/Slavia/

A thread by Slavs for the Slavs. Discuss all things Slavic: languages, beers, cheapest prostitutes, shittiness of individual cities, favourite tank camo or cold vs hot soups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GssoHA8iXo
youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pulă#Romanian
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pula#Dalmatian
youtube.com/watch?v=lxmPaUXVF_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_I_of_Bulgaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post sluts from your slav shithole

>belarus is not bulbasaur
meh

I think Afgankas look pretty neat. Does anybody wear them as a regular jacket the same way the green Vietnam-era M65 jackets are worn as a fashionable thing in the US?

>Afgankas
never heard about this

Only alcoholics wear them

That makes it sound like they're common.

fucking yankee you got me )))

Slavs are white and anyone who disagrees should be sent to the gulag.

Slavic women are white. Slavic men are mongoloids who should be beaten up.

i love slavs.

you love dogs also

Already drank 3 strong beers
Now time for vodka and amphetamine.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GssoHA8iXo

what happened?

nothing is happened

well, probably would be better if comething happened

amphetamine gives me power

MACEDONIANS DESCENDED FROM MIGHTY ALEXANDER

NOT DIRTY SLAVIC BULGHAR INVADER

What is your opinion on being a slav and people calling you white? Honestly it's insulting when some fucking western calls me a wh*te.

Slavs are not white. We have more in common with India and Iran than white people

Why do Slavs have such a strange culture?
Is it compatible with our Western one at all?
Will the mixing of Slav and Westish culture lead to the destruction of one of them?

What do you mean by strange?

Check out the Czech.
They are Slavs, yet very western.

Not a very good starting image, if I may say so myself

The concept of "whiteness" is a stupid one to begin with and it probably originates from America. I think we should just identify people by their actual ethnic/genetic background rather than some nebulous concept some rednecks came up with.

>Why do Slavs have such a strange culture?
First we need to determine whether you're talking about Slavs or "Slavs", and with the latter, I mean every westerners perception of Slavs, actually thinking about Russians only

Croats don't have a strange culture. In the south, it's completely Mediterranean, like a poor version of Italy, Bari or Puglia, if you will. Then the north and east, which are similar to Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, take any EE nation

I visited Croatia in last summer and didn't get a Slavic vibe at all from your country or people. You are like Italics who just happen to speak Slavic language.

I really like Croatian language though.

What he said "Whites", "blacks", "reds" and "yellows" is prime American anthropology. Imagine it's 1900, Staten Island, there's boats and boats of immigrants to the U.S. You are a surveyor, and this is your tool. To label people according to crayon colours.

Not to mention how lost faggots here get in their descriptions. Should they truly follow the definition of "whites", then 70 or more percent of Europeans are not white. Or if they took the French anthropological "correction" of the term "white", Arabs and Iranians are white as well. And you well know, as I do, that precious snowflakes on this website don't like jumbling with Arabs

You probably visited the south or Istria. There's a big geographical and cultural difference depending on where you are. I live in the North-East and it's a lot more typically "Slav" with some magyar elements.

And? Where is this strange culture you talk about?
Is our culture compatible with western one? And with this, I mean culture. People on this website seem to confuse incessant posting of economic and demographic statistics as "culture", so think carefully before you answer

I can't even 100% understand, am I slav or volga finnish.

I also speak Polish

It was the city (or town?) of Pula.
There was lots of very old architecture.

>implying there are any actual differences between Croatian and Serbian

it wasn't me however who said anything about strange culture, it was other Finn

why Russian speaks Polish?

Tyn' kordatado erzjan' kel'se?

>le slavs have unified culture XD
kill yourself

no
but I know some cool songs in mordovian languages

I can understand

"tyn", "erzyan" and "kel'se" but kordata is completely unknown word

>volga finnish.
You mean Finno-Ugric?

>going to p*ula
It means "Pussy" in Romanian, and it literally is.

I will only forgive you for this tasteless transgression considering the geographical distance affecting your budget

it's not very hard
but not 100% easy, I still do mistakes and don't understand everything

but our languages are very closer

there are dialects of Russian which phonetically have more in common with Polish, not with the standart language

Ton' ryza, mon' jalga :^)

yes it's very insulting to be called the objectively best looking, most influencial, richest and strongest race in the world I mean slavs achieved so much like

like nothing

>inb4 Russia

why slavs always shittalk Russia but as soon as someone mocks slavs for being shit then suddenly
>w-we aren't subhuman! Look at what our russian brothers did!

Kordatado = talk. Other words, yes, pretty easy to understand since they have common base with most of fugric languages.

Is there a Russian dialect where the unstressed "o" remains "o" and the soft consonants do not sound so blyadish?

Then there's no surprise. Pula is in Istria which is heavily influenced by Italian culture (Even used to be Italian territory). Plenty of Italians and half-Italians live there. If you went to Osijek you'd find something more akin to stereotypical "Slav culture". The culture, geography and even genetics of the people vary quite drastically here for such a small country.

MOPДBA – дeтcтвo нa мopдoвcкoм!!!! - the song in vk.com

is it Erzyan or Moksha language? can you write the text?

yes, but after communism theese dialects are extreamly rare.

also the language of central Russia was more closer to Belarussian.

Belarussia is alternate Russian which is more easier to write in latin

Erzyan. I techically can't since i'm on the phone now.

every slav wishes he was western instead and almost every slavic country LARPs as a non slav

hell even the word itself sounds like an insult, I noticed if you call slav a slav he gets as butthurt as when you call black guy black because both of you are worthless races and you hate being reminded of that so you all pretend to be some iranic tribe or other shit

>going to Osijek
Kurwa, co za pojebana

we may be west slavic too. Wiatycze was a west slavic tribe, probably.

umm glorious slavic race
>BTFO'd by Avars
>BTFO'd by Goths
>BTFO'd by vikings
>BTFO'd by Mongols
>BTFO'd by Turks
>BTFO'd by Germans

people slavs subjugated - ?

hehe slavic power not like those western pussies :) vodka und squatting XD

I know ossetians, which are real and only one living descendants of scythians/sarmatians, and you know what? They have no butthurt at.

people from west to Moscow were baltic, like Lithuanians or Latvians, but they lost their language and were assimilated. But the question when, one Lithunian wrote that they had identity and language even at XVIII century

Yeah, there's pretty much no reason for tourists to do so. It's a pretty comfy city to live in (or around) doe.

Wrong!
Novgorodian solovene are best
>muh trade republic
>muh varangian guard
>muh izba
>muh Rurik
>muh first Rus
>etc

Belarussian pronounciation sounds closer to Finnic languages than Russian pronounciation does.
But of course Belarussian has no Finnic words and I can't really understand anything.

It's how the Belarusians say the the vocals a,o,e,i,u which gives a Finnish vibe

so they were northern slavic

slavs are so fucking useless that even in school we learned about germanic barbarians fighting Romans but nothing about slavs fighting Byzantines , even slavic education system avoids slavs and slavs in the West are seen as worse than niggers

>insult a nigger
>nation wide butthurt
>insult a slav
>nothing happens, it's socally acceptable to insult them

in fact most people in the West think entire slavdom is just mini Russia which is why your average Jason Smith thinks Serbia, Croatia, Poland, Slovenia, Macedonia etc all had tsars and shiet and have the same culture, architecture, mentality and military tactics as Russia

Moscow is a Finnic word
Moska means dirt

Because I encountered on a youtube video, where one bearded man was explaining something. I am sure he spoke Russian, because he used Russian syntax and vocabulary, but I understood him 150 times better than I'd understand an official language learning postcard, or a Kremlin address video on TV (saying this because they use formal Russian on your TV, I assume, as they do in language learning podcasts)

It was fucking magical. I could understand 80% of his Russian, only because his words were sharp and clear, not a string of blyad-ish legato-words, or Russian a la eбaнный в poт

Informative video:
youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4

every single slavic country is a shithole but every single germanic country is first world why is that so?

Such as you think that canadians are basically americans but in snow.
Isn't?

well canadians legit have no culture so there is that unless you count hockey and ''WE HAVE A MOOSE LOOSE XD''

but even canadians are respected more than slavs

I don't consider Poland a shithole anymore after seeing West Europe getting hit with Muslim terror attacks. I visited Poland and it was safe. It was poor but I felt safe there.

It should be obvious but refrain from giving that retard (you)s

slavs proved to be much dumber, much weaker and even much uglier than other european nations, when people say ''Europe'' they mean France, Germany, England, Spain no one ever thinks ''gulaglad 315''

in the eyes of Jason Smith you are as alien as Arabs and as useful as cockroaches yet you suck their cock because slav - slave

slavs desperately want to prove their worth to their Western Master a lot like spics and fish heads, even blacks have more dignity

wow thanks Pekka I really care about opinion of some western NEET or minimum wage earner

when I was insulting slavs on a proxy you all sucked my cock, slavs only talk back to other slavs if I was German I would spit in your face and you would gladly catch it in your mouth, you instinctivelly know you're inferior to the West

Yes. Cause they're not going to the west countries for a work like we do :c
So it seems like a problem is - economics. Slavs countries mostly don't have strong economics so we are looking like "filthy immigrants that are going to steal our work".

yes but why slav countries have shit economics but western ones don't?

Westerners are simply superior

Retard, the parts on the seaside are completely different than rest of the country and only minority of people live on seaside and islands

Obviously complexed question.
Probably because of unification. We are trying to adopt systems that are working only for a western countries. But it's not working here like it do there.

Imagine you were to ask him a question about Helsinki vs bonde-land Finland, and he told you "no retard, it's like X". He's Finnish for fuck sake, our countries are incognito on a global scale, how would he know?

but the shores were marketed by an travelling agency as a good destination to get to know Croatia

>we are just too retarded to use their systems!

oh so like niggers then

No, it's not the same.

im russia with some shield on it

Noice!

explain the difference

We shouldn't even try to adopt systems that are based only on money and maximisation of profit

name slavic countries that achieved anything that aren't Russia

what the fuck Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovenia achieved?

What did Belarus and Ukraine?

Yeah I thought so

Do the following:
>type pula in translator
>see it doesnt mean pussy

Just found this sermon, 1697, by a man called Tobias Lionelli, alias St. John of the Cross.

>Taku se godi tem mladem, kadar n"hočejo svoje stariši bugat inu nih lepi nauk pošlušat. Je rejs, de potle se grevajo inu grimajo, ali uže prepoznu, kadar mačku v usta pridejo. Poprej, poprej imate premislit inu vaše stariši bugat, de ne bote šlišali: "Kumaj je tebi, zakaj nejsi poprej premislil. Zdaj je prepoznu mislit." Kateru je mogel v cerkvi en nepokoren samovolen šlišat. Le-ta se je bil zalubil v eno objestno kršenco ter po vsi sili je hotel taisto za svojo ženo imeti čez volo svojih stariših inu žlahte. Inu kadar mašnik pred altarjam jih je imel poročit, ga je vprašal: "Juri, hočeš Nežo za tvojo zakonsko ženo imeti?" Juri takrat začne mislit inu se potiti ter se obrne h taistom, katiri se so v priče našli, rekoč: "Ah prijateli, zakaj molčite. Kadar zakihnem, vsi pravite: Bug ti pomagaj. Zdaj sem v vekši potrebi, inu obeden ne reče: Juri, Bug ti pomagaj." Oni se so njemu smejali inu djali: "Juri, poprej, poprej bi bil imel premislit inu Nežo z merom pustiti, zdaj je uže prepoznu mislit, dokler pred mašnikam se najdeš inu Neža tebe z roko trdu drži." Je mogel Nežo poročit, katera Jurju je bila vse zalebala inu še poleg rogatiga sturila. Juri se je grimal inu greval, de svoje stariši nej bugal ter s svojo škodo je bil spoznal, de ta, kateri svoje stariši ne buga, nihdar sreče nima. Zatorej vi mladi iz škode teh drugih učite se vaše stariši bugat...

Pardon, znači "kurac", na dalmatskom (ne dalmatinsko narječje nego dalmatski jezik) i rumunjskom

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pulă#Romanian
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pula#Dalmatian

A ova je za tebe
youtube.com/watch?v=lxmPaUXVF_Q

:DDDDDD

мapий yлaт?

>Zatorej, žene, vzemite le-ta faconetel, premislite ga dobru ter enu srečnu lejtu bote imele, če bote vednu spumnile, de nejste v Indijah, kir je navada, de mož inu žena, kadar vkup prideta, se skušata, kdu je močnejši, inu če žena moža premaga, taku ona hlače nosi ter mož ženi more pokoren biti, temuč de ste v taisti de§eli, kir vir caput est mulieris...

POO IN LOO

Hand over the Andriivskiy and nobody gets hurt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_I_of_Bulgaria

>he does not know about the Bulgarian empire

its illegal to wear uniform contemporary military uniform in poland

>but they were mongols from asia my soviet era text book says so

>wake up with hangover at 2pm
>get drunk again
Such is life

>Bulgarians
>slavs

they were mongols from asia my soviet era text book says so