Our future

Watching "Children of Men" is this the fate of our future?

no, why would it be?, people are too selfish to have kids right now, it's not like they can't

our future is pure kino?

the book wasn't very good
haven't seen the movie though

White Male
Black Female

The Future of Europe

you should, its really nice
[spoiler]mc never picks up a weapon even tho everthing around him is crashing down, also really neat focus on little details, mc is wearing a london olypics sweater for most of the movie even tho the movie was done before it ..[/spoiler]

Who's to say a condition of this kind couldn't occur though? It's not entirely farfetched.

sounds like it changes a bit about the book then considering he fucking shot his cousin - the dictator of england - in that.

his cousin is still in the movie, but they change his role to some minor role without much impact
mc doesnt become new dictator either

>Who's to say a condition of this kind couldn't occur though?

That applies to most possible scenarios in everything subject ever, more important should be a reason for why it would ever happen, and even then we could sort it out with medical technology unless is something very specific about the sperm or the ovum

probably for the best, the whole ending to the book fell flat in my opinion

watch it nigga, its well done

>whos to say a movie plot is unrealistic
the day after tomorrow is more based on reality than this

>wh*Tes
>people
surely you jest

What is this. I only watch superior anime.

What's it like living without any imagination?
Genuinely curious?

>Watching "Children of Men" is this the fate of our future?

This is what you posted, the answer is most certainly no. If you want to discuss it as an hypotethical scenario ignoring how plausible it is, then go ahead, but I simply refered to what you posted

>believing entertainment is real life is what americans consider 'imagination'

I wonder if McCarthy is the same as all the other alt right woman. Literally all of them dated negroids only.

Fair enough.
I've been watching dystopian movies all night. The plausibility is obviously low. I was just trying to incite conversation aside from the garbage threads that have infested this board lately.

watch "the road" for dystopia
>infested this board lately
lmao, stopped posting on Sup Forums years ago because quality was going to shit
there is no escape from garbage

"the road" was good. Honestly, I've only been on this board for a few months. it seemed better when I first came. I don't know if I've just begun to see it for what it is or what. There's still good threads occasionally though.

it seemed better because it was new but its just a broken record, not really worth it to browse through all the shit for the occasionally good thread
not like it would any better else where but atleast elsewhere might be new again ;^)

HA. Very true. I ordered a prescription to the Wall Street Journal earlier today, my intention is to spend my time reading that, rather than pointless meandering here. What do you do outside of this godforsaken place?