B-but it w-was supposed to flop and get BTFO by b-based Wonder Womyn

>B-but it w-was supposed to flop and get BTFO by b-based Wonder Womyn.

DCucks BTFO yet again by a superior Marvel film. Why is marvel so much better at making capekino anons? How can DC improve.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Z_nZnqkeV0
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68
tcf.org/content/report/new-york-city-public-schools/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBdgUrFfhMc
chinafilminsider.com/foreign-films-in-china-how-does-it-work/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-30/why-china-is-hoarding-hollywood-s-box-office-profits
stephenfollows.com/important-international-box-office-hollywood/
google.it/search?q=spiderman homecoming diverse
google.it/search?q=spiderman homecoming diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the most underaged thread ever.

Marvel is Sup Forums

DC is summereddit

agreed, Marvel has had like 13 consecutive movies feature white male superheroes yet DCucks claim it has forced diversity. All while Wonder Womyn got shilled and overhyped so much by feminists because of muh female heroin and that it was good for representation. Not to mention the all female screenings they had of it.

>capeshit

>mfw the inflated ratings from biased feminists couldn't even give WW a higher rt score
>mfw all the pre-movie shilling about it being the savior of DC couldn't even give WW a larger opening weekend than a 3rd Spiderman reboot thats the 16th movie in the MCU

Enjoy it while it lasts
youtu.be/1Z_nZnqkeV0

Based Spiderman killing kikes and DCucks, Raimi is proud

Nah.

Sup Forums: DC, TSUU, wwe, pokemon, naruto, nba

Reddit: Marvel, messhit, njpw, digimon, dbz, nfl

wonder woman is going to destroy this in the box office

wonder woman is going to pass civil war

>naruto Sup Forums
>db Reddit

Wow man you have to be the Pleb

NBA is filled with black people. How can Sup Forums like it?

>the most mainstream franchise thats loved by normies everywhere is Sup Forums
nah

>Marvel is Sup Forums
Marvel is closer to tumblr

nigga you see the Sup Forums meetup pics

nice """""""White""""""" board

spider man homecoming is feminists friendly as well

fpbp

nice try reddit, but your shitty mcu flicks were laughed at here long before dceu.

I want Sup Forumstards to leave.

wonder woman is about to make more than guardians which started with a far higher opening weekend. WW has consistently had mere 35% drops week after week. Transformers came in at number one and WW made more than it the week after. Watch homecoming drop 50% next week and you know you're full of shit

>implying anyone will still be watching it in 10 years

I might watch the Raimi movies again soon.

Reminder that DChads are wasting their time arguing with smelly pajeets right now.

since Sup Forums became dogshit we're all here, and instead of football banter we just have company wars banter here

New York is 40% white.

>B-but it w-was supposed to flop and get BTFO by b-based Wonder Womyn.
said no one ever

Sup Forums is all Pajeets and Josés

I count 5 white people (not counting the jews). Why are you triggered by this user?

A spic , an asian, the rest a bunch of rednecks,not
a 100% hittler utopia but not even close to that, THIS IS TUMBLR in every single way

its a capeshit movie

they could literally make anything and dumb bastards will go give their shekkels to it

>whites are a minority in Queens

I don't believe this is true.

All capeshit is reddit

>Three half black people and a white guy
Wow truly a diverse cornucopia

>muh representation
>muh accurate diversity
who cares

I wonder what captain america thinks of brooklyn being full of niggers must piaa him off

>accurate diversity
NIgga, they're a bunch of whites and nippons, there is near no niggas and spics.
Wan't to be accurate?Make half of the cast asian(light skin) and the other half white,no blacks

all you flyover states are idiots. this IS how it looks like in queens and in cities where there's civilization.

is right.

Lmao

Only a filthy Marvelcuck would be proud of the depths you have to go to even appeal the most wicked people in our society.

i bet you try to convince yourself MJ wasn't suppose to be Mary Jane Watson even though she's replacing Mary Jane in every way, just so you can cope with the bullshit of placing an ugly black girl in the place of a redhead.

Let's see.
>Friday to Sunday drop: 50%
>Sunday to Monday drop: 60%
I-it's doing great.

Minority no. But still 40%.

Daily Reminder

I don't care, just pointing out how full of shit they are

He's Asian.

I this what passes as discussion here? This garbage?

>that time when Marvel released this
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

>all the money Joss wasted on this

The extra sting in all of this is that he has work with Trump's Treasurer.

>RDJ couldn't save the day
>RDJ couldn't save Spidey
Is he losing his touch?

>digimon
>reddit
fuck right off

Wonder Woman and Spider-Man were both good.

these movies have a bigger audience because much of it is made of parents taking their kids to the movies, unlike with DC and Fox capeshit.

didnt WW do 130 million?

why do people who've never been to New York say the most retarded things? Fucking asians are majority in every specialized or good highschool anyway but you dont see that reflected in the cast

>ugly

Also redheads are disgusting soul snatchers.

should I watch Guardians of the Galaxy? Its weird how I have no idea what its even about even though I read all these comics

I guess we just going to pretend the other 3 DCEU movies dont exist. Face it your only critical success got inflated rating from feminist and sjw shills and you know it.

>that file name
MY FUCKING SIDES

note her face is tilted at a very specific angle to downplay her "ethnic" nose and general unattractiveness

> all of these naysayers

Homecoming has yet to open in China, Japan, Germany and several other markets. ASM 2 was garbage tier and made $94 million in China, $30 million in Japan, and $15 million in Germany. And worldwide it grossed $708 million.

Homecoming was met with a very positive reception and it features Iron Man (since The Avengers no film starring RDJ's Stark has made less than $1 billion). Don't doubt the wall crawler just yet.

GOTG > GOTG2.
It's reddit-y but at least it doesn't feel like a prepackaged meal like every other MCU movie post-Disney assimilation.

>tfw never gonna get another IM1 or TFA

>any kind of capeshit
>Sup Forums
Please leave, reddit.

Mfw idiots dont know new york public schools literally have 14% white people. Not to mention jews also get counted as white in this census as well.

tcf.org/content/report/new-york-city-public-schools/

Version with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=iBdgUrFfhMc

>muh China
>muh foreign markets
You know why box office reports care very, very little about it?

>According to the most recent agreement signed by the MPAA and China Film Group in late 2015, rights holders of revenue sharing imports receive 25% of the net box office revenue without any additional withholding for taxes or marketing expenses.
chinafilminsider.com/foreign-films-in-china-how-does-it-work/

>In a World Trade Organization agreement between China and the U.S. last year, China said it would pay foreign film studios 25 percent of their box-office revenue, up from the 13 percent to 17 percent range in the previous agreement. China Film Group initially said no additional fees or taxes would come out of that 25 precent, but for reasons that are unclear it changed its mind and introduced an additional levy on all box-office payments. Hollywood studios have so far refused to pay up because, they say, the new tax wasn’t part of the WTO agreement. As a result, China has been holding box-office payments hostage in what’s been a silent international standoff that has stretched on for months.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-30/why-china-is-hoarding-hollywood-s-box-office-profits

>Revenue-sharing – whereby the Hollywood studios receives a percentage of the box office takings. This is the model used in almost all other countries, although in China the studio take is capped at 25% (13% pre-2012) whereas in most other countries it’s close to 50%. On top of this, the foreign filmmakers have to pay for all the marketing costs, which, in 2014, averaged 11% of the box office takings.
>Flat-fee (also known as buy-out) – A Chinese distributor will pay the filmmakers a flat fee for the rights to distribute the film in china. No other money is passed over to the filmmakers, no matter how well the film grosses.
stephenfollows.com/important-international-box-office-hollywood/

>Same critics that reviewed marvel movies positively
>"Nothing to see here!"

>Same critics reviewed a DC movie positively
>"SJW VIRTUE SIGNALING FEMINAZI PROPAGANDA!"

If that's the case, then Spiderman Homecoming must've got the same treatment with race swapping MJ and others(Zendaya is MJ even though Marvel will say otherwise)

>a majority black movie will open in China

She looks like a cute to me> I have no preference in race though. Obviously you dislike "ethnic" girls.

lol dat drop...
>mfw Spiderman+Iron Manlet are now middle of the pack capeshits.

Homecoming had the best solo MCU OW to date. However, that 50% Friday to Monday drop is somewhat concerning. Spider-Man's ultimate gross will depend on his legs. Word of mouth and competition (how much will Apes, Dunkirk, Valerian hurt SM). Maybe it was just front loaded and will have a run similar to Wonder Woman. Here's a comparison:

No marvel movie has received SJW hype live wonder womyn did. Marvel has literally had 16 consecutive movies with a white male as the main hero, and you think SJWs are gonna shill for it, because they include a few token minorities which basically every movie these days has. Fucking Wonder Womyn had a fucking native american fighting with her in france for ww1, and of course they had to bring up how his people suffered at the hands of whites. You're obviously to biased to see that shit though. Literally just google all the articles about women writing how Wonder Womyn changed their life or their daughters lives. It's blatant bias feminist shilling.

>Spiderman blocks Nachos path

I didn't know they were doing a BCS crossover. Pretty neat surprise.

>'Spider-Man: Homecoming' is a win for diversity in superhero flicks
>google.it/search?q=spiderman homecoming diverse
>google.it/search?q=spiderman homecoming diversity
Have a fun read broheim.

I like her body and her toes but her face is completely forgettable. Her "ethnicity" is the only thing that separated her from the 100s of other young actresses who can sing, dance and try to act for the Disney channel. She will move forward in her career because she is black and you know it.

Look at that stupid hat. I honestly think she deserves to die for wearing it.

>No marvel movie has received SJW hype live wonder womyn did.
Black Panther.

You're still ignoring the issue here.

Wondrr Woman is also tumblr

>Wonder Woman is tumblr
She's not a translesbian manhater feminazi BLM activist though.

This, why doesn't hollywood ever cast asians when the majority of their money comes from asian countries? I used to live in New York for a little while and even though I didn't go to school there, I was out in the city constantly and literally 60% of the fucking people there are chinese or japanese. Black people typically stayed in their own shitty areas like Harlem and almost every cook, delivery boy, and dishwasher is hispanic. Still a huge white majority, in fact I noted quite a number of nordic europeans made up a good majority too

You'd think they'd cater more towards that, not to fucking niggers and beaners who don't even goddamn watch superhero movies anyway, I don't fucking get it. China and the other shitty third world asian countries are the movie industry's biggest market yet they consistently white wash asian roles or blackwash white roles. Isn't that a little counter productive?

i want to bop the top of that stupid hat so it covers her face.

>Why is marvel so much better at making capekino anons?
Because was bilt by slaves

Go to bed.

>Marvel movie opening below 150 mil
it's flopping dude
stop living in denial and trying to look for validaton here

Black Panther hasn't come out yet you fucking inbred. Is this literally the intelligence level of DCucks. As I said before the MCU has literally built a franchise by having 16 consecutive white male heroes, with the original avengers featuring all white people.

Meanwhile JUSTice league is going to get SJW points for black cyborg, samoan aquaman, and spiritual leader wonder womyn.

With as much as Sup Forums supposedly hates capeshit you'd think there wouldn't be 40 goddamn threads about it every day.

>try to convince yourself MJ wasn't suppose to be Mary Jane Watson even though she's replacing Mary Jane in every way
Relax lad, we have the real one for the extended version

I can't wait for the captain dyke threads.

>Black Panther hasn't come out yet you fucking inbred.
If you think Black Panther won't be getting the same SJW hype you chide at Wonder Woman receiving then *you* are the abysmal retard. Honestly, the movie doesn't even need to be released for me to call it. Really showing off that superior MCUck intelligence there.

>WW scores 92%
>"hahahahaha the mouse is dead"
>Spider-Man scores a 93%
Why are Marvel so savage? Why can't they let DC win just once?

>Spidey + RDJ movie has a sub 120M OW and harsh drops all over the place
>winning

>Meanwhile JUSTice league is going to get SJW points for black cyborg, samoan aquaman, and spiritual leader wonder womyn.
DC needed diverse the roles more than anyone. Green Arrow, Flash, Aquaman, Constantine, & Booster Gold in one scene could snowblind a fucker.

see
>However, that 50% Friday to Monday drop is somewhat concerning. Spider-Man's ultimate gross will depend on his legs. Word of mouth and competition (how much will Apes, Dunkirk, Valerian hurt SM). Maybe it was just front loaded and will have a run similar to Wonder Woman.

>it's like we are all the right people for this role
No, you're the right people for Gloria, Ganke and Michelle to the point you copy pasted their personalities and looks

Armond white hasn't reviewed it yet. 92% incoming.
And it Spider is about to get squashed in monkey spunk

Don't forget Carol.
>female superhero
>bulldyke who looks like a man 99% of the time, they don't even bother anymore
>completely covered and thus more functional and proper than WW's skimpy outfit
>literal SJW, not even memeing, Captain Marvel is such a SJW that even Marvelfags hate her

Isn't she all Pro-military or some shit?

its switching over to DC now that wonder woman came out and was a big success, the liberals are turning yours into the normie cesspool with the whole "muh female character" shit

Did you somehow manage to sleep through 10 years of bitching about a Black Widow movie?
In hindsight it would've been better, now they'll churn out a movie about the worst "female" character Marvel has ever created.

this wasnt marvel tho