Prove this wrong

Pro-tip: You literally cannot.

When will Sup Forums accept that Christianity is inferior to Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

noachide.org.uk/html/66_commandments.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol good meme jew, good meme

Moses died Jesus lived

>Was crucified
>Lived
Pick one

It is weird as fuck that OT guys do all sorts of shit, kill the fuck out of their enemies and fuck bitches and then the son of God comes along and he's kind of a fag and he never marries and doesn't even let his closest followers fight to defend him.
What happened for him to go from being the kind of guy at the bar who will urge you to stab the guy at the end of the bar because "there's no way this can go wrong, bro" to just letting himself get fucked up like that?

Wow. Almost everything you have in the Moses column, Jesus did.

There aren't any Jews.

Sorry.

neither are true.

He came to die knowing the Jews would reject Him.

And because they rejected Him, I get to go to heaven.

Thanks Jews!

Because Jesus was not who he claimed to be. He was just a random cuck.

Except no he did not.

Yes, fake Jew, He did.

And even with 2000 years of hindsight you can't figure that out. YHWH blinded you BAAAAD.

kek

No, he did not. Have you even read your Christian Bible? Jesus is a pushover cuck.

>anti-racemixing
Moses married an Etheopian.

Jesus killed Pharoah.

Jesus killed Canaanites.

TOPKEK

Oh, He was? That's odd. I count at least 4 times you Jews tried to kill Him and He just walked through your mobs like they were mist.

You're a kike, Jesus wasn't
Fuck off kike, you need to be gassed

Based Lambright here.

I think I'm more Moses. I believe in forgiveness, and have to draw a line against Satan.

Not really.

Cushite actually. It is in modern day upper Egypt.

I can count at least one time he got himself killed like a pushover.

Moses gave the Law of Sin and Death, and never fought satan.

Jesus forgave the entire world, and defeated satan both in the wilderness, at the cross, and at Armageddon. satan is not the opposite of Jesus; satan is the opposite of Gabriel.

Yes, really. Dropped the entire Red Sea on him and his armies.

You can't even count to one. If Jesus wanted to still be on that cross, alive, He would still be on that cross, alive.

>Cushite actually
Numbers 12:1
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Enjoy your eternal damnation Shlomo
And if you do not believe in hell, enjoy international dislike.

See you are making the presumption that Jesus is God, when this makes no sense. Christianity has too much Greek influence on its theology.

Incorrect translation. Probably deliberate by Christians. She was from Cush which is south Egypt.

>She was from Cush which is south Egypt
How do you know? Please provide proof.

Christians don't intentionally mislead anyone. Lying is something anti-Christs like you do.

Moses' sister literally mocked him for marrying black.

kek

Gee, Schlomo, welcome to Christianity 101.

Jesus is YHWH.

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD >SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

>Cush

Black as night.

>How do you know?
I read it for one.

It was for marrying outside of the nation, not racial. It would be like a German being mad her brother married a Frenchman.

Nope.

WE

>You're a kike, Jesus wasn't
Actually, he was

Frenchwoman anyway.

This is old news, Israel. That's why I'm a noahide.

>Christians don't intentionally mislead anyone.
>LOL the bible can only be in latin
For centuries. Not to mention having councils on what books to keep in the bible and what books to cut.

Remember that after the golden calf incident God planned to wipe out the jews and start a new chosen people from Moses, but He relented after Moses begged Him not to kill you

really makes you think

pretty sure Islam is the most feared and powerful religion today

Let me ask you a question.

Is it possible for YHWH to blind your people for a time?

Can He do that?

Christians

Catholics

Pick one

Remember when God never chose you? I do.

He can do anything.

Think he fucked up?

So it's possible that YHWH blinded you fake jews for a while, and that He'll deal with you later?

Remember when the chosen people fucked up and left salvation open to all who believe?

I do.

>I read it for one.
The first mention of her land was the verse I gave you. Where does it say she was from Northern Egypt?

An antisemite shitposting on pol is running for president
Really makes you think huh

muh messiah sure he will come after 4000 years please fake jude

Moses, a Jew, apparently married a black African and was approved by God.

We learn in Numbers that “Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman” (Num. 12:1). A Cushite is from Cush, a region south of Ethiopia, where the people are known for their black skin. We know this because of Jeremiah 13:23: “Can the Ethiopian [the same Hebrew word translated “Cushite” in Numbers 12:1] change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.” Attention is drawn to the difference of the skin of the Cushite people.

wtf now i hate Sup Forums

Also, both of them are ARABS! You fucking faggots.
>This Arab is better than this Arab, I'll kneel to this one because he's based! Haha you faggots not kneeling to the cool Arab!
Fucking cucks.

Pic Related

Nope, he was white you fucking commie

>strategically forgetting the bit about all the pain and suffering the Christians endure being stored to charge a super weapon that tortures all non Christians for all eternity.

>Strategically forgetting the bit that states all people including Jews go to Hell/Sheol...

Why do so-called Jews think that whites are Edomites?

>so-called jews dont realize why whites accepted the messiah
>jews think they are all 12 of the tribes of israel
Hmmmm.

Upper Egypt it not North Egypt. I take it you also failed history classes?

>What are the Noahide laws
You don't have to be a Jew.

Anything is possible. The key point is that this is not the case.

Cush or Kush is the region of South Egypt and Northern Sudan. They look like picture related. South of Ethiopia is Somalia.

Arab is a linguistic term. You mean a Semite.

You can't be a Jew and enter into heaven.

kek

Christ return with a sword to kill the non-believer. He was no pacifist. Told his followers to sell their coats and buy swords.

You are both inferior to humans with your imaginary friends.

Moïse and Jésus are fictional characters, you can write what you want under their picture, that's bullshit.

Oh and you forgot that Jésus can walk on the water and is the first zombie in literature.

>Anything is possible. The key point is that this is not the case.

How would you know if this were the case, since you would be one of the blinded ones?

2 Corinthians 3
Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

1. You're not a Jew; and
2. You don't believe Moses and the prophets

>married a black African and was approved by God
No. God spoke against Miriam and Aaron because of the way they spoke against Moses in a condescending tone.

"Hell" in Judaism is not the hell of Christianity. Christian hell is basically the ancient Greek afterlife pretending to be Jewish when it is not.

Moses married a black woman and had mulatto kids.

kek

Eh guess I born to burn...

t. nigger who has not read anything or studied history

WE

Yeah, hence the marriage was approved and Miriam had leprosy for a minute.

Guess what?

Hell is hell.

Galatians 3:29
“And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Gal. 3:16

Will Chaim ever recover? You pissed off God and received 2000 years of oppression for it in return. An now you live semi-safe in Israel, where the End times will start and you Kikes will burn the brightest.

What is second death.
> YFW Jesus still lives

MULATTO
U
L
A
T
T
O

oh god, kill yourself you stupid cuckold,
judaism is included in christianity.

Christianity is like the expansionspack for judaism, judaism ignored the messiah and now they stuck with their retarded old superstitioned shit that nobody likes.

>the marriage was approved
Cite the verse in which this happens. It doesn't say.

They condescended to Moses who was very humble. That displeased God.

God did not congratulate Moses, nor did we hear of any approval.

Dear Jew,

Please read Deuteronomy chapter 5 again. Out of Moses' own mouth, the covenant at Horeb is not the covenant that will save you. It was the covenant God made with your fathers.

In addition, Abraham's faith was counted for righteousness when he believed, before he was even circumcised.

Also reminder that Moses was not only a murderer, but also never entered the promised land in his lifetime but only after he died, because he had angered God. Only Joshua and Caleb were worthy enough to bring the next generation across Jordan.

Yeah but neither of you can fuck with the Roman god's

#burndownjudeaagain

Yup. They're just waiting to call the Antichrist their Messiah.

If jesus was a jew, you are a jew too

>what is trinitarianism
What are you, Muslim?

Death is separation from God. You're dead right now.

The second death is eternal separation from God in a lake of fire, aka hell.

Guess what? You are a pagan Greek pretending to be Jewish.

Jesus is long dead.

Ok there Barrabas

noachide.org.uk/html/66_commandments.html

It is still shitty and bleak and if you believe that there is no possible way to avoid it I can see why Jews would be such shitters all their lives holding no bars and treating everyone like dirt.

Exodus 4
And it came to pass on the way, at the encampment, that the Lord met him and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut off the foreskin of her son and cast it at Moses’ feet, and said, “Surely you are a husband of blood to me!” So He let him go. Then she said, “You are a husband of blood!”—because of the circumcision.

SJWs only appeared in like 2011... Jesus was no SJW.

>judaism
>satanism

little jew, take off your tinfoil hat

It always cracks me up when Jews describe how the "real" messiah will be X and Y.
They always give the perfect description of the anti-Christ.

The don't even realised how utterly fucked they are.

That doesn't follow. Jesus was indeed a Jew, but in being saved, we are no longer Jew nor Gentile, but a new creation in Christ Jesus.

Jesus remains the heir of David, and sits on David's throne.

Jesus is YHWH, and YHWH is a triune being.

No, I'm not pretending to be Jewish at all.

I'm way past that. Way above that. Way better than that.

>Jesus is long dead.

Three days isn't long.

Trinitarianism is just from Greek paganism.

That's completely irrelevant to what I asked you.

The fact that 2 of the 3 leaders of Israel plainly stated the obvious, about Moses marrying her, seems to tell us that it was something that should not be done.

The 'cast out the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from your brother's eye' scripture is relevant, because the way that Miriam and Aaron condescended to Moses angered God.

God did not address the sin of the marriage. He simply defended Moses because he was a humble servant.

i bet you aren't even jewish

The Ashkenazim – descendants of the gentile Ashkenaz the Japhetite – are a resilient roaming Turkic people. They have a knack for reinventing themselves. They first surfaced in world annals as the notoriously barbaric Scythians or Sakadeans depending on regional phonetic.
“Here there is no Gentile or Judahite, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.” Colossians 3: 11

Over 2000 years is. He died and is gone.

That day, that day when all their collective jaws drop, and they finally see that Jesus is indeed YHWH, that day, I want to be there, and watch.

Ashkenazim are a minority in Israel you realise?

what tribe are you from?

no, you're just a satanist parasite

Later on, the Ashkenazim reinvented themselves and settled a land they would call Khazaria – from the word Qasar with its Turkic root Qaz meaning to roam – following the break-up of the western Turkish Steppe Empire. Then the country converted en masse to Judaism/Pharisaism sometime between 740 and 920 AD just so they could remain independent of the two competing empires of that time: Christianity and Islam.

Nope. Try again. And you're trying to conflate catholicism with christianity and neo-platonism, but failing miserably at all points.

And you're not a Jew.

Because you've never, ever, ever kept one proper Passover and thus, by the Law, are cut off.

So, so sorry. Your birth is not an inheritance, but a death sentence.

you hate everyone, don't you

Then, Sviatoslav I of Kiev destroyed Khazaria around 1048 and absorbed it into Kievan Rus’, a territory that would later become part of the Russian Empire.
In Imperial Russia, the Ashkenazim were kept under tight control and enclosed in the Pale of Settlement. Something the Ashkenazim never forgave Russia.

they would never admit. They could burn in hell for 10 thousand years before admitting that they and their family was wrong. They are way to proud to admit they were wrong.

Shame, we could use some christian media-moguls

There is a lot of debate over this and it is too much to really type out here.

Catholicism is just one form of Greek paganist theology. Protestants and Orthodox and most other forms of Christianity also make the mistake of trinitarianism.