OUR FINNIC BRETHREN HAVE OUTBRED THE SWEDISH FILTH IN THIS COUNTRY

OUR FINNIC BRETHREN HAVE OUTBRED THE SWEDISH FILTH IN THIS COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_immigrants_in_Iceland
youtu.be/hlxXlJOSrZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont respond to this thread also sage this peace of crap. No Finland thread today.

>Iceland
>Poland
???

>Algeria

Hehehe the plan is working

EESTI PRIDE

The road outside my house is paved with good intentions, I like construction through, but the only order in Nordics can be under the rightful Danish rule.

>Estonian imperialism

Surprising how Polish and Thai cancer got to once isolationist Iceland. Worst of the whites(on par with Russians and Ukies) and worst of the asian

>foreign born

Learn to read autist

There's still 5 times more Finland-Swedes than Estonians here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_immigrants_in_Iceland

Looks like our colonization plans are working...

>UK=INDIA
> COLOR= SHIT
My sides

What do you eat?

How does it feel to be a universally hated group in the West on par with gypsies, arabs and niggers?

Most of the Indians in the UK are cool and have integrated and excepted our western culture. However it's the Pakis who need to be exterminated.

idk why should i even give a shit

>fag purple
>syria

why even live?

Sometimes I poop exactly of this shade, but when I'm not feeling well
ID color checked

it was for you

the british empire is truly conquering new lands

t. cuck
What is ethnostate?

let us continue do not give a fuck and do our work

>what is a labour drain?
>what is a brain drain?
>what is pride?
>what is a collective in-group effort for a better nation?

> universally hated group in the West

> on par with gypsies, arabs and niggers?
>arabs and nigger

>the west - hating arabs and niggers

Not sure you've been to the gayfest that the west is

Algeria and France used to be one country. After the war many people moved from Algeria to France.

Not London, that's for sure.
I don't think Anglos could cope without having peasants to do all the menial work though. We tend to hivemind towards one job and employ literally everyone in it (In my region it's a glass factory).

>all those Russians

New USSR when?

also

>portugal
>angola

WE

youtu.be/hlxXlJOSrZs

>Portgual
>Angola

kek

Don't talk about plans, there's 0.9% Muslims in Croatia, and a lot more Croats in BiH, so you better think about that.

At least syrians lok a bit white, you should be happy about it

just as white as brazilians

get the fuck out of my country

Angola is a Portuguese colony. I'm pretty sure the largest foreign born group in Angola is Portuguese.

As white and bright as UK's future

>Believing anything you see on a channel named BBC.
I bet you read The Cuck for the articles right?

They are giving free passage to nigger in portugal, Portugal even wanted to remove the need for visa between former colonies (Brazil included)
They are full Just fuck my shit up

This is why a Commonwealth Union with AUS/NZ/CAN/UK will never happen. Modern colonial ties are cancer.

What's wrong with your country naming a channel after their favorite food?

Well we tend to fry them and eat them with mash but then they are simply known as 'bangers'.

I dont know man,once a fag called me a social leech,I ignored it and went to my NEW (well,back then new) Q7 I bought for IT field monies.
Call poland the worst country ever I dont give a big fuck about it but atleast it has free and decent educational system.Thats a big plus.

No they don't. We get to keep the violent shitstains while the better whiter syrians go to europe. 3 FUCKING MILLION OF THEM

Enjoy the backwards human garbage peasants we sent to your degenerate kaffir land which is about to get submerged soon toothpaste

I drive Volvo Xc 90 of 2007, have a flat and summer cottage, wear plain Nordic-made durable clothes and have 4 millions euros on my bank account. Flashy car is a superficial crap.

We good.

>Romania
Fucking gypo beggars

I don't know how these numbers were collected, but you (UK) may be right in saying this - after they gained independence, many portuguese who were technically angolans emigrated to Portugal in order to flee the civil war that soon followed - tens of thousands

Hurris aren't foreign-born genius.

>Romania
Fucking gypo beggars

What the hell
The first one said I didn't complete the captcha.

Fucking captcha jews make me look stupid
REEEEEE

Reszeg vagy

if you hate polish vermin so much go out and kill some

Te bolond vagy ;D

Szeretlek anna

Én is Gábor.

> Algeria
>India
>Morocco

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Germany

Fuck.

Holnap Randi ugyanakkor?

Ok hívj :3

I don't hate the Poles. I dislike the scum that overcrowds the West with mass low labour migration

Russians in Bulgaria, interesting.

BRITS OUT

glad to hear, seriously if some drunk polak would ever come across your way you have our blessing to lethaly smack such individual
anita werner's healing face of luck goes to you

Thank you. As you can see by my posts, I'm sad that you have a brain drain to USA, Ireland, Australia, UK and Germany. And labour&drain to the rest of the West, which ultimately made you one of the reasons of crashing the EU. Which is a good thing, however that scum makes reputation of decent Pans and Panis the same with bydlo holopi.

What are the Italians doing in Belgium? Still in the coal mines?

Chocolate, beer and pedo toursim

And they only invented the chocolate to get to the children.