.com/post/147930248763/marc-guggenheim-convo-round-2-spoilers

>Marc said they couldn’t ignore the chemistry between Stephen and Emily. I told him that’s what’s so amazing about the way he writes. He lets the story take him where it needs to go. I said the Arrow writers saw lightening in the bottle and they captured it. It wasn’t the expected route and it garnered a lot of complaints from the other side, but he knew it was the right thing to do. And he did it.

>I told Marc I said all season Arrow was killing off Laurel and how I had so many people telling me, “They can’t kill the Black Canary.” Marc nodded, completely exasperated, and said, “I know! I don’t get that! Of course we can!” It was as unfathomable to him, as it was to me, that people were saying that.

>But then we talked about Emily, Stephen and David. I told him I understood why the LL fandom was so upset (and so does Marc). I said, “I mean… what if you killed Felicity?” We grabbed each other’s hands and both shuddered. Marc just shook his head and said, “I would NEVER do that.” Then he said, “ There is absolutely no show without Stephen, Emily and David. They are the show. PERIOD.”

>I told him my impression of Emily Bett Rickards is that she is a real life unicorn. I asked him if this was accurate. He confirmed it was. Marc said that Emily is as warm and kind as she seems.

No. It's disgusting.

It's actually amazing how Thea became literally only not shit part of the entire show.

>Gay guy
>Makes out with more women of the cast than any straight dude has

V O M I T

What the fuck man? Just because he's gay you're gonna let him shove his tongue down your throat?

>I said, “I mean… what if you killed Felicity?” We grabbed each other’s hands and both shuddered. Marc just shook his head and said, “I would NEVER do that.” Then he said, “ There is absolutely no show without Stephen, Emily and David. They are the show. PERIOD.”
Remember when Laurel was an essential cast member and Felicity was just a side character?

If you ever needed proof that show was never going to improve, that should do it.

>That ass grab
Felicity and Thea getting it on when?

Are these quotes legit or just fanfiction?

Remember when Diggle actually mattered and didn't just play the Wise Black man on the team?

Remember when Malcolm wasn't the Cosmo Kramer of the Arrowverse and actually felt like a threat??

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

No because even back in season 2 she was a mess and they had to work really hard to force her into the plot. Paranoia over Sebastian Blood, drinking and drug problem, muh Tommy

And by season 3 the show had been falling apart and becoming the Felicity power hour

>Felicity and Thea getting it on when?
Soon.

>legit or just fanfiction?
>tumblr
Of course it's legit.

>pic
I get it! Merlyn's gonna be new Felicity's boyfriend.

Did he just got cucked?

>Killing off Felicity is unfathomable
>But killing off Black Canary isn't

>that one fakeout when Felicity got shot in a drive by shooting and she didn't even died

It can't be real, right?

Well, Felicity is the main character. They can't kill her.

>Of course we can!

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it!
Do not resist Olicity!
Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's script stronger!

I miss those days

Poor Amell. First he got cucked out of his own show, and now his character is getting cucked out of the GF he gave the show to.

Laurel is not THE Black Canary.