Do you think one day there will be a civil war in europe against muslims?

Do you think one day there will be a civil war in europe against muslims?
I'm pretty sure the avarege european hates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdOhATH2pNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm pretty sure the avarege european hates them.
That's because they are retarded. Muslims, like Christians, tend to be more socially conservative, which is a benefit to society considering how degenerate it has become

Europeans (and yes, I know Canada is too) is fucking c ucked out for them. The women have completely destroyed the continent, and I say this without exaggeration, Europe will never recover. You northern fucks (Sweden, Finland, etc.) are softies for letting this spiral out of major control.

>fucks Muslim countries over so hard that they become uninhabitable
>muslims leave their war zone countries out of necessity
>REEEEE WHY WONT MUSLIMS GO BACK THEIR COUNTRIES AFTER WE DESTROYED THEM

why are wh*toids like this

Nah mate, despite all the memes, muslims no damn well they are hated and are not welcome there.

Do you think one day humans will colonize Brazil?

know*
it's 4 am, sorry

No I don't think so

Always fun to see a flag with a cross on it defending islam.

Always fun to watch someone type without opposable thumbs.

Bulgarian muslims make up 10% of the population and are Turks.
Bulgarians don't like Turkey, but Bulgarian turks don't affiliate with the Turkish state and for the most part are not hated.
There is also to consider the likelihood for Turkey to invade to protect their minority. They are always looking for an excuse, like Russia.

I would hope so.
Just a warning Brazil-bro, don't become like Europe/Canada. Stay true to your own roots, and don't let your Government or special interest groups tell you otherwise!

deus vult

A civil war between roaches and based kurds is most likely to happen in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOhATH2pNU

>tend to be more socially conservative

But they vote left for endless benefits like the overwhelmingly catholic Mexicans do here.
Their belief system is worse than Nazism and shouldn't be supported.

why aren't yemenis and libyans running away en masse? oh right, they aren't cuck who want gibs like syrians, maghrebis, turks, pakis and egyptians.

that's only cause your country literally tried to destroy the turkish minority, you have them on a leash

ethnicity is ethnicity and shitslam is shitslam. it can ruin any good relations between any groups. in russia and kz we Slavs live among many ethnic groups which nominally are 'mudslims', and we are in good relations. tatars, kazakhs, bashkirs we absolutely have no problems with them, until someone of them become true mudslim. because islam is actualy religion of conflict, ideology of contradistinction yourself against non muslims. islam lets them kill, cheat, subdue the non muslims, so it's impossible to live near an orthodox mudslim who takes the shit written in quran seriously.

not destroy, assimilate
regrettably changing identities is far too difficult

In 30-40 years.

You're aware that Kadyrov won't keep your savage and butthurt mountain churkas in line and at bay forever right?

tzars had their own kadyrovs beofre him
a brutal but respected leader can always be made to realize that being ally to Russia is in his best interests, and his people

Libyansand Yemenis are really triblsitic people. They could live without things that we use every day. Syrians on the other hand aren't the same as them when it comes to survival in open wild

Yes muslims are a problem. And I start to hate everyone of those goatfuckers with every day, as soon as they start to scream into their phones in their arabic gibberish in public places. Refugees are another thing that grinds my gear, since they mostly, actually of 99% consist of male persons claiming being underage.
But what does a Macaca and leaf actually know about europe apart from their pathetic Sup Forums half knowledge. I am sick of bastards like you, mixing up European migrants with goatfuckers from.the desert. Nit in this thread, but a normal occurence among retarded alt right bastards
Go fuck yourself, just compare homocise rates of the US,.Mexico, Brazil and Russia.with those from Europe and dare to claim Europe is doomed
Dumb leaf and macaca, go back dumbshit

t. Abdul

>Kill each other over dead rats and then blame it on whites so you could have an excuse to run away and get free gibs in Yurop.
I wiah you were all nuked

you're fucking non-sense it is you who bring millions of turkroaches and arab rapegees to germanistan enjoy your trucks

No argument slant eyed subhuman
Go play ching chong

more turks leave germany then come

It's also the socially conservative who hate them. Progressivist cucks love them.

yemenies and libyans are running away you retarded cunt, I met some fucking here on amnesty. Especially Libyans.

lol thread like these always makes me glad that Sub-Saharan are using Libya to get to Europe.
You guys seem not care when the West interven in the Middle East which makes it hard to live in the Middle East. But sure, blame us . Forget all the religious fanatics you funded and changing regimes qround mena

Blame the french, italians and especially muttburgers for that
Germany is guilty free

>Germany is guilty free
WW1, WW2

>we dindu nuffin
Your leaders were more than eager to participate in the Cold War

proofs?

one day it'll be your turn, too

>WW1, WW2
I exclusively meant all that turmoil in mena, that was initially caused by Soviet and american shenanigans and developed to worse

Yes because every shitbag is funding their groups in the Middle East. The US funded Saddam to overthrow the communist party in Iraq. The British helped on the creation of Saudi Arabia

Sure. My family are thinking on moving to Canada if any wars happened in the middle east. You don't want us to move to the West? Then don't make it hard for us to live here and fuck off. Easy as that.

wh*Tes are too cucked to do anything

You are the ones making it hard and always have been.

That turmoil has been there since WW1.

Yeah forgot britshits to include

This t b h

At best, Europe will just become segregated and with racial/religious tension like in the US

Yeah Sure. we Arabs stopped giving a damn to the West long time ago. But now you guys are are interfering in our business. It's only natural we want to make it harder for you.

>Based Kurds

You're only allowed to exist by our grace and the only reason why your faggot Palestinian ass isn't being thrown off the top of a building is cause the UAE has to suck it up and allow you creatures to exist since otherwise it would cause outrage in the WEST, show some gratitude.

>drive 6 zillion Jews from Europe to Israel
>destroy British and French colonial capabilities
>we dindu nuffin we gud bois

>USA and Russia stop interfering into the Middle-East
>Saudis keep it up
>Iran keeps it up
>Turkey keeps it up
Sure, the WEST is the problem, not local powers playing the Middle-East like a fiddle.

Everyone hates them. Imagine if their terrorist leader died out in the desert in the 7th century? Imagine Egypt, Turkey, Syria all those countries would still be Christian and very similiar to Greece. They would be so much peaceful and happy.

They already are segregated with racial/religious tensions

You have to go back

They'd be arguing about the nature of Christ or some shit like that.

No they would not. Do they argue about it now in Greece or in Europe? No they don't. You know I'm right.

Fuck off.

>>>USA and Russia stop interfering into the Middle-East
Yeah sure. Did you dumbass forget that Saudi Arabia is aggressive lately is because they are supported by the US.
Also both Saudi Arabia and Iran exist in this current state manly because of the British.

you are deluded if you think the average person cares about their own life instead of worrying about others
if anything they would think they are annoying but hate I don't think

Do you think one day there will be a civil war in South America against Brazilians?
I'm pretty sure the avarege south american hates them.

We don't really care as long as we can make money somehow. We just don't like economic refugees for the mist part, but we mostley coexist just fine with every religious community here.

>Fuck off.
KEK

Must be ironic hating the West while you most likely learned about being a little queer with information made by US or that the only reason as to why you would be able to tell anyone in your little Islamic shithole about loving the D is thank to our cultural dominance.

Say thank you, now.

Dats right
Can't wait to utterly slaughter all those wh*Toid soyboys

only if they keep growing

Nice reddit map

Only if you gave me your D

Ching chong

Let's be real, competition for influence is inevitable, blaming the west for wanting influence is like blaming a fox for killing hens.
The suffering and war was brought by internal conflicts, the west and Russia just pick sides.
Westerners are ignorant, but they are not to blame.

>Im a Turkroach
Smelly Turkroach detected
Quick, somebody get the 9mm anti Turkroach spray!

>now
>what are monophysites/miaphysites
Because they are done talking about it and because Islam exists so there are bigger fish to fry.

If the West didn't interfere with your corner of the world, you'd still be Ottoman vassals. If you want to have a better life, stop being tribal niggers with backwards religion who let themselves be used by any power in vicinity.

it's amerimutt's fault
it always is

Nah. When in doubt, blame Germany.

We were better off under the Ottomans honestly

Should've fought for them better then

wrong, Germans were caught funneling weapons to the kurdish communists.

It seems YOUR government were the one's that purposefully increased the Turkish diaspora in your country. I wonder why that is?

Of course all of Europe have destroyed Morocco

Lol gigaduhm?
Are you retarded? Turkish migration was on its high in the afterwar period
That has nothing to do with kurd-turk conflict at all
Get you facts straight, poltard

No

I wonder when social conservatives realize that muzzies are their natural allies against "degenerate" progressives. Then in the coming civil war we can purge not only homo hating muzzies but also their homo hating c*ristian allies as well.